The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+20
DerpyTheToad
Kyng
Gameguy1996
queenzelda
King Atem
Legacy Yoshi
Soupy
ZombieFish
Bossblitz88
Bowser498
TheFrozenFairy
Luma Party
Marowak
Winters Thief Zero
bayonetta
The Shattered Legacy
Yoshiman222
Nessness
Rosalina
Frost-Knight
24 posters

The Anything Thread (5)

Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 2147483647
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

The Anything Thread (5) - Page 72 Empty Re: The Anything Thread (5)

Post by Winters Thief Zero Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:41 pm

^ Maybe make sure your outlet and charger are working? If you're 100% sure it might be good to contact Nintendo, I'd be surprised if it wasn't under warranty for something like that so soon. Surely they'd be able to take care of the issue because that sounds annoying. The only broken Nintendo console I have is the Wii and that only happened like 7 years after I got it, so it would kind of suck if the Switch isn't as reliable as other Nintendo consoles. :/

Post by Guest Fri Jul 28, 2017 4:06 am

We have not contacted Nintendo yet because I wanted to test some things first but nothing helped. So, it looks like this Switch will have to get sent in for either a repair or replacement. The warranty is for a year so everything should be okay. 

We did find a way to turn it on but the battery would drain constantly once undocked. And would die within a minute.

https://www.google.com/amp/kotaku.com/nintendo-switch-battery-issue-may-not-be-as-bad-as-it-l-1796851115/amp

That was the issue. But nothing helped.
    Kyng
    Kyng
    Ness
    Ness

Internet Browser : Google Chrome

User Points : 1295

Post by Kyng Sat Jul 29, 2017 1:05 pm

Hope you can get it fixed Smile ! 

I'm going out this evening to Pizza Express with my friends, since one of them has a birthday today. So, I'm looking forward to that Very Happy .
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Sat Jul 29, 2017 11:23 pm

^ Sounds like a good time, have fun!

@Hex Maniac
    Hm, well hopefully you are able to get it fixed. That sounds like a really annoying issue, but it also doesn't sound like exactly what was described in the article if the Switch actually dies within a minute.

Tech week has officially begun on the show I'm in currently, wish us luck lol.
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Internet Browser : Safari

User Points : 12861

Post by Gameguy1996 Sat Jul 29, 2017 11:33 pm

I hope the Switch gets fixed Hex.

Have a good time at Pizza Express CJ and happy birthday to your friend.

Good luck with the show Zero.

I'm a bit tried out after being at California Extreme for 4 hours and playing all of those arcade games. I even saw one guy there playing his Switch in the hallway.

TheFrozenFairy
    TheFrozenFairy

Custom Title : Frigid Fairy of the Forest

User Points : 993

Post by TheFrozenFairy Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:42 pm

My beloved bird passed away. My brother found him this morning. I'm still not home and this is depressing.
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:29 pm

^ I'm sorry to hear. :/ There's not much you can do about that but it's obviously really sad. RIP.

I finished up the run of a musical I've been in today which was bittersweet but mostly bitter because I actually enjoyed it more than I have almost any other show I've been a part of. It was a seriously high caliber production and everyone was just crazy talented. Not to mention just really fun. But I also have 2 shows I'm a part of coming up very soon and I'm assisting in teaching acting classes with a friend starting in a few weeks which should be pretty cool.
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Gameguy1996 Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:00 pm

Sorry to hear about your bird Deri.

Sounds like a fun time Zero and congrats on it being the best one yet.
    Kyng
    Kyng
    Ness
    Ness

Post by Kyng Sat Aug 26, 2017 4:01 pm

Well, I'm off work for a week now Smile !

I have a couple of things planned too. I'm meeting my friends tomorrow to see a film (haven't decided which one yet), and I'll probably go away to Durham for a couple of days on Tuesday and Wednesday.

Post by Guest Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:21 pm

Having my sister's boyfriend living here is just so weird...

Just randomly one day he shows up and starts living here... She has apparently known him since she worked at Which Wich. That was a few years ago.

She may know him and my mom doesn't mind it seems. But to me having a stranger in this apartment is REALLY f***ing WEIRD. 

