The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Black 2 Wedlocke

Soupy
    Soupy
    Donkey Kong
    Donkey Kong

User Points : 413
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : 3DS FC: 0189-9067-5963

Black 2 Wedlocke - Page 2 Empty Re: Black 2 Wedlocke

Post by Soupy Fri May 13, 2016 6:15 pm

Gameguy1996 wrote:RIP Ocarina. At least Bagpipes and Saxophone helped you beat Skyla and Banjo should be helpful in the next gym.
    Yeah, The only thing about that is that Drayden's Dragons will be super effective against Banjo aswell. I might use Saxophone and Bagpipes, since they can learn Ice Punch and Ice Fang.

Part 7: Surrender!!!!
    So, after my battle with Skyla, we took to the skies. Juniper and Bianca came with us (We had so much fun up there if you know what I mean Wink) We went to Lentimas Town, which was right next to Reversal Mountain. Oh, also, one thing I forgot to mention last time was that Kora evolved during training time I did at the beginning. She is crushing it!
    I went inside the Mountain and put up some Max Repels, hoping that I would get an Excadrill in the Dust. BAM! That's what happened. I caught her and named her Timpani. She will be a good replacement if one of my girls die. Hopefully that won't happen though.
    After that I explored the mountain with Bianca. Some of the Double Battles had some close calls.
    I made it out of the mountain and into Undella Town, where I caught nothing. Because I already had Frillish and Basculin. And well, Staryu is genderless, which sucks. I really would have liked to use one.
    I quickly went down to Route 14 and caught a Golduck. I named her Washboard.
    I went back up to Undella Bay and caught a Female Mantyke. I named her Rainstick.
    I had an unexpected rival battle with Surrend. Good thing I had just healed up. I had Bass and Kora in the front. Bass took out both Unfezant and Serperior. Kora took out his Simisear. Great job guys! Alas, He did not Surrender. He keeps striving to find some stupid Purrloin. At least his didn't die....

I went up to Route 13 and caught a male Tangela. I named him Cello.
    Went to the Seaside Cave and caught a female Seel. Named her Harmonica.
    Took out all the Trainers on Route 14 and Undella Bay.
    Fought an Ace Trainer on Route 13. He had a Delcatty, who got sliced up with some Cross Poison from Bass. Next up, He had an Eelektrik..... An Electric Type. Great. Both Bass and Kora are weak to Electric types..... Crap. I knew that Bass would be faster, and he had full HP. I used Cross Poison, did 1/3rd damage.  Bass took a Discharge, but it did over half. I knew I was faster, and I knew that Cross Poison had a High Crit ratio. I did another Attack, But it wasn't a Crit. It wasn't enough. Eelektrik used Discharge again. Drop. The. Bass.... Oh man... It was all up to Kora. I couldn't lose her too! Kora took a Discharge(which did over half) and Kora took out that stupid eel with a Surf attack. 
    I went back to the Pokemon Center and placed Bass into the PC. I'm so sorry Bass. There was nothing I could have done. You did your best, and you protected Kora with everything you had. I'm going to miss dropping the Bass. R.I.P.
    I decided to Whip the Ferroseed with Kora. My team really needed a Grass type, and his big weakness is Fire, which Kora can take care of. He is only level 27 and won't evolve until level 40. So, I decided to train up everyone to level 40 (At this point everyone else was from level 37-39) Banjo evolved into Fraxure!
    I trained outside Reversal Mountain. Where I found the Strange House. I explored that creepy place and found a Female Banette. I named her Piano.
    I trained everyone up to level 40, and Whip evolved into Ferrothorn. He learned Power Whip right away, so now he can literally whip everything Smile
    Went back to Route 13. Took out everyone. I feel like my whole team is so strong now!
    Talked to Juniper about the Giant Chasm. Sounds like some crazy stuff goin' on.
    Went to Route 12, Caught a male Roselia, named him Fiddle. Beat all the trainers there.
    Went to Village Bridge, caught a Jolly Marill with Huge Power. Named him Tambourine. Beat a guy who had won 999 battles in a row(pfft. no life) Bagpipes and Saxophone took care of him.
    Caught a Seviper(M) on Route 12. Named him Serpent.  Such a fitting name.
    Caught a female Mincinno on Route 9. Named her Rattle.
    Next up I gotta do stuff with Term Plersmer. and the 7th gym. Any suggestions on who I should use. I'll see if I have access to the TM for Ice Beam, cause that'll be useful!

