The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Black 2 Wedlocke

Soupy
    Soupy
    Donkey Kong
    Donkey Kong

User Points : 413
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : 3DS FC: 0189-9067-5963

Black 2 Wedlocke Empty Black 2 Wedlocke

Post by Soupy Wed May 04, 2016 7:14 pm

Hello everyone! I will be starting a Nuzlocke of Pokemon Black 2, but not just any nuzlocke- oh no! A Wedlocke. Here are the rules of the Challenge:
    RULES OF THE CHALLENGE
    ----------------------------------------
    ­----
    RULE #1: FAINTED POKEMON ARE DEAD Sad
    When a Pokemon faints, it must be released forever (or boxed permanently). It is considered to be dead.

RULE #2: ONLY CATCH THE 1ST ELIGIBLE POKEMON IN AN AREA
    You can catch or obtain only the first eligible obtainable Pokemon you encounter in any route or area, with exceptions being made based on the Pokemon's gender. Fail to catch it and you get nothing for the area.
    • Genderless Pokemon cannot be caught. Ever.
    • If you have 1, 3, or 5 Pokemon in your party, you ignore any Pokemon encounters whose gender you have an uneven number of, e.g. if you have just one male Pokemon and two female Pokemon, you cannot catch any more female Pokemon until the count is even again. If you have an even number of each gender, this does not apply.
    • "Dupes Clause" is recommended, to add to the uniqueness of each Pokemon. This means you do not count any encounter against any Pokemon whose species you have already caught, which is usually determined by the Poke Ball symbol by their HP bar.

RULE #3: ALL POKEMON MUST BE NICKNAMED
    This is to increase the bond between you and your Pokemon. They're not just randoms; they're your friends. Treat them accordingly.

RULE #4: YOUR POKEMON ARE "PARTNERED" WITH EACH OTHER AND FIGHT IN PAIRS
    • Only one male and one female can form a pair, and once they do, it lasts until one dies or is released.
    • Each Pokemon on your team can battle only alongside its partner, if it has one. Switching Pokemon out in battle is allowed, but ONLY for the Pokemon's partner.
    • If a Pokemon dies in battle, its partner must avenge the fallen Pokemon or die along with them; switching to any other Pokemon is forbidden, regardless of circumstance. (In the case of Double or Triple Battles, you may have to make exceptions. Do what feels right.)
    • If a Pokemon's partner dies, it can gain a new one that doesn't already have a partner (either from a PC box or a wild Pokemon).

RULE #5: YOU CANNOT DEPOSIT POKEMON TO YOUR PC
    • You must release Pokemon or have them die in battle if you want to withdraw anything in your PC.
    • You can freely release your Pokemon (up to you if it counts as a "death" or not), but you will probably feel like a jerk for doing it.
    • If you absolutely require HM moves to get through the game, you may temporarily break this rule and deposit a pair of Pokemon in the PC for one or two HM Pokemon; however, they cannot fight or do anything other than use HM moves outside of battle, and should be removed as soon as one of your main Pokemon can use the required HM move.

I will be permanently boxing all dead pokemon, not releasing them. I will have a nicknaming theme which will be: Musical Instruments! There will also be some interaction with you guys! Sometimes, not always, I will stop in the middle of playtime and ask you guys for nickname suggestions or even pairing suggestions. I will be choosing my starter based on my Trainer ID. If the last # of my trainer ID is:
    1-3:Grass Type (Snivy)
    4-6: Fire Type (Tepig)
    7-9: Water Type (Oshawatt)
    0: My choice (In which I will probably pick.... Something. I don't actually know, they're all good.)

