The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
TheFrozenFairy
Winters Thief Zero
Luma Party
Gameguy1996
8 posters

Final Smash Bros video presentation airing on December 15th

Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Internet Browser : Safari

User Points : 12861

Final Smash Bros video presentation airing on December 15th Empty Final Smash Bros video presentation airing on December 15th

Post by Gameguy1996 Thu Nov 12, 2015 7:47 pm

At the end of the Direct this logo showed up.

Final Smash Bros video presentation airing on December 15th Nomin

I think we will hear about some more characters then. Who knows what characters will be added after Cloud though.

Last edited by Elf Guy on Wed Dec 09, 2015 9:22 am; edited 1 time in total
    Luma Party
    Luma Party
    Link
    Link

Custom Title : The Luma
    User Points : 2765

Final Smash Bros video presentation airing on December 15th Empty Re: Final Smash Bros video presentation airing on December 15th

Post by Luma Party Thu Nov 12, 2015 7:49 pm

One can hope for something better.
    Cloud isn't huge for me.
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 2147483647
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

Final Smash Bros video presentation airing on December 15th Empty Re: Final Smash Bros video presentation airing on December 15th

Post by Winters Thief Zero Thu Nov 12, 2015 10:18 pm

This really makes me think Cloud was an extra character they added because they felt like it, and the December broadcast will feature the winners of the Smash Ballot.
    TheFrozenFairy
    TheFrozenFairy

Custom Title : Frigid Fairy of the Forest

User Points : 993

Post by TheFrozenFairy Thu Nov 12, 2015 10:53 pm

Zero Revolution wrote:This really makes me think Cloud was an extra character they added because they felt like it, and the December broadcast will feature the winners of the Smash Ballot.

This makes me think that as well. When I saw the gameplay of Cloud in Smash Bros, He sort of looks like he fights like Ike and Shulk. Like he has quite a few similar attacks, I'm not entirely sure about that but he looks like an extra to me. They must have a couple others left to show in this broadcast with all the time spent without any news about Smash. I think they wanted to save the 1st party newcomers for later.
    Bossblitz88
    Bossblitz88
    Samus Aran
    Samus Aran

Custom Title : Tøμс★Squad !
    Internet Browser : Google Chrome

User Points : 358

Post by Bossblitz88 Thu Nov 12, 2015 11:44 pm

Ballot, calling it. I think Smash 4 it's soon ending it's DLC, and this would great to end it off with a bang. It'll probably be a few characters, then that's it for Smash  Crying or Very sad.
    Luma Party
    Luma Party
    Link
    Link

Post by Luma Party Sat Nov 28, 2015 4:22 pm

When exactly is this happening?
    Have they said anything?
    Pokemon73
    Pokemon73
    Ness
    Ness

Custom Title : Eevee Lover
    Internet Browser : Google Chrome

User Points : 80

Post by Pokemon73 Sat Nov 28, 2015 6:28 pm

I believe in the UK/Eroupean Direct they directly said it so yeah R.I.P. Smash DLC
    Luma Party
    Luma Party
    Link
    Link

Post by Luma Party Sat Nov 28, 2015 6:50 pm

^I said when is it happening. Razz
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Sat Nov 28, 2015 10:03 pm

They never said anything about a specific date, just December. There's been no updates so far, at least I haven't heard anything. They usually wait until it's really close to announce the date, so I'm assuming it'll be the same here.
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Gameguy1996 Sat Nov 28, 2015 10:35 pm

I see the Broadcast happening on the 2nd or 3rd week of the month. What are some of everyone's hopes for this anyway?

My unlikely predications

2 of Wolf, Dixie, Shovel Knight and Inkling release along with Cloud after the Broadcast. There will be more Square Enix Mii Fighter outfits, at least 1 one other stage and the Roy and Ryu amiibo will be shown on Sakurai's amiibo display on his desk.
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Sat Nov 28, 2015 11:03 pm

The top 3 characters from the Smash Ballot will be revealed as playable and downloadable right after the presentation, along with Cloud. Those 3 characters, I'm expecting will include Inkling, Shovel Knight, and probably another character...judging off of who a lot of people seemed to vote for, it'll probably be someone I won't be interested in at all. :/ (although I'm totally getting the other 3 I'm guessing will be made available so it's not a big deal) Probably K. Rool or Wolf. Although Isaac is very likely as well, and I'd LOVE for him to be added, so hopefully he's the fourth.

There will probably be stages to go along with them and some Mii costumes as well.
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Gameguy1996 Sat Nov 28, 2015 11:10 pm

Zero Revolution wrote:The top 3 characters from the Smash Ballot will be revealed as playable and downloadable right after the presentation, along with Cloud. Those 3 characters, I'm expecting will include Inkling, Shovel Knight, and probably another character...judging off of who a lot of people seemed to vote for, it'll probably be someone I won't be interested in at all. :/ (although I'm totally getting the other 3 I'm guessing will be made available so it's not a big deal) Probably K. Rool or Wolf. Although Isaac is very likely as well, and I'd LOVE for him to be added, so hopefully he's the fourth.

There will probably be stages to go along with them and some Mii costumes as well.

We really don't even know who the top voted characters are and a few polls online is not a good result for everyone who voted. Isaac is one of my top 5 and I pretty much think he's out after Cloud and for the fact that Golden Sun is not a big series right now.

Last edited by Gameguy1996 on Sun Nov 29, 2015 10:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Luma Party
    Luma Party
    Link
    Link

Post by Luma Party Sun Nov 29, 2015 8:07 am

Golden Sun isn't a big series Gameguy.
    They haven't had a game since the DS-years, and it looks like Camelot isn't making one anytime soon.
    I'd love K. Rool or Isaac.
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Sun Nov 29, 2015 10:44 am

Yeah pretty sure Golden Sun isn't a big series, although it certainly is deserving of being one. Still, Isaac wouldn't be a surprising addition, and I'd love to see him added.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:10 pm