The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

What third party exclusives should Nintendo get for NX?

Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 2147483647
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

What third party exclusives should Nintendo get for NX? Empty What third party exclusives should Nintendo get for NX?

Post by Winters Thief Zero Tue Jan 19, 2016 9:01 pm

What new exclusives from third parties do you think Nintendo should try to secure for NX? It of course doesn't have to be a game that's already been announced, just something you think Nintendo should try to get a third party to develop for them.

Personally, I think getting From Software to make a new Dark Souls game as an NX exclusive would be HUGE. I'm not a big fan of the series but it would bring quite a few people over if it were good enough. I mean, it's not as big as a lot of other game series would be, but I highly doubt Nintendo could put something like Call of Duty on NX as an exclusive. Razz From Software isn't the biggest company in the world so it could work.

Outside of that, I'd like to see more Platinum games on NX. Bayonetta 3 and some new IPs from them would be really cool. (and Wonderful 102 moreso but I kind of doubt it'll happen at this point)
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Internet Browser : Safari

User Points : 12861

What third party exclusives should Nintendo get for NX? Empty Re: What third party exclusives should Nintendo get for NX?

Post by Gameguy1996 Tue Jan 19, 2016 9:40 pm

I expect them to just get ports really since it's all about power and being hardcore for a big number of those 3rd party studios. If anything I could see them trying to get the next Rayman game as an NX exclusive since it did the best on the Wii U. The most likely outcome is a deal with Sega again for a few NX exclusive Sonic games and maybe a Lego game as an exclusive at some point.
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Custom Title : Gengar Master
    Internet Browser : Google Chrome

User Points : 8540
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : The Legend of Zelda & Pokemonz

What third party exclusives should Nintendo get for NX? Empty Re: What third party exclusives should Nintendo get for NX?

Post by queenzelda Wed Jan 20, 2016 5:31 pm

I'm going to say something controversial (maybe), but I think that Nintendo should try to get the Final Fantasy VII Remake (even if it is releasing in chapters) & Kingdom Hearts 3 on the NX. That is all. :p
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Wed Jan 20, 2016 6:43 pm

^ Not really controversial to me, I think it would definitely bring over a lot of people that would otherwise be playing them on other consoles. Both franchises are HUGE, and getting them as exclusives would really help NX. Although at this point I'm guessing they wouldn't be exclusive, but it'd still be awesome to get them on Nintendo platforms regardless. The fact that Cloud is in Smash now makes me think the Final Fantasy VII remake could be in the works already for a Nintendo console.
    King Atem
    King Atem
    Ness
    Ness

Custom Title : PlayStation King

User Points : 1568
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Legend of Zelda, Mario 'n Pokemon.

Post by King Atem Wed Feb 10, 2016 5:05 pm

Yea, I completely agree with final Fantasy VII Remake coming to the NX, along with perhaps KH3 & maybe even Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch since it was a DS title before it turned into a PS3 one. So maybe a bunch of PS3 games could get remade & brought to the NX, maybe even some games that are already on the Vita like the Legend of Hero's Trails of Sky games since it's gotten rave reviews on Kotaku as of late, or a few other multi-platform titles even.
    Luma Party
    Luma Party
    Link
    Link

Custom Title : The Luma
    User Points : 2765

Post by Luma Party Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:17 pm

Sonic, more Sonic exclusives.
    Maybe a Rayman game?
    Banjo-Threeie
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:52 pm

^ I would actually die if Banjo-Threeie were announced for NX, but yeah that's obviously impossible. I don't think having Sonic games as exclusives is really helping Nintendo, looking at the games they've gotten this gen I don't really have a positive outlook for the series. Having them on NX is fine, but I feel like there's no reason to make them exclusive when it probably won't really help with hardware sales.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 3:44 pm