I will be making my first story post shortly. But in the meantime, here is a cool emoji:

Vive le faux rhum Happy Birthday!
    Soupy
    Soupy
    Donkey Kong
    Donkey Kong

Black 2 Wedlocke Empty Re: Black 2 Wedlocke

Post by Soupy Wed May 04, 2016 8:27 pm

Part 1:
    Here to Conquer All

Starting off our Journey, I decided to name my character Conquer. Why? Because I'm here to conquer every trainer I meet. My rival? Heh, his name is Surrend. (Was going to name his Surrender, but it wouldn't fit.) I'm gonna punch him one day.
    Met Bianca, she gave me a Pokemon.
    I found out the last # of my Trainer ID was 0, so I had to choose my starter, and I chose........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... Oshawott! And it's a female, that doesn't happen too often. I named her Kora! It works because she is a water type, just like Korra is a Water-bender in Legend of Korra. Here is a picture of a Kora:
    Black 2 Wedlocke 166px-Kora_DSC_0355
    Nice, eh?

Recieved my Pokedex.
    Found out that Kora is a naughty nature Wink She must be very excited to find a partner Wink
    Battled Surrend and his Snivy I started with Tail Whip, then proceeded to Tackle him a bunch. All the Snivy did was use Leer XD
    We took him out and Kora leveled up to level 6!
    Surrend was just the beginning, I am going to Conquer all trainers everywhere!!! HAHA!
    I recieved my Running Shoes. I wonder if I can use them to run away from my problems too?

The Nice lady guarding the road to Route 19 gave me a potion. So I guess you could say things are getting pretty serious Wink She said she wanted to meet me later at the Pokemon Center. She appeared to think that my Pokemon could get hurt or something. She's dumb, but cute Smile Oh Janet...

Bianca showed me how to catch a Pokemon (Like I didn't already know...)
    I attempted to run through the Grass without finding an encounter (Who wants a Purrloin or Patrat partnered with your starter?) I was successful! I will be back later for one.
    Made it Flocessy Town. Met a dude with crazy big Orange hair. He invited me into his house. Freak, I'm like 10...
    Went to Route 20, fought a young boy: Terrell. He had a Patrat. I beat the crap out of him and conquered his territory. Kora learned Water Gun! Meaning she just might be the Avatar after all...
    Fought another trainer who thought her Pokemon were cute. Bro only Janet is cute get your Purrloin outta here, Isabell. Water Gun is cruuushin'. Kora reached Level 8.

I went into the grass and found a Parlyz Heal and more importantly: A Pidove (M) I threw a Pokeball- one shake. I used Tackle, didn't kill. Threw another Poke Ball and I caught him! I decided to name him Tom-Tom. He has an Impish nature!!! (Down sp.Attk, Up Def.)
    Which actually might not be good at the beginning....

Went back to Route 19 and found a Potion.
    My first encounter was: Purrloin (M) And I am going let you guys decide what to name him.
    Remember, it must be a Musical Instrument! I will be taking votes for the next 2 and a half hours. If no one votes, I will decide on a name!
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Internet Browser : Safari

User Points : 12861

Post by Gameguy1996 Wed May 04, 2016 11:22 pm

This seems like a nice idea and what about Organ as Purrloin's name?
    Soupy
    Soupy
    Donkey Kong
    Donkey Kong

Post by Soupy Fri May 06, 2016 6:44 pm

Gameguy1996 wrote:This seems like a nice idea and what about Organ as Purrloin's name?
    Sorry, I had already named him Trombone, due to SirFrozenFairy's suggestion in the chatbox. Organ would've been a great name.

