The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

[RUMOR] Skylanders Series Coming to an End

Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 2147483647
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

[RUMOR] Skylanders Series Coming to an End Empty [RUMOR] Skylanders Series Coming to an End

Post by Winters Thief Zero Tue Nov 29, 2016 6:10 pm

According to a new rumored report, the Skylanders series seems to be coming to an end as of its latest installment. Watch the video for more details:

Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Internet Browser : Safari

User Points : 12861

[RUMOR] Skylanders Series Coming to an End Empty Re: [RUMOR] Skylanders Series Coming to an End

Post by Gameguy1996 Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:35 pm

If this is true then Lego Dimensions is the last toys to life game on the market . Though maybe it would be a good idea to take a year off before coming out with a 2018 game.
    TheFrozenFairy
    TheFrozenFairy

Custom Title : Frigid Fairy of the Forest
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 993

[RUMOR] Skylanders Series Coming to an End Empty Re: [RUMOR] Skylanders Series Coming to an End

Post by TheFrozenFairy Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:36 pm

That's unfortunate for the fans if it is true. I never really cared for Skylanders but I'm kind of shocked that it may be coming to an end.
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Custom Title : Gengar Master
    Internet Browser : Google Chrome

User Points : 8540
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : The Legend of Zelda & Pokemonz

Post by queenzelda Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:28 pm

For some one who does like the Skylander's games & enjoys the series I could see this coming some time ago tbh. The first game; Spyro's Adventure was really hard & you about had to have as many Skylanders as you could to take on the last boss. Giants, was fun & the story was great. But with Swap Force the story was forgettable & some of the character figures weren't really needed if you had two people playing through the game together anyway. Trap Team was a lot of fun & very enjoyable, but then Skylanders Superchargers released & there wasn't anything special that happened with the vehicles. It was just Skylanders with motor vehicles that they could drive around in, in certain area's or race if you wanted to. The story was ok, but the game play seemed to be lacking a bit.

With Imaginators, the idea to create your own Skylander is great don't get me wrong but Spyro is featured as a 'main character' in the game & he's just a total deuce. He's all about him, all the time & you better not forget it. What's worse is that the Skylander Academy show is just as bad if not worse. half the characters aren't even voiced by the same actors that voice them in the video game. It's just terrible! But if Skylanders is done? Then yea, I can believe it. More so since the Lego (toys to life) version is way more fun, even if building the stuff seems to be more of a pain then a joy: impo. xp
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Custom Title : Gengar Master
    Internet Browser : Google Chrome

User Points : 8540
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : The Legend of Zelda & Pokemonz

Post by queenzelda Sun Dec 04, 2016 5:06 pm

-BUMP- This rumor is as of this moment officially true as this is the last of the Skylander series since I was told TODAY (as of this post) that Gamestop is no longer accepting Skylander figures. R.I.P Skylander's I'll miss you when you were being fun & not so lame.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 6:45 pm