The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Favourite Fire Emblem game

Poll

What's your favourite Fire Emblem game?

[ 0 ]
    Favourite Fire Emblem game I_vote_lcap0%Favourite Fire Emblem game I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Favourite Fire Emblem game I_vote_lcap0%Favourite Fire Emblem game I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 1 ]
    Favourite Fire Emblem game I_vote_lcap11%Favourite Fire Emblem game I_vote_rcap [11%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Favourite Fire Emblem game I_vote_lcap11%Favourite Fire Emblem game I_vote_rcap [11%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 1 ]
    [ 2 ]
    Favourite Fire Emblem game I_vote_lcap22%Favourite Fire Emblem game I_vote_rcap [22%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 1 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 2 ]
    Favourite Fire Emblem game I_vote_lcap22%Favourite Fire Emblem game I_vote_rcap [22%] 
    [ 1 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]

Total Votes: 9
    Frost-Knight
    Frost-Knight
    Pikachu
    Pikachu

User Points : 126

Favourite Fire Emblem game Empty Favourite Fire Emblem game

Post by Frost-Knight Thu Feb 12, 2015 3:27 am

My favourites are Genealogy of the Holy War and Path of Radiance. Genealogy of the Holy War had an interesting plot, a well-developed world, politics, home castles, huge maps, replayability, unique gameplay, great music and an overall more mature theme than later titles. Path of Radiance had great writing, a good plot, good characters, good music, decent gameplay and it was possible to use every unit.

Honorable mentions to Shadow Dragon for having amazing writing, amazing soundtrack, an interesting Lord and being a faithful remake and Thracia 776 for being mature and serious, having unique gameplay mechanics, amazing character designs, great backstory and a good plot.
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Custom Title : Gengar Master
    Internet Browser : Google Chrome

User Points : 8540
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : The Legend of Zelda & Pokemonz

Favourite Fire Emblem game Empty Re: Favourite Fire Emblem game

Post by queenzelda Thu Feb 12, 2015 2:00 pm

Sacred Stones & Path of Radiance are both of my favorites. I love both of the stories & the gameplay for both. I also enjoy the lords for both titles & have replayed them both many times over. :3
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 2147483647
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

Post by Winters Thief Zero Thu Feb 12, 2015 3:10 pm

Although I've only so far played 3 of them, I'm going with Fire Emblem Awakening! I much preferred it to the GBA Fire Emblem titles I also played through, it was more exciting, the story and characters were better and more interesting, and it was more fun to pick up and play. It also just felt really well-done.

However, even though it hasn't released yet, I also voted for Fire Emblem If. Razz Just because it's on there and looks great so far lol.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:43 am