Part Two: Ranch Dressing?!
    So, as you can probably tell, I named the Purrloin Trombone.
    I proceeded to go to Flocessy Ranch to give Surrend his Town Map (little does he know that I scribbled all over his Map...)
    I caught a Lillipup and named her Bagpipes (You know, because it's supposed to be a Scottish Terrior!)
    Went to Route 19 and trained. Unfortunately, Trombone was killed due to a critical hit Tackle from a Patrat.... So yeah. That was quick. Bagpipes already lost her partner...
    Saved a Herdier you was literally like a block away from the farm in an enclosed area.... They didn't even need me.
    Went back to Aspertia City and used Kora and Tom-Tom against the Gym Leader. Tom-Tom used Growl a lot on Cherens Lillipup Razz Tom-Tom is adorable! 
    I conquered the first Gym, as well as the Gym Leader Wink was a little rough though.
    Fought a trainer who had a Dunsparce with Rollout!!! So Scary! Kora fought very bravely though, and was able to take it out! Good job Kora!
    Had a double battle, so I used Tom-Tom and Kora since Bagpipes still doesnt' have a partner, soon she will though! They used 2 Sunkerns. I was a little worried about Kora, but Tom-Tom bravely defended her with a raid of Gust attacks.
    Went through another gate, and I met someone who looked very similar to Janet. She gave me some Great Balls, so I returned the favour Wink I can't wait to see her again.
    Made it to Virbank City.
    Encountered a Magby in Virbank Complex. He will be partnered with Lillipup. Decide on a nickname below! Remember it has to be a musical instrument! I will basically be naming him whatever the first person suggests, since I'll start training him tonight.

Here is a profile of my team:
    Kora the Oshawott (F) Level 14, Moves: Tackle, Tail Whip, Water Gun, Focus Energy
    Tom-Tom the Pidove(M) Level 12, Moves: Gust, Growl, Leer, Quick Attack
    Bagpipes the Lillipup (F) Level 12, Moves: Leer, Tackle, Helping Hand, Bite

Graveyard:
    Trombone the Purrloin. Partner(s): Bagpipes the Lillipup.
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Gameguy1996 Fri May 06, 2016 11:00 pm

RIP Trombone. At least Tom-Tom and Kora are still keeping you in the game for now.
    Soupy
    Soupy
    Donkey Kong
    Donkey Kong

Post by Soupy Sat May 07, 2016 10:35 pm

Part 3: The Poison Fades Away...
    So! I named the little Magby, Saxaphone. He's so cute! He does well with Bagpipes Smile
    Put some workers to the test in the Virbank Complex.
    Took on the Virbank Gym Leader Roxie, with Kora and Tom-Tom. Kora used Water Gun on Koffing and it did just over a quarter damage. On Koras next attack, she got a Critical hit and KO'd Roxie's Koffing! Great job Kora!
    Next was her Whirlipede, so I sent out Tom-Tom, who knows Air Cutter. It only did about 1/5th of damage... Tom-Tom went down after two Venoshocks... R.I.P. Tom-Tom. Next I had to use Kora. Whirlipede used Venoshock and brought her down to about half. Kora used Water Gun and brought her down to just below half. I thought 'Great, I'll do one more attack, then heal. I used Water Gun once more, and got her to just above red- Whirlipede used Venoshock again....... And brought Kora down to 6 HP. I was faster, so I used Water Gun again, and took out the Whirlipede, defeating Roxie.
    Kora also evolved into a Dewott and earned Razor Shell.

I went to the Pokemon Center to Box away Tom-Tom, you will be missed, my friend. :'(
    Took care of a Term Plerzmer Grunts. Those guys suck. They try to conquer me but I conquer them instead. They're so stupid. Will they ever learn? IDK...
    Made a dumb film at Pokestar Studios (Seriously, why is this even in the game? My bird just died, I don't wanna make a stupid movie.)
    Then Surrend and I took a trip on a boat, captained by Roxie's dad. Maybe I can get his approval-I mean what.
    Made it to Castelia City, THE BIG CITY. LOOK AT THE BUILDINGS, WHY ARE THEY SO TALL? Who cares, I got my Bicycle. Went down to the Castelia Sewers with Surrend and caught myself a Zubat. I named her Bass. She's partnered with Kora. I guess Kora really likes those Flying Types Wink
    Beat up some more Term Plerzmer Grunts and Bagpipes evolved into a Herdier! YAY! I found a way into Relic Passage and found a Woobat! I caught her and named her Barbat(an Italian lute)
    Went up to the roof of Castelia City (above the sewers) and caught a male Eevee and named him Ocarina. He is partnered with Barbat, so she's not so lonely anymore Smile Any suggestions on what I should evolve him into? He has a Jolly Nature, so he has downed Sp.Attack. So a Leafeon or Flareon might be good? Maybe Umbreon. I will not be using Espeon, just because his partner is already Psychic type.

