The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+11
Marowak
Kyng
Bowser498
TheFrozenFairy
The Shattered Legacy
KingLavos
Luma Party
Nessness
Etna
MarioBros
Lady Pikachu
15 posters

Ask queen; stuff and things lol (3)

queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Custom Title : Gengar Master
    Internet Browser : Google Chrome

User Points : 8540
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : The Legend of Zelda & Pokemonz

Ask queen; stuff and things lol (3) - Page 9 Empty Re: Ask queen; stuff and things lol (3)

Post by queenzelda Mon Oct 05, 2015 9:47 am

Gameguy1996 wrote:Do you plan on making a Halloween Set soon?
    Lol, yea probably though I'm unsure what it's going to be this year though. Last year I used Lydia Deets from Beetle Juice. I'd like to use another character from a known movie or series as usual. So maybe this year I'll go full Coraline since the movie was just awesome. :3 Still, I'm unsure so we'll see. ;3
    The Shattered Legacy
    The Shattered Legacy
    Samus Aran
    Samus Aran

Custom Title : Keeper of Tasseled Lilies
    User Points : 244

Ask queen; stuff and things lol (3) - Page 9 Empty Re: Ask queen; stuff and things lol (3)

Post by The Shattered Legacy Mon Oct 05, 2015 9:50 am

A bit of a silly question due to lack of character knowledge, but is Meri Knight designed after sailor senshi (I mean, that's the impression I get from her most common design)?
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Post by queenzelda Mon Oct 05, 2015 10:12 am

The Shattered Legacy wrote:A bit of a silly question due to lack of character knowledge, but is Meri Knight designed after sailor senshi (I mean, that's the impression I get from her most common design)?
    No, that design came later because of my love for the Sailor Moon universe. She was designed at first to be an oc character to fit into a completely different universe. The reason you see her looking a lot like the Sailor Scouts is because I became inspired by Sailor Moon I suppose. :3 Though I do admit to having a lot of designs where shes in full Sailor Scout gear. XD
    Ask queen; stuff and things lol (3) - Page 9 Sailor_universe_by_queenzelda01-d365nkb

Ask queen; stuff and things lol (3) - Page 9 Sailor_phoenix_universal_by_queenzelda01-d3iwzyg

Ask queen; stuff and things lol (3) - Page 9 Sailor_universal_by_queenzelda01-d7oo8k1

So I guess it seems like she's a sailor senshi; though I do have other designs of her as a Digi Destined too as well as designs of a Digimon I came up with for her that she'd travel with in the Digimon world.

Meri & her digimon I created: Unimon:
    Ask queen; stuff and things lol (3) - Page 9 Queen_and_oc_unimon_digimon_by_queenzelda01-d6jbvmn

Rookie form: Unimon
    Ask queen; stuff and things lol (3) - Page 9 Unimon_rookie_forme_by_queenzelda01-d6rcf65

Second form: Silver Unimon
    Ask queen; stuff and things lol (3) - Page 9 Silver_unimon_oc_digimon_by_queenzelda01-d6rcfho

Third Form: Silver Warriormon
    Ask queen; stuff and things lol (3) - Page 9 Silver_warriormon_oc_digimon_by_queenzelda01-d6rcfx5

I also have designs of her in a bunch of other worlds as well. I guess at the end of it all I wanted a character who could fit into any universe & you could tell who she was just by her hair style & the clothes she wore. That way I could fit her into any universe & into any situation she came across. Over time; I've just tried to make her look flowy & mysterious; which is the main way I've always want her to look. I want the reader to be curious about her, who is this girl, what's her story. So the design fits my needs I suppose. ^^;

Ask queen; stuff and things lol (3) - Page 9 Queenzelda01_id_by_queenzelda01-d93x4q3

^^V
    King Atem
    King Atem
    Ness
    Ness

Custom Title : PlayStation King
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 1568
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Legend of Zelda, Mario 'n Pokemon.

Post by King Atem Mon Oct 05, 2015 7:02 pm

I like your character Meri Knight; she's interesting to look at & being a mysterious character is something I like about her. (: I also like how you characterize her in role plays too so I guess that's a help. XD

Ok, question! I've been wondering, how far into season 2 of Pokemon Black & White are you?
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Post by queenzelda Mon Oct 05, 2015 8:40 pm

SirSlifer wrote:I like your character Meri Knight; she's interesting to look at & being a mysterious character is something I like about her. (: I also like how you characterize her in role plays too so I guess that's a help. XD
    I'm glad you like her so much; even if you do tend to like Queen (her aunt) better from what I've seen. *giggles* xp