Here is my team right now:
    Kora the Samurott (F) Level 41, Moves: Surf, Razor Shell, Dig, Return
    Whip the Ferrothorn (M) Level 42, Moves: Power Whip, Return, Gyro Ball, Iron Defense
    Bagpipes the Stoutland (F) Level 42, Moves: Dig, Return, Crunch, Thunder Fang
    Saxaphone the Magmortar (M) Level 42, Moves: Psychic, ThunderPunch, Lava Plume, Will-O-Wisp
    Xylophone the Sigilyph (F) Level 41, Moves: Shadow Ball, Reflect, Air Slash, Psychic
    Banjo the Fraxure (M) Level 42, Moves: Dig, Strength, Dragon Dance, Dragon Claw

Graveyard:
    Trombone the Purrloin. (M) Partner(s): Bagpipes the Lillipup. Level 4-Level 4
    Tom-Tom the Pidove.(M) Partner(s): Kora the Dewott. Level 2-Level 15
    Barbat the Woobat. (F) Partner(s): Ocarina the Eevee. Level 17-Level 19
    Ocarina the Umbreon (M) Partner(s): Barbat the Woobat, Xylophone the Sigilyph. Level 18- Level 30
    Bass the Crobat (M) Partner(s): Kora the Samurott. Level 14-Level 39

You know, the more you play, the closer you get to your Pokemon.
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Internet Browser : Safari

User Points : 12861

Post by Gameguy1996 Fri May 13, 2016 10:02 pm

RIP Bass. At least you don't have to worry about half your team being week to Electric now though and Whip will be able to take some attacks.
    Soupy
    Soupy
    Donkey Kong
    Donkey Kong

Post by Soupy Sat May 14, 2016 9:52 pm

Part 8: Don't Go Dragon My Heart
    So, in preparation for the Gym, I did some Audino training. I trained each of my team members up to Level 46, and Banjo to Level 48-so he could evolve into a Haxorus! I gave Saxophone the TwistedSpoon(Which will increase his Psychic attack). I taught Bagpipes Ice Fang, and gave her an Ice Gem. Just in case of Dragon Tail making me switch pairs in the middle of the battle. I taught Banjo Swords Dance to replace Dragon Dance, so that I could get the upper hand against other dragon dance users.

I used Xylophone and Banjo at the start of the fight. I had Xylophone set up a Reflect, while his Druddigon used Crunch(Never doing over half to Xylophone, thanks to Reflect.) We both healed our Pokemon, and the process repeated over again. Right before Druddigon died, he decided to use Dragon Tail.
    The team member to get brought out was [/spoiler:] Saxophone.... Phew! So glad it wasn't Kora or Whip! They would not have handled this fight well... [spoiler]
    Saxophone used Psychic on the low heath Druddigon and took him out. Next up was Drayden's Flygon. I sent out Bagpipes for a quick Ice Fang on this guy. The Ice Fang attack was powered up by the Ice Gem, taking out the Flygon in one hit!
    Next up was Drayden's big, bad, Haxorus...... I decided to switch out to Saxophone again, in hopes of using Will-O-Wisp to burn it. BUt what if it misses? Then I'm screwed. It used Dragon Dance, and Saxophone used Will-O-Wisp.... It hit! Very Happy
    It used Dragon Dance again, while I used Psychic, which did over half to the giant Dragon. Haxorus used Slash, doing less than half damage to me, thanks to the burn. And Saxophone finished the battle with a Psychic Attack! WOOOO! Only one Badge left!
    Next up I gotta deal with Term Plersmer. They made Unova really cold. Now I can't please Janet because it's soo cold......