Also, Burgh, the 3rd Gym Leader is coming up, any suggestions on who I should use? I need to do some training as well. I know Bass learns Wing Attack at Level 15, so that will be very useful. I will be training everyone to level 19, then be taking on trainers in the tall building.

Here is a look at my team:
    Kora the Dewott (F) Level 18, Moves: Tackle, Razor Shell, Water Gun, Return
    Bass the Zubat (M) Level 14, Moves: Venoshock, Supersonic, Astonish, Bite
    Bagpipes the Herdier (F) Level 16, Moves: Leer, Take Down, Return, Bite
    Saxaphone the Magby (M) Level 15, Moves: Faint Attack, Fire Spin, Ember, SmokeScreen
    Barbat the Woobat (F) Level 17, Moves: Odor Sleuth, Gust, Assurance, Heart Stamp
    Ocarina the Eevee (M) Level 18, Moves: Sand-Attack, Growl, Quick Attack, Bite

Graveyard:
    Tom-Tom the Pidove. Partner(s): Kora the Dewott.
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Gameguy1996 Sat May 07, 2016 10:41 pm

I agree that the movie is pointless and a waste of time. As for the Eevee I say go for Umbreon if you don't get a dark type in the next route and Saxophone and Bass will help at the gym.
    Soupy
    Soupy
    Donkey Kong
    Donkey Kong

Post by Soupy Mon May 09, 2016 7:32 pm

Hey guys, here is the next post. It is larger than the others, so I have forgotten some stuff that happened before I fought Burgh. I was going to post last night, but I became busy since it was Mother's Day. Enjoy!

Part 4: Butterflies in the Sand
    So, I trained up Bass to Level 22 and he evolved into Golbat! I also gave him the Eviolite.
    I went up to Route to get my encounter. It was a Darumaka! I named him Bazooka. He will be in the PC for now.
    So. Burgh's Gym. Here's how it all went down: Everyone used Explosion on everyone and everyone died. That is the day that Team Castelia and Team Lumiose combined forces and took over the world.
    Bass used wing Attack on his Swadloon and took him out in 2 hits. I switched to Kora for his Dwebble(who knows Smack Down) She took down the Dwebble with two Water Guns. Next up, THE BIG, BAD, LEAVANNY. THIS THING IS A LOCKE ENDER. I used Bass against the Leavanny. I used Wing Attack, and got him just under half HP (But the Sitrus Berry kicked in) Leavanny used Cut, which did about a third HP to Bass. I used another Wing Attack..... AND GOT A CRITICAL HIT!!!!!!! WOOOO!!!!!!!
    I earned my third badge.
    After the gym, I went on to Route 4, where I had to fight a weird scientist guy named Colresp. I used Saxophone and Bagpipes against him. They fought very well.
    During a random fight, I used Barbat and Ocarina.... The Timburr unleashed all it's energy onto Barbat..... And killed her. R.I.P. Barbat. Ocarina avenged her though and leveled up to Level 20. Then: He evolved into an Umbreon! A Dark typing willl go well with a Psychic/Flying type like Barbat. Oh, wait.... Hahaha..... Nevermind. DAMMIT!
    I had no Female Pokemon to replace Barbat, so that meant my next encounter had to be Female.
    I went up to the Desert Resort, hoping to find a Sigilyph, who had the same typing as Barbat.
    I ran into a Maractus! But it was male...... I really would've liked using a Maractus.... Next, I ran into a Female Darumaka. But I already have a Darumaka (I AM playing with Dupes Clause, aswell as Species Clause). Next, I ran into a Sigilyph... BUT WAIT, is it Female.......... YES!!!!! After 6 attempts at throwing Great Balls I finally caught her! I named her Xylophone. She will go so well with Ocarina!
    Went through the Desert Resort with ease. I used Saxophone and Bagpipes quite a bit. They are so cute together Smile
    Went to Relic Castle and caught a Sandile, which I named Didgeridoo.

