The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Possible spoilers you have been warned fake leak

Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Internet Browser : Safari

User Points : 12861

Possible spoilers you have been warned fake leak  Empty Possible spoilers you have been warned fake leak

Post by Gameguy1996 Tue Sep 23, 2014 1:20 am

Here's a new leak that goes into detail about a ton of things in the Wii U version.

Possible spoilers you have been warned fake leak  73yoyiY

Alright this leak his a number of holes in it but, sometimes the leak with the most info turns out to be real.

November 21st for the US.

That seems to be the date everyone is saying the game is coming out and I think it's when the game will come out in the US.

As for the characters Ridley sounds like a reversed Little Mac where he good in the air but, not that good on the ground. Chorus Men sound like they can't work on the 3DS but, if only one can be in the battle at once it could just work. Dixie sounds like a semi-clone like Lucus and Wolf where in Brawl. It sounds like Mewtwo was made from the ground up and not after his Melee character and both of his Megas in his final smash seem fake to me but, it could happen. I'm not sure what to think of Impa since she's never really seen fighting.

Tower of Smash

This seems like a cool mode and I think Metal Face and Meta Ridley would also be bosses if this is true.

Other Modes info

I thought it would be more like Brawls Challenge but, I guess almost every series having a few different challenges is also cool.

It sucks that event matches are gone but, the other modes make up for it and maybe Tournament is also online this time.

The Stage Builder needs to be way better if it returns.

That would be the best news since Brawl's Break the Targets was not as good.

New Stages

I will bold the ones that we know

Battlefield
    Final Destination
    Mario Galaxy
    Mushroom Kingdom U
    Bowser's Castle: This would be a really cool idea and I think it would be based off of one of the Mario Kart ones.
    Jungle Hijinxs: I think this would be the DKCR one and a new DK stage is better then just a past stage.
    Bramble Blast
    Skyloft
    Forest Haven: This would be a really cool stage and I think it would switch from day to night like the Animal Crossing stages.
    Yoshi's Story: I'm not sure what this stage could do different from the Melee one.
    Pyrosphere
    Tourian: I have not played Other M so I don't what this stage would be like.
    Nimbassa City: I think this stage would happen right in front of the gym.
    Kalos Pokemon League
    Great Fox:  I guess this is kind of fake now since the stage is named Orbital Gate but, everyone was saying that the stage was the Great Fox and you start on the Great Fox so it's  still kind of right.
    Mute City
    Coliseum
    Town and City
    Cookie Country: This would be a basic stage but, it would at least cool.
    Mt. DeDeDe: This would be a cool stage and it would be a high up stage.
    Patch Land: This can be a really cool stage if the yarn comes into play.
    Palutena's Temple
    Underworld: I think this would be a cool stage and maybe Hades could be in the backround.
    Game & Wario: I'm not sure how it can be different from the Wario Ware stage unless you play a little of the different characters games. Gamer is from Game & Wario so I guess the leaker was kind of right about a Game & Wario stage.
    Rhythm Heaven: I think this stage would take place in a music room.
    Garden of Hope
    Boxing Ring
    Magicant
    Wii Fit Studio
    Pilot Wings
    Endless Ocean: I'm not sure how this stage would work but, maybe your fighting on a ship.
    Nintendo Land: I think this stage would take place in the plaza.
    NES Remix: This game sounds a bit to new to get a stage so maybe the stage just takes place inside of the NES.
    Greenhouse: A Game & Watch stage that's not Flat Zone Very Happy 
    Gyromite: I guess the stage would be cool.
    Shooting Rage: I guess this is from Duck Hunt unless it would be based of the Wii Play game.
    Gaur Plains
    Wily's Castle
    Windy Hill
    Pac-Land

Past stages
    Rainbow Cruise: Why not Peach's Castle since Cruise already came back in Brawl.
    Delfino Plazza: This was one of the best stages in Brawl so I would be happy if it came back.
    Luigi's Mansion: It's not the worst stage that could have returned.
    Rumble Falls: Almost everyone would turn this stage off.
    Temple: Why not Great Bay.
    Bridge of Elden: Alright I guess but, why not a bit of a better past stage,
    Pirate Ship: This was a cool stage so I would want it to return.
    Yoshi's Island Melee: Again a different stage would be better.
    Norfair: I hated this stage in Brawl so I would turn it off.
    pokemon Stadium 2: It would be better then Stadium 1 coming back again.
    Lyrat Cruise: It would be better then Venom coming back.
    Port Town Areo Drive: I would rather fight on the new F-Zero stage.
    Castle Siege
    Smashville: Why would this return when Town is City is a new stage.
    Helberd
    Skyworld: I would rather play on the new KI stage but, I guess this stage is still decent.
    WarioWare: I would be strange to see this return since Sakurai said both games would have different past stages.
    Distant Planet: Same case as the WaroWare stage
    Onett: This stage would be cool to see again.
    Flat Zone 2: Maybe the person just meant Flat Zone 1?

