The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Do you think we'll be getting any E3 surprises from Nintendo?

Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 2147483647
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

Do you think we'll be getting any E3 surprises from Nintendo? Empty Do you think we'll be getting any E3 surprises from Nintendo?

Post by Winters Thief Zero Fri Jun 03, 2016 10:07 pm

So now that we know Nintendo doesn't plan to only show Zelda during their Treehouse Live presentation, it's possible we could get some content reveals. Do you think this will be the case? Or will they just stick with the given schedule with the Treehouse and Zelda being playable at E3?

Personally, while I of course don't expect to really get any big reveals just because we know for sure there won't be anything on NX until after E3, I do think we'll get a few surprise reveals during E3. I fully expect Mother 3 will be revealed as coming to Wii U VC finally, translated and all. I also think with the tease earlier today we'll be getting the reveal of new Mario Kart 8 DLC. I also wouldn't be surprised if they finally showed off N-Stars for 3DS, we still don't know what the game is and they have to announce it eventually right?
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Internet Browser : Safari

User Points : 12861

Do you think we'll be getting any E3 surprises from Nintendo? Empty Re: Do you think we'll be getting any E3 surprises from Nintendo?

Post by Gameguy1996 Fri Jun 03, 2016 10:38 pm

I think they will drop a new trailer for Color Splash, reveal what N-Stars is, showcase the final 3 Smash amiibo and maybe reveal that Mother 3 is finally coming.
    Marowak
    Marowak
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Custom Title : Mari
    User Points : 2927
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Legend of Metroid Emblem Bros Story X/Y

Do you think we'll be getting any E3 surprises from Nintendo? Empty Re: Do you think we'll be getting any E3 surprises from Nintendo?

Post by Marowak Sat Jun 04, 2016 9:24 am

I'd appreciate it, but really like you said I'm not expecting them to do anything major. Though I'd really really like if they put in some unexpected trailers.
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Custom Title : Gengar Master
    Internet Browser : Google Chrome

User Points : 8540
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : The Legend of Zelda & Pokemonz

Post by queenzelda Sun Jun 05, 2016 4:48 pm

At this juncture, I kind of doubt it. Yea, it's what every one would enjoy & of course would make sense to just go ahead & even announce what the NX is already.. But since the new President has taken over, nothing Nintendo does seems to make marketable sense anymore. =/
    Yoshiman222
    Yoshiman222
    Samus Aran
    Samus Aran

User Points : 307

Post by Yoshiman222 Tue Jun 07, 2016 3:51 am

If there are surprises, none would be from Nintendo. They'd be from some other company, though Nintendo might be supporting some if possible (this includes Pokemon because I still never counted that as typically "Nintendo's doing". That's for the Pokemon Company to decide).
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 2147483647
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

Post by Winters Thief Zero Tue Jun 07, 2016 8:00 am

^ Well of course, there's always some surprises from the other big companies at E3, I'm just still trying to hold out hope for Nintendo since I'm usually way more excited for them than anyone else. I suppose you're right though. New stuff for Pokemon would make sense though.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 10:24 am