I will post part 5 shortly. The events have already played out, however, Posting these does take some time.
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Gameguy1996 Mon May 09, 2016 11:03 pm

Didgeridoo and Bazooka might be pretty good teammates if any others get killed. Ocarina being more of a tank now will also help you in tight spots like the 4th gym.
    Soupy
    Soupy
    Donkey Kong
    Donkey Kong

Post by Soupy Tue May 10, 2016 2:45 pm

Gameguy1996 wrote: Didgeridoo and Bazooka might be pretty good teammates if any others get killed. Ocarina being more of a tank now will also help you in tight spots like the 4th gym.
    Yup! Like I said in my previous post, I had already completed the fourth gym. I have now completed the fifth Gym.
     Part 5: Give Me What I Neeeeed!
    So, I made it to Nimbasa City and immediately I went to Route 16 for my next encounter. It was a Gothita! I named her Violin. I then went to Lostlorn Forest and caught a Cottonee which I named Flute.
    I fought the trainers on Route 16, and I also bought the TM for Light Screen and Taught it to Xylophone for Elesa. I also taught Dig to Ocarina.

Vs. Elesa! I started with Xylophone against her Emolga. whom she switched out for Flaafy right away while I set up my Light Screen. I used Psybeam, which confused the electric sheep and she hit herself in confusion. I used another Psybeam and knocked out Flaafy. I then switched out to Ocarina for her Zebstrika, who kept using Pursuit??? I have no idea why, but hey, I'll take it. I used multiple Dig attacks on Zebstrika until she was knocked out. I used multiple Return Attacks against Emolga and I defeated Elesa! I am so glad. I was really worried about her!
    I then fought some more Term Plersmer Grunts with Surrend. Bass evolved into Crobat! So now he is stupid strong!  Went to Route 5, where I met up with Bianca, who told me about Hidden Grottoes, where I can also have an encounter. the first one was a Minncino, which I don't really want, so I didn't fight it. On Route 5 I caught a Trubbish and named him Tuba.
    I met a heartbreaker named Charles, he wouldn't let me cross the bridge without a fight, So I conquered him and I was on my way. I encountered a (you guessed it) Ducklett on Driftveil Bridge. I need her Reed (like a Reed Pipe).
    I did some more training and went to Route 6, where I caught a Shelmet(ugh) and named her Piccolo. I also know I get a Deerling as a Gift(Which I am allowed to do.) But I didn't go that far into the route yet. I fought an old Team Plasma Sage. He gave me N's old Zorua, which I am unable to nickname. I don't know what I would name him though.

I went to the Driftveil Gym, did some more training.
    I fought against Clay using Kora and Bass. I lead off with Kora, who was holding the Eviolite and easily took out his Krokorok. Then Kora took out his Excadrill (The Evioite saved her life)
    Then came her Sandslash, who I knew had Rollout, so I switched to Bass (Drop the Bass). He could just Fly out of Rollout, making it really useless. It was a long fight, but Bass prevailed. I defeated Clay with 0 deaths. Phew!
    I did the Pokemon World Tournament stuff, but since I wasn't counting deaths there, I'm not really gonna talk about it. Just for interest though, I used Ocarina, Kora and Bass. I also retaught some move with the Heart Scale lady.

I will now head back to Lost lorn Forest, since I never fought the Trainers there. I want to get Saxophone to Level 30 so he can evolve!

