The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Museum d'Alfonsino

Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 2147483647
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

Museum d'Alfonsino Empty Museum d'Alfonsino

Post by Winters Thief Zero Fri Nov 13, 2015 11:19 pm

What do you think of the Museum d'Alfonsino map?

I think it's pretty great! I like the rotating platforms and it feels pretty big. My one complaint really only applies to Turf War, where it really bothers me that you have to go all the way up the moving platform in the center and try to jump safely to the next one just to get to the other team's side. It's not a major issue, I just find it difficult to pull off at times and had a match where I kept falling back down because the opposing team members were on the platform on their side. (on the other hand I think it's great for Splat Zones and makes it more interesting)

Splat Zones is really great here, and I found it REALLY weird that you spawn in a different area than in Turf War. Definitely wasn't expecting that. I'm excited to try it out in Tower Control and Rainmaker soon!
    Bossblitz88
    Bossblitz88
    Samus Aran
    Samus Aran

Custom Title : Tøμс★Squad !
    Internet Browser : Google Chrome

User Points : 358
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

Museum d'Alfonsino Empty Re: Museum d'Alfonsino

Post by Bossblitz88 Sat Nov 14, 2015 12:01 am

The spawn points in different areas certainly is strange. Some modes require it, Rainmaker's end podium is where the spawn point is at for Splat Zones. 

@Zero- I'd say the opposite. Splat Zones is so cluttered, making it hard for Rollers and Tentateks, and the zone is so very tiny. It definitely favors weapons like the Squelchers. Every time I head into the zone, it's hard to capture it without getting killed. Although, there are many ways to get to the zone, which is great. Turf War, everything's much more spread out. Although a lot of the area accessible in Ranked isn't in Turf which is kind sad. 

The rotating platforms aren't as annoying as I thought they would be. The two outside the center give a lot of height which is helpful. The only problem I have is making the jump from the center into enemy area, I miss the jump a ton of times lol. Looking forward to Rainmaker and Tower Control, which will probably be just as chaotic as Splat Zones XD.