The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
King Atem
The Shattered Legacy
queenzelda
Gameguy1996
Luma Party
9 posters

Random posts for 2016

queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Custom Title : Gengar Master
    Internet Browser : Google Chrome

User Points : 8540
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : The Legend of Zelda & Pokemonz

Random posts for 2016 - Page 27 Empty Re: Random posts for 2016

Post by queenzelda Tue Aug 23, 2016 2:40 pm

Well it's not that the pc is out of date per-say, but more along the lines that I can't very well add anything to it. It's one of those small form factor tower pc's & I can't add anything to the mother board nor take any thing off of it either. So if I say need to upgrade the on board gfx card, I'm s.o.l thus why I upgraded to the pc I'm getting on Friday. I can at least upgrade the gfx card on that, which I will by adding on the old gfx card I removed from my pc to put on the new R7 gfx card that I replaced the Nvidia gfx card with. I plan to give my pc that I'm going to replace, to my mom who needs a newer then 2004 pc. So, the pc I have should do fine for what her needs are compared to what I need it to do for me, which is for gfx work & the pc I have in my study has been giving me... Issues that aren't easily fixed on that venture.. -_-; Thus why the investment in a newer pc. :3
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Internet Browser : Safari

User Points : 12861

Post by Gameguy1996 Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:25 pm

It must be rough using a PC from 2004 since I have trouble using the main desktop that's from 2010. My dad also ran into that same issue with his old Macbook Pro and bought a new model a few months ago that has more memory and space for all his music.
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Post by queenzelda Wed Aug 24, 2016 1:36 pm

Yea & the one I'm going to be gifting to my mom is 2016 which is far better then something from 2004, which would need a new motherboard & everything else in order to upgrade. XD So; ;3 it'll just be cheaper for her to take mine (which is free) then for her to go looking for one in the long run anyway.

Oh, yea on the new pc news front..... I got it at my doorstop... TODAY. xp I almost fell over when Jing brought it in for me, I was NOT expecting it to get here until sometime on Friday. -lmao- Now I get to plug it in & get to setting it up. :3
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Gameguy1996 Wed Aug 24, 2016 11:34 pm

It's always nice when something you can wait to get comes a few days early. I'm guessing they give you something saying it would get there between the 24th and 26th and you where expecting it to show up on the latest arrival date?
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Post by queenzelda Thu Aug 25, 2016 2:50 am

Gameguy1996 wrote:It's always nice when something you can wait to get comes a few days early. I'm guessing they give you something saying it would get there between the 24th and 26th and you where expecting it to show up on the latest arrival date?
    Well, it's just what was said when I went to check out when it would ship to my house is that it would get there Friday(one of the expected time of arrivals kind of things basically).

The person that shipped it out choose UPS 3 day delivery & here I was thinking that 3 days meant 3 days, when apparently it meant that the pc was shipped out some time on Monday morning after I ordered & paid for it Saturday around 11pm or so. Then the pc went on a journey Monday, through Tuesday, to end up at my house on Wednesday. So, I'm pretty impressed it got here so quickly to say the least.

Oh yea, I gave my new pc a nickname already: Timmybot. XD I so miss new episodes of Fairly Odd Parents.. Before Poof came along & turned the show into crap impo. <.<;
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Post by queenzelda Thu Aug 25, 2016 7:06 pm

[moving on]

AC:NL needs a public isle refund! Seriously..

Lately, I've been dealing with rude people who decide to go to the wifi isle & decide to either come on & then leave without even saying 'hello', or will talk for a bit & then error the wifi; thus kicking me off of the isle & making me go back to my home town. I think the update that needs to be added is to make anyone who error's the wifi to pay up 1,000 bells thus anyone who's on the isle that gets booted back home that errored the wifi, would get the fine & the people who were sent back would thus get a full refund. Personally, I have my own way to make sure I make back the bells I've spent, so it's no harm no foul to me. It just gets increasingly annoying when it happens more often then not.