SirSlifer wrote:Ok, question! I've been wondering, how far into season 2 of Pokemon Black & White are you?
    Actually.. I need to update my anime list; since I figured out that I'm on season 3 tbh. XD It's called Pokémon: Black & White: Adventures in Unova. I left off on episode: 770 Team Plasma's Pokémon Manipulation! on Netflix; atmo. :3
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Internet Browser : Safari

User Points : 12861

Post by Gameguy1996 Mon Oct 05, 2015 11:42 pm

Do you think the upcoming Yugioh movie will any good without Yami?
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Post by queenzelda Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:45 am

Gameguy1996 wrote:Do you think the upcoming Yugioh movie will any good without Yami?
    Ask queen; stuff and things lol (3) - Page 9 Hahano10
    I haven't liked any character SINCE Yami Yugi, not even Jaden could save the franchise from my not being oh so very interested in it after Yami left the scene. So, yea I doubt the movie will be any good without him in it.
    The Shattered Legacy
    The Shattered Legacy
    Samus Aran
    Samus Aran

Custom Title : Keeper of Tasseled Lilies
    User Points : 244

Post by The Shattered Legacy Tue Oct 06, 2015 11:11 am

What do you enjoy most out of roleplaying (I'm assuming within the realm of OCs interacting, though roleplaying established characters from the media would qualify too)? Do you consider character development, inter-character dynamics, or narrative progression the most 'important' (loaded term here) element of a roleplay?
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Post by queenzelda Tue Oct 06, 2015 11:20 am

The Shattered Legacy wrote:What do you enjoy most out of roleplaying (I'm assuming within the realm of OCs interacting, though roleplaying established characters from the media would qualify too)? Do you consider character development, inter-character dynamics, or narrative progression the most 'important' (loaded term here) element of a roleplay?
    Well for me it's about how the characters change the story; it is very surprising to me how often this happens. Say for example I pigeonhole a character into a spot & think they won't change but then some one else who role plays another character who is close to mine through narrative & history on the part of the two oc's would then change my perspective & thus change my stance on said character. Like I wanted one character to be revealed as the villain I've been mysteriously have pop in every now & then to be revealed as the father of another character, but come to find out it's really the father's brother who's really playing that role. XD

Also, a lot of us don't role play in what some would see as preconceived media. Yea, we're all involved in say a Legend of Zelda role play, but the world there in acts like a variety of other worlds & adheres to outside world influences on it as well. Such as Ni No Kuni, since Shadar is ever present in the story, summons from other video games & characters for summons whom also help out, & a lot more I could say but won't since I'd probably get way to many people curious about what Yami, Namine, Etna & I along with Alpha & a few others have been role playing in for going on 2 years now. XD

At the end of it all; it's about interactions between my very dear friends & I. The memories we all make, & the choices our characters make while in role plays that make it wonderful, joyous & fulfilling at the end of the day. :3
    King Atem
    King Atem
    Ness
    Ness

Post by King Atem Fri Oct 09, 2015 9:14 pm

^True. I've been enjoying role playing with every one as well. It's been nice, having a spot at Lady Queen's side. (;

Which of your oc's do you enjoy role playing btw? [Color me curious. XD]
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Post by queenzelda Fri Oct 09, 2015 10:37 pm

SirSlifer wrote:^True. I've been enjoying role playing with every one as well. It's been nice, having a spot at Lady Queen's side. (;
    As I've enjoyed having Sir Yugi at her side. ;3

SirSlifer wrote:Which of your oc's do you enjoy role playing btw? [Color me curious. XD]
    Tbh, I really enjoy role playing as Marina & Queen. It's hard to decide between them because Marina is how I wish I could be & Queen is how I am already irl. (Attitude & what not basically. ;3) I also enjoy Meri, but she's most like how I was while growing up. She's my past & Queen is who I became I suppose. xp
    King Atem
    King Atem
    Ness
    Ness

Post by King Atem Sun Oct 11, 2015 12:51 am

Huh, that's interesting to know. (:

Which episode of South Park have you enjoyed so far this season, if any?
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Internet Browser : Safari

User Points : 12861

Post by Gameguy1996 Sun Oct 11, 2015 3:24 am

How much more do you need to save for a PS4?
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Post by queenzelda Sun Oct 11, 2015 4:49 am

SirSlifer wrote:Huh, that's interesting to know. (:

Which episode of South Park have you enjoyed so far this season, if any?
    So far it's a toss up between PC Principal's entry & the 'SoDoSoPa' episode where Kenny's house is turned into the "historic" part of town. xD

Gameguy1996 wrote:How much more do you need to save for a PS4?
    Atmo I'm about $180.00(or so) short of my $400.00 goal. I plan to get the newly released Transformers game when I get it, thus why I'm still saving back the full amount.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:56 am