The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Winters Thief Zero
DerpyTheToad
6 posters

What are you doing this 4th of July?

DerpyTheToad
    DerpyTheToad
    Samus Aran
    Samus Aran

Custom Title : Directly.
    Internet Browser : Google Chrome

User Points : 280
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Super Mario Galaxy 2

What are you doing this 4th of July? Empty What are you doing this 4th of July?

Post by DerpyTheToad Mon Jul 04, 2016 10:12 am

On July 4th, 1776, the Declaration of Independence was adopted, giving two things. Independence for the then 13 colonies, and this holiday known as Independence Day, where we host barbecues, watch fireworks, or eat like 50 hot dogs if you are that type of person. So, what will you be doing today...if you are American at least.

Last edited by DerpyTheToad on Mon Jul 04, 2016 5:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 2147483647
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

What are you doing this 4th of July? Empty Re: What are you doing this 4th of July?

Post by Winters Thief Zero Mon Jul 04, 2016 10:45 am

If you're American anyway. :p Which I am. I was originally going to be part of a parade for the show I'm in, but I'm visiting family instead this week so I'll be going to a BBQ for most of the day.
    Kyng
    Kyng
    Ness
    Ness

User Points : 1295

What are you doing this 4th of July? Empty Re: What are you doing this 4th of July?

Post by Kyng Mon Jul 04, 2016 5:12 pm

I'm not American - so I'm just wishing a happy Independence Day to those who are Razz .
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Internet Browser : Safari

User Points : 12861

Post by Gameguy1996 Mon Jul 04, 2016 5:47 pm

I plan to go watch some fireworks at the beach with my mom, her boyfriend and my youngest sister.
    TheFrozenFairy
    TheFrozenFairy

Custom Title : Frigid Fairy of the Forest
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 993

Post by TheFrozenFairy Tue Jul 05, 2016 5:33 am

I didn't do much this year. I believe my family did go out for a barbecue instead of hosting one this year and my sleep schedule is pretty much the opposite of theirs, so I was asleep almost the entire afternoon instead of attending with them. The only notable thing I did was play some Mario Parties 2 and 6 with some of them before they left. So unfortunately not the usual July 4th fun this year for me like a family barbecue or fireworks.
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Custom Title : Gengar Master

User Points : 8540
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : The Legend of Zelda & Pokemonz

Post by queenzelda Wed Jul 06, 2016 2:46 pm

Jing took me out to eat at a local Mexican restaurant & while we ate we saw some fireworks from the restaurant, since they sat us across from a huge window we could see out of. When we got home we sat outside our front door & watched the neighbors fire off fireworks for about an hour or so before we both got too tired to stay out any longer & had to go inside. (Around 1pm or so.)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:59 am