Kora the Samurott (F) Level 46, Moves: Surf, Megahorn, Dig, Return
    Whip the Ferrothorn (M) Level 47, Moves: Power Whip, Return, Curse, Iron Head
    Bagpipes the Stoutland (F) Level 46, Moves: Dig, Return, Crunch, Ice Fang
    Saxaphone the Magmortar (M) Level 47, Moves: Psychic, ThunderPunch, Lava Plume, Will-O-Wisp
    Xylophone the Sigilyph (F) Level 46, Moves: Shadow Ball, Reflect, Air Slash, Psychic
    Banjo the Haxorus (M) Level 48, Moves: Dig, Strength, Swords Dance, Dragon Claw

Graveyard:
    Ocarina the Umbreon (M) Partner(s): Barbat the Woobat, Xylophone the Sigilyph. Level 18- Level 30
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Gameguy1996 Sat May 14, 2016 9:58 pm

Saxophone saved the day and doing the grinding was a good idea since nobody on your team was full ice type.
    Soupy
    Soupy
    Donkey Kong
    Donkey Kong

Post by Soupy Sun May 15, 2016 7:21 pm

Part 9: My Name's Marlon Jr...
    After defeating Drayden, I fought some Term Plersmer people. Whip handled most of them. He whipped 'em to shreds!
    I went to the Seaside Cave, and got through it safely.
    On Route 21 I caught a Remoraid, I named her Octocontra.
    I made it to Humilau City and Caught a Corsola and named him Conch.
    I fought the Humilau City Gym mostly using Whip's Power Whip attack.
    Marlon was defeated pretty easily. At the beginning of the match I had Whip use Curse a bunch of times, and that pretty much got me set for the match. I wasn't worried at all. I knew he didn't have a Gyarados.
    I caught a Male Pelipper on Route 22. Named him Trumpet, because, well, I haven't named anything Trumpet yet.
    I went on to continue the Route, and there was one Trainer left. An Ace Trainer. I decided to use Xylophone and Banjo. I sent out Banjo first. She led with an Arcanine. After a couple of Dig Attacks, the Arcanine fainted, no biggie. Next, she sent out her Excadrill. I decided to send out Xylophone to set up Reflect. He used Rock Slide, Which did over half damage. I switched back to Banjo, and He used Swords Dance..... uh oh. He just cancelled out my Reflect. So I decided to set up my own Swords Dance, Then I would plan to use Dig. He used Earthquake, which would have killed Banjo had he used Dig that turn, so I switched back to Xylophone. He used another Swords Dance.... There was nothing I could do. Xylophone outsped the Excadrill. And landed a pretty good Psychic attack, doing over a quarter damage to it. He used Rock Slide again and took out Xylophone Sad. I sent out Banjo, who had just over half HP left. I went for a Dragon Claw, hoping for a crit(Since Earthquake would've killed me had I used Dig). It wasn't enough. It brought it down to mid-yellow range. Excadrill used Earthquake, which killed Banjo. Sad On top of that, my Reflect wore off. I now had to deal with a +4 Attack Excadrill. I sent out Saxophone, since he was my fastest guy left. Saxophone outsped (Phew) and killed the Excadrill with a Lava Plume Attack.
    I returned to the Pokemon Center and put both Xylophone and Banjo in the PC. At least Xylophone is with Ocarina again, and at least they both went together. Banjo, you were my dragon. I love you buddy.  R.I.P. Both of you.
    I put a lot of thought into who to replace them with. I needed Pokemon for the Elite Four, and I had no Pair to take on Marshall. I decided on Didgeridoo the Sandile and Piano the Banette.
    Some mons I considered were Serpent the Seviper(M), Organ the Litwick(M), Washboard the Golduck(F), Trumpet the Pelipper(F), and Reed the Ducklett(F)
    I chose Didgeridoo because He will be useful against both Caitlyn and Shauntal. Piano ise immune to Fighting types, so She will be useful against Marshall. I'll have to see who I'll use for the Dark type user. But I'll deal with that when the time comes.
    I trained them both up to Level 48.