Only thing I can hope is he doesn't do something...terrible. Since I have trust issues. But when I think of it that way, that applies to everyone. Even family. And myself. 

I'll get over this after some time I'm sure... 

If anything, this really makes me wonder what next year will be like. Since I don't even know if we'll even be living in this apartment. Hoy hoy.
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:40 pm

Hex Maniac wrote:Having my sister's boyfriend living here is just so weird...

Just randomly one day he shows up and starts living here... She has apparently known him since she worked at Which Wich. That was a few years ago.

She may know him and my mom doesn't mind it seems. But to me having a stranger in this apartment is REALLY f***ing WEIRD. 

Only thing I can hope is he doesn't do something...terrible. Since I have trust issues. But when I think of it that way, that applies to everyone. Even family. And myself. 

I'll get over this after some time I'm sure... 

If anything, this really makes me wonder what next year will be like. Since I don't even know if we'll even be living in this apartment. Hoy hoy.
    Did she mention bringing him in beforehand? I feel like unless he was in desperate need of a living space, she should have at least introduced your family and let you get to know him even just a bit if she was planning to move him into your apartment. I would certainly mind and I'm kind of surprised your mom would just let that happen with no issue if it was all of a sudden like that. I understand the whole trust thing but I think you should try not to worry too much, it might be good to spend some time with him so you feel more comfortable too. (and find out at least a little more about him considering he's just kinda living with you guys now)

Post by Guest Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:22 pm

No my sister didn't mention him at all beforehand.

But he hasn't been here for some time now(a few days). I imagine he'll come and go, though.

Also, I think it's because my mom just doesn't pressure us to do things or not do things. She doesn't want to deal with things like that because we should be doing it ourselves. (when it comes to having some other person we really don't know over though i think my mom should show more concern. she gets that from the Barb[aka Grandma but i dont call her that becuz i dont respect her like she doesnt respect me])

Also, I am definitely not going to get to know her boyfriend.

It is just me but my sister has been annoying me lately with the whole locking door business. It's a pet peeve that you don't lock both locks and sometimes forget to lock both locks. *sigh* She SOMETIMES locks both locks but it is in a sporadic pattern. Inconsistent.

Despite me leaving a note she...ugh... It's just annoying. lol

I feel like I've been behaving like a d*** lately tho when it comes to this pet peeve of mine. I'm trying to cool myself down about it by also expressing the annoyances on this forum. 

I don't want to behave like a dickhole to her. Or my mom even.

--

In other news: MORE ATLANTIC HURRICANES! WHOO! Hurricane Maria (a cat 4 now. may become a cat 5 like Irma was) is going to be affecting the same areas that Irma did..That just adds insult to injury. Really not good for the Caribbean Islands and so forth. This has been one of the more active seasons in terms of major hurricanes as well as US impacts since 2005. I doubt it'll go to 2005 levels, though. 

Honestly, it was just time for something like this to happen in the Atlantic. It's been a really quiet long stretch(2005-2017). With a few exceptions in the middle like Sandy(2012) and Ike(2008) as some examples for US impacts. Last year saw Hermine and Matthew for Florida as well as impacts along the US east coast.

This is just the peak of the Atlantic Hurricane season so things could become more interesting. We'll see what nature does!

--

UPDATE: HURRICANE MARIA NOW A CAT 5. FIRST TIME SINCE 2007 TWO CAT 5'S HAVE HAPPENED. Holy cow.
    Kyng
    Kyng
    Ness
    Ness

Post by Kyng Sat Sep 23, 2017 7:23 pm

Wow Sad . If there are any members here in areas where Hurricane Maria has hit (or may hit in the future), then I do hope they're OK....

On a more positive note, I'm planning to eat out with my friends tomorrow, since one of them's celebrating a birthday. Looking forward to it Smile !
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Gameguy1996 Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:11 am

I hope everyone stays save from all of the natural disasters that are happening or that could happen.

Have a good time eating out with your friends CJ.

I want to the Mall for the first time in a while. I was kind of shocked there Sears was still stocked very while and it was not falling apart like some of there other locations.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 4:39 am