At the end of the day the stages are where I think this leak want off the the map but, you never know the NOE worker could have told the leaker more info.

Last edited by Gameguy1996 on Wed Oct 29, 2014 2:56 am; edited 6 times in total
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 2147483647
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

Possible spoilers you have been warned fake leak  Empty Re: Possible spoilers you have been warned fake leak

Post by Winters Thief Zero Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:58 pm

" I'm not sure what to think of Impa since she's never really seen fighting." So does Hyrule Warriors no longer exist Gameguy? Razz Although I guess the game might not have been in development when they decided the final roster for the game. Still, they could've developed a new moveset based on HW later on, since she is a DLC character if this leak is to be believed, she was probably being worked in later than the other characters or something.

I think this could be real, it seems believable enough. But with how many leaks there have been for Smash Bros. that ended up being fake, I don't want to say it definitely is. After all, it is still just text. My favorite characters from this leak are Ridley, Chorus Men, and Impa, I don't really care too much about Dixie Kong or Mewtwo to be honest. I also like all those Kirby stages, that would be quite a few, but it's nice to see them, especially Patch Land, it would be an interesting stage.

Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Internet Browser : Safari

User Points : 12861

Possible spoilers you have been warned fake leak  Empty Re: Possible spoilers you have been warned fake leak

Post by Gameguy1996 Mon Oct 13, 2014 1:30 am

It looks like a new leak has come out that also brings up Tower of Smash but, also brings up 3 more characters.

http://www.reddit.com/r/smashbros/comments/2iv3xu/possible_leak_related_to_tower_of_smash/

Jump back to September 23: Someone on Smashboards said a new mode was coming called Smash World. He claims that not only is ToS real, Wonder-Red from Wonderful 101 and Isaac from Golden Sun will be playable, and there's Splatoon-centric DLC coming in 2015 that will include a new stage, item, and playable character.
    Here is his full text:
    In addition to the Tower of Smash mode being available. The 3DS is also getting a new mode when the Wii U Version comes out.
    This mode will be called “ Smash World “
    This mode will be a mode where players can challenge players around the world in various formats of smash battles. The thing that differentiates this mode from others is that this mode can level your play skills and match you with players around your same skill. More features include daily challenges that must be met! If you play Smash World every day of the week, each day you will earn a prize and each day the prize will get better! Prizes include NEW Mii accessories, Coins, Smash Points, and for great performances, special powerups in future Smash World matches!
    In addition to this mode, there will be another two characters available first on the Nintendo Wii U for a limited time! Those who do not get those characters in the time given, will be able to purchase those characters in the eShop.
    Also the Wii U and 3DS will be given a new feature! A “Shop” mode where players can buy various items with the coins and money achieved.
    When players are given Impa, Ridley, Chorus Men, Dixie Kong, and Mewtwo, two more characters still remain available!
    Those characters are Isaac from Golden Sun and Wonder-Red from Wonderful 101!
    This Special DLC pack will be released in 2015 with the release of “Splatoon!”
    A new ink blaster item will be added, a brand new Splatoon stage awaits your arrival! And maybe a special guest will appear to battle!
    This all comes in Super Smash Bros. For Nintendo Wii U and 3DS!!

Isaac and the Splatoon character seem likely but, I'm not sure about Wonder Red since he's only on the first leak. Also if you scroll down there's a different leak that brings up that Wolf and Lucus are coming in 2015.
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 2147483647
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

Post by Winters Thief Zero Mon Oct 13, 2014 3:14 pm

I really hope that's true! So many leaks, so many lies. Razz XD I always end up disappointed because the leaks aren't true, and disappointed when the ones I don't want to be true are...

Smash World sounds cool, Isaac and Wonder Red are nice additions, and Inkling would be an AMAZING addition. (my favorite character if they add them)
    Luma Party
    Luma Party
    Link
    Link

Custom Title : The Luma
    User Points : 2765

Post by Luma Party Mon Oct 13, 2014 9:24 pm

If this is all true, Popo and Nana just got angry. XD
    It's gopd tosee rumours though.
    It shows if people are wrong, they're interested in the game.
    Bigger games have more rumours...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 5:09 pm