Kora the Samurott (F) Level 49, Moves: Surf, Megahorn, Dig, Return
    Whip the Ferrothorn (M) Level 52, Moves: Power Whip, Seed Bomb, Curse, Iron Head
    Bagpipes the Stoutland (F) Level 48, Moves: Dig, Return, Crunch, Thunder Fang
    Saxaphone the Magmortar (M) Level 49, Moves: Psychic, ThunderPunch, Flamethrower, Will-O-Wisp
    Didgeridoo the Krookodile (M) Level 48, Moves: Rock Slide, Foul Play, Dig, Crunch
    Piano the Banette (F) Level 48, Moves: Toxic, Psychic, Shadow Ball, Sucker Punch

Graveyard:
    Xylophone the Sigilyph (F) Partner(s): Ocarina the Umbreon, Banjo the Haxorus. Level 19-Level 49
    Banjo the Haxorus (M) Partner(s): Xylophone the Sigilyph. Level 29-Level 48
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Gameguy1996 Sun May 15, 2016 10:14 pm

RIP Xylophone and Banjo. With that said Didgeridoo and Piano should be pretty good replacements for the Elite Four.
    Soupy
    Soupy
    Donkey Kong
    Donkey Kong

Post by Soupy Tue May 17, 2016 6:43 pm

Part 10: Ghetsis.... Sounds like Pizzas
    So I Took down Team Plasma. I used Whip and Kora against Ghetsis.
    Kora stalled out the Cofagrigus. Next up was Eelektross. I knew this thing had Flamethrower, but I had to send out Whip. I sent out Whip, who took a Flamethrower, and survived with 44 HP then used Power Whip which used Power Whip bringing it to yellow range.
    I then switched to Kora, who survived a Flamethrower and Killed it with Surf.
    Whip took out Seismetoad with Power Whip.
    Whip took out both Drapion and Toxicroak.
    Kora took out Hydreigon with an Ice Beam.
    I defeated Team Plasma.
    I caught an Amoonguss in the Hidden Grotto. Named her Cymbals.
    I caught a Piloswine in the Giant Chasm. Named him Bongo.
    Caught a Male Bouffalant(I am so happy) with my Master Ballon Route 23. Named him Bullroarer. I might use him later.
    I fought the trainers on Route 23. And I lost Piano.... She wasn't on the team very long, and she honestly didn't do much. I replaced her with Reed. A level 25 Ducklett. I plan on using her against Marshall. I trained her up to Level 53.
    I caught a female Altaria on Victory Road. Named her Accordian. That's the last Pokemon that I am able to catch before the Elite Four.
    After Victory Road, I trained everyone up to Level 58.
    Next up is the Elite Four.

Kora the Samurott (F) Level 58, Moves: Waterfall, Megahorn, Swords Dance, Return
    Whip the Ferrothorn (M) Level 58, Moves: Power Whip, Seed Bomb, Curse, Gyro Ball
    Bagpipes the Stoutland (F) Level 48, Moves: Dig, Return, Crunch, Thunder Fang
    Saxaphone the Magmortar (M) Level 58, Moves: Psychic, Thunderbolt, Flamethrower, Will-O-Wisp
    Didgeridoo the Krookodile (M) Level 58, Moves: Rock Slide, Earthquake, Aqua Tail, Crunch
    Reed the Swanna (F) Level 58, Moves: Hurricane, Surf, FeatherDance, Rain Dance(will replace with Ice Beam for Iris)