Oh & don't get me started on the people who just drop off stuff on the public isle like it's their personal dumping grounds, or for them to find new fc friends (without even trying to talk to you), or those who come to the island just to do wifi hacks, or to try trading with others, OR trying to follow you around, & sometimes demand to buy the stuff you wore onto the island. I tell ya, some people are just RUDE.

Last edited by queenchloe on Fri Aug 26, 2016 3:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Gameguy1996 Fri Aug 26, 2016 12:06 am

It was Sparky that turned the show to crap.

Those online trolls are why I'm really picky on who I play online games with. As for the refund we can hope that the upcoming update adds it even though it's highly unlikely.
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Post by queenzelda Fri Aug 26, 2016 3:34 pm

Sparky is season 9, I had to google about him/it/ just to find out who that was. XD I'm kind of glad I missed that season with his entry then since from how it seems most fans aren't to thrilled with him anyway & from what I've read he's not coming back for season 10 anyhow.
    TheFrozenFairy
    TheFrozenFairy

Custom Title : Frigid Fairy of the Forest
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 993

Post by TheFrozenFairy Fri Aug 26, 2016 11:37 pm

I used to do quite a bit of island hopping back when I had New leaf. Though I was mostly doing it to buy the exclusive Club Tortimer chocolate bars to decorate my house with. I also found a few other good ones like the treasure chest and ship in a bottle. Spent quite a bit of time gathering medals to buy them. I often ended up on empty islands but a few had one person on it. I did talk to this one person for a bit before, pretty nice person, dressing as Lucina. I always left by talking to that animal, I forgot her name but I believe she's related to Kapn'. Disconnecting would be rude. Though I'd hate to wast a little bit of someone's time because coming and going takes everyone to a loading screen. Sadly I never got the toy hammer I wanted.

Now season 10 of the show has Chloe. I saw at least half the first episode of season 10 on TV. It was very meh, that's usually my thought on modern Fairly Odd Parents nowadays. I don't particularly care for the humor and it often gets repetitive, though it does have a moment or two. I think the new character has potential but I doubt they're going anywhere with her like the other new characters. I don't find her annoying like those two at least.
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Gameguy1996 Fri Aug 26, 2016 11:57 pm

While the issue is that the writers tossed out popular characters like Chester, AJ and Trixie. it really should just be changed to the Dad and Crocker show since they show up in almost every episode. It's just another reason why Cartoon Network keeps beating out Nick when it comes to good shows.
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Post by queenzelda Mon Aug 29, 2016 4:30 pm

Well I haven't watched the Fairly Odd Parents since about season 8 tbh. I can watch it if I wanted to since I found most of the seasons I missed online.. It's just from what I've read/heard about the new seasons I'm not sure if I really want to sit & watch through them. D:

Any who, I'm going to now move on to talking about the Phoenix Wright games! And what order they're in. xp

The proper order I should be playing these games is as follows:

DS titles
    1] [2005] Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney
    2] [2006] Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney − Justice for All
    3] [2008] Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney − Trials and Tribulations
    4] [2008] Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney
    5] [2009] Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth

3DS titles
    6] [2013] Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney − Dual Destinies
    7] [2014] Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney
    8] [ September 2016] Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney − Spirit of Justice
    sauce

BUT the order I'm playing them is actually more like this;

DS titles
    1] [2005] Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney
    2] [2006] Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney − Justice for All
    3] (5) [2009] Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth
    4] (3) [2008] Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney − Trials and Tribulations
    5] (4) [2008] Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney

Which seems to be a bit more out of order that I thought, I suppose. ^^; Oh well, hopefully my playing these titles out of order like this won't hurt anything.
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Gameguy1996 Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:57 pm

It's hard to believe there are already 8 games in the series and it's beast to play them in your own order.
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Post by queenzelda Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:56 pm

Yea, probably. More so since I kind of went in blind playing them in no distinct order anyway. xD

Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 2147483647
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

Post by Winters Thief Zero Wed Aug 31, 2016 6:26 pm

I realize I haven't checked out this thread in awhile because I've been busy and was mainly looking at others, I have SO MUCH catching up to do, I'm reading through it now. XD

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 3:08 pm