The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

[RUMOR] First My Nintendo Reward is Exclusive Twilight Princess Picross Game

Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 2147483647
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

[RUMOR] First My Nintendo Reward is Exclusive Twilight Princess Picross Game Empty [RUMOR] First My Nintendo Reward is Exclusive Twilight Princess Picross Game

Post by Winters Thief Zero Sun Mar 06, 2016 1:07 pm

So this rumor is from a few days back but only now has evidence worth posting. The initial "leak" was a screenshot that looked clearly fake, but dataminers have found evidence that My Nintendo Picross: Twilight Princess is coming to 3DS March 31st through, of course, My Nintendo.
    [RUMOR] First My Nintendo Reward is Exclusive Twilight Princess Picross Game CcstZ22WIAAgq8w
    [RUMOR] First My Nintendo Reward is Exclusive Twilight Princess Picross Game Cc1PUP4W0AI6eZq

This seems like a strange reward for the first game on My Nintendo, but if it's free with gold points I'm down with it. I wasn't expecting an exclusive game anyway.
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Internet Browser : Safari

User Points : 12861

[RUMOR] First My Nintendo Reward is Exclusive Twilight Princess Picross Game Empty Re: [RUMOR] First My Nintendo Reward is Exclusive Twilight Princess Picross Game

Post by Gameguy1996 Sun Mar 06, 2016 9:48 pm

It's kind of a lame reward since the series is not that enjoyable. I hope they give you some other options as while at least.
    TheFrozenFairy
    TheFrozenFairy

Custom Title : Frigid Fairy of the Forest
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 993

[RUMOR] First My Nintendo Reward is Exclusive Twilight Princess Picross Game Empty Re: [RUMOR] First My Nintendo Reward is Exclusive Twilight Princess Picross Game

Post by TheFrozenFairy Mon Mar 07, 2016 3:11 am

Funny coincidence that two things related to Twilight Princess have been datamined, I love The Legend of Zelda and I really like Twilight Princess but a Picross game doesn't sound very interesting to me. Twilight Princess is a weird choice for a Picross game, it does fit around the HD remake's release. I'm still willing to give it a try.

That pixel Wolf Link icon looks great.
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Custom Title : Gengar Master
    Internet Browser : Google Chrome

User Points : 8540
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : The Legend of Zelda & Pokemonz

Post by queenzelda Wed Mar 09, 2016 1:30 pm

Gameguy1996 wrote:It's kind of a lame reward since the series is not that enjoyable. I hope they give you some other options at least.
    I completely agree with what Gameguy said. Hopefully it's just a code for the current Picross game that you can create a free picross image from the Twilight Princess series, otherwise a whole Twilight Princess picross game would just be ridiculous impo.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 4:33 pm