Graveyard:
    Xylophone the Sigilyph (F) Partner(s): Ocarina the Umbreon, Banjo the Haxorus. Level 19-Level 49
    Banjo the Haxorus (M) Partner(s): Xylophone the Sigilyph. Level 29-Level 48
    Piano the Banette (F) Partner(s): Didgeridoo the Krookodile. Level 34-Level 52
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Gameguy1996 Tue May 17, 2016 10:05 pm

RIP Piano. You got pretty lucky against Team Plasma and now your team looks ready for the Elite Four.
    Soupy
    Soupy
    Donkey Kong
    Donkey Kong

Post by Soupy Sat May 21, 2016 11:25 pm

Part 11: Finale.
    Well guys, this is it! The Elite Four!
    Hopefully I did enough training!
    My plan is to use Didgeridoo and Reed for Caitlin(Psychic Type user), Shauntal (Ghost Type User) and Marshall (Fighting type user). I'll likely use Kora and Whip for Grimsley (Dark-Type user)
    I will lead with Reed and Didgeridoo against Iris. I am most nervous about Marshall and Iris.

First off, I fought Caitlyn. Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy. Didgeridoo swept through there!
    Next, I chose to fight Shauntal. I used Disgeridoo against Cofagrigus and Drifblim. He leveled up to 60 and I taught him Outrage. I used Reed against Golurk and Chandelure.
    Next up, Marshall. I debated on whether to fight him or Grimsley first. Then I walked through the door to Marshall. I set up a Rain Dance, so that Hurricane would have 100 Accuracy against his fighting types, I took out Sawk, Throh, and Mienshao with relative ease. Next was his Conkeldurr. I knew it had Stone Edge. My rain had gone away. I switched into Didgeridoo to get the Intimidate off, then  switched bakck into Reed. I used FeathDance to lower it's attack. Reed survived a Stone Edge at full health. I used Hurricane, and killed the Conkeldurr.
    phew! only one member left! For Grimsley, I had Whip set up Curses and then slaughter all his dark-types with Power Whip and Rocky Helmet-Iron Barbs damage.

IRIS Fight:
    I taught Reed Ice Beam and gave her the Scope Lens(Which increases the chance of critical hits)
    Alright guys, this is the fight we've been training for. All for our fallen pokemon lost on the way. Trombone, Tom-Tom, Barbat, Ocarina, Xylophone, Banjo, and Piano. Bring it on Iris, It's time I conquered you!

Reed used Ice Beam on Hydreigon, which did half damage, And it became frozen! I used it again and killed the three-headed beast! Next was Lapras. I was worried about Lapras. I used Hurricane, which did more than a quarter damage, and also confused it. Lapras hit itself in confusion, I used another Hurricane, which became a critical hit! Knocking out the Lapras. Next up was Druddigon, I used Ice Beam on it, which did about half, then, it used Rock Slide, killing Reed. I sent out Didgeridoo, who Outraged the crap out of that spiky Dragon. Next, she sent out Haxorus...(Oh, the memories of Banjo...) It survived an Outrage because of its Focus Sash. It used Dragon Dance. Then Iris used a Full Restore, I used Outrage again, which brought it down to one HP, I guess it didn't even need that Focus Sash.... It used X-Scissor, which killed Didgeridoo. Next, I sent out Kora, I knew she could quickly Ice Beam it and it would be done. Which is what happened. The Haxorus was dead. Thank you very much. Next was her Aggron, which I Swords Dances+Waterfalled. Finally, her last Pokemon, Archeops. I sent out Whip for that one. I used one Curs, and it used Acrobatics, which did more than half damage to Whip. But it did take Rocky Helmet+Iron Barbs damage, so I simply kept healing Whip while the Archeops killed itself.
    R.I.P. Reed and Didgeridoo
    I did it. I conquered the Unova Region... Next up.. Kanto!
    I will be starting a pokemon Red Nuzlocke soon! Stay tuned!
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Gameguy1996 Sat May 21, 2016 11:43 pm

Congrats on clearing the Wedlocke and RIP Reed.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 3:49 pm