The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Unannounced Major 3DS Titles on the Way, Wii U Likely Done Until NX Launch

Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 2147483647
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

Unannounced Major 3DS Titles on the Way, Wii U Likely Done Until NX Launch Empty Unannounced Major 3DS Titles on the Way, Wii U Likely Done Until NX Launch

Post by Winters Thief Zero Wed Apr 27, 2016 10:54 pm

Nintendo has confirmed that the 3DS still has a long life ahead of it, with major titles such as Pokemon, Kirby, and Yo-Kai Watch releasing later this year, but also many more major first and third party titles that have yet to be announced that are on their way.

As for Wii U, we get no mention of new games, so it's likely Tokyo Mirage Sessions and Paper Mario are the final Wii U exclusive titles. (with the possibility of Project Giant Robot and Pikmin 4)

I continue to be impressed by the insane amount of titles releasing to 3DS, even with NX being 10 months away. I love my 3DS, it's honestly now my favorite game console of all time, and I can't wait to play even more games on it.
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Internet Browser : Safari

User Points : 12861

Unannounced Major 3DS Titles on the Way, Wii U Likely Done Until NX Launch Empty Re: Unannounced Major 3DS Titles on the Way, Wii U Likely Done Until NX Launch

Post by Gameguy1996 Wed Apr 27, 2016 11:16 pm

I'm not expecting much since the 3DS has already released all the big names. Along with N Stars maybe there could a new WarioWare or Kid Icarus. As for Wii U maybe they release a few more smaller titles like Mario Golf and Super NES Remix.
    TheFrozenFairy
    TheFrozenFairy

Custom Title : Frigid Fairy of the Forest
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 993

Unannounced Major 3DS Titles on the Way, Wii U Likely Done Until NX Launch Empty Re: Unannounced Major 3DS Titles on the Way, Wii U Likely Done Until NX Launch

Post by TheFrozenFairy Thu Apr 28, 2016 11:00 am

That's great for the 3DS, I think they may have a new IP planned for it, that would be major is you ask me. I'm happy it still has a long life ahead of it. How long do you think the 3DS will last?

Poor Wii U though, I feel sorry for it. I really love the console and to see it nearly finished so soon. It was nice while it lasted. 

I still think it could have something good still yet to be seen.
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Custom Title : Gengar Master
    Internet Browser : Google Chrome

User Points : 8540
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : The Legend of Zelda & Pokemonz

Post by queenzelda Thu Apr 28, 2016 5:08 pm

Well, since Nintendo has chosen the 3DS as it's favorite console child of course they're going to release all of the good stuff to it. I wish the Wii U would have gotten better treatment then it did, but at best it was at least a good console to move my Wii VC games to. So it wasn't a total waste since it was at least backwards compatible to Wii games. I suppose next year I can finally add the HackMii to my Wii U with out fear of Nintendo trying to wipe it out. :p

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 5:16 pm