Here is my team:
    Kora the Dewott (F) Level 31, Moves: Revenge, Razor Shell, Dig, Return
    Bass the Crobat (M) Level 29, Moves: Cross Poison, Confuse Ray, Fly, Bite
    Bagpipes the Herdier (F) Level 26, Moves: Dig, Return, Crunch, Thunder Wave
    Saxaphone the Magby (M) Level 27, Moves: Faint Attack, Clear Smog, Flame Burst, Confuse Ray
    Ocarina the Umbreon (M) Level 27, Moves: Return, Dig, Faint Attack, Confuse Ray
    Xylophone the Sigilyph (F) Level 25, Moves: Air Cutter, Light Screen, Thunder Wave, Psybeam

Graveyard:
    Tom-Tom the Pidove. Partner(s): Kora the Dewott.
    Barbat the Woobat. Partner(s): Ocarina the Eevee.
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Gameguy1996 Tue May 10, 2016 10:41 pm

You sure did get lucky since Zebstrika could have been more difficult if it used Volt Switch and your team was pretty while set for Clay.
    Soupy
    Soupy
    Donkey Kong
    Donkey Kong

Post by Soupy Wed May 11, 2016 12:07 am

Gameguy1996 wrote:You sure did get lucky since Zebstrika could have been more difficult if it used Volt Switch and your team was pretty while set for Clay.
    Yeah, I think the AI must've used Pursuit since my Light Screen was up? But then why wouldn't it have used Flame Charge?
    Soupy
    Soupy
    Donkey Kong
    Donkey Kong

Post by Soupy Thu May 12, 2016 7:39 pm

Part 6: Flyin' High!
    Sorry if it's a bit abbreviated at first, I accidentally hit the back button on my computer before I finished.
    WHILE TRAINING:
    Saxophone evolved into Magmortar; learned Thunder Punch
    Bagpipes evolved into Stoutland; learned Thunder Fang
    Bass leaned Acrobatics , helpful for training.
    Got the gift Deerling. Named him Cowbell.
    Taught Kora Surf.
    Went to Mistralton Cave. Caught a Jolly Axew. Named him Banjo.
    Went to Chargestone Cave. Caught a Jolly Ferroseed. Named him Whip.
    Got in a Rotaion Battle. Bagpipes almost died.
    K so I'm in an unexpected Triple Battle right? And everyone gangs up on Ocarina right? He got critted and died. I am so angry. Not Ocarina. Not my favourite team member... NO! FU-  I hate Triple Battles. SO DUMB! OCARINA WAS MY TANK YOU STUPID SANDSLASH AND UNFEZANT! GO AIRSLASH YOUR MOM AND CRUSH CLAW YOUR OWN POKEMON YOU POOP HEADS. SERIOUSLY. TWO CRITS. BULLSH*T.
    Anyways..... Yeah... I immediately left the cave and went to Mistralton City (Without fighting the rest of the trainers) I put Ocarina into the PC. I'm so sorry my friend. I wish I could play the Song of Time and revive you. But the Ocarina is broken... And your time has come Sad R.I.P. Ocarina the Umbreon.
    I replaced Ocarina with Banjo the Axew. He should be a good fit! I went back and fought all the other trainers in Chargestone Cave.
    After that I flew back to some towns where I hadn't had encounters yet.
    In Virbank City I caught a Frillish(F)  and I named her Clarinet.
    In Aspertia City I caught a Basculin(F) and I named her Baritone.
    After that I went to Route 7 and caught a female Zebstrika and named her Guitar.
    Fought trainers on Route 7. Not too many problems.
    Caught a male Litwick in Celestial Tower. Named him Organ.

VS. Skyla:
    I used Bagpipes and Saxophone. No problems Razz Skyla was really easy to beat haha.

I will post some more likely late tonight.
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Gameguy1996 Thu May 12, 2016 10:27 pm

RIP Ocarina. At least Bagpipes and Saxophone helped you beat Skyla and Banjo should be helpful in the next gym.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 11:29 pm