The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Gameguy1996
Winters Thief Zero
6 posters

Fire Emblem Heroes

Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Internet Browser : Safari

User Points : 12861

Fire Emblem Heroes  - Page 3 Empty Re: Fire Emblem Heroes

Post by Gameguy1996 Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:54 am

A player has spent $1,000 and he has every character outside of Hector and here are the final results of the poll.

http://www.gonintendo.com/stories/273577-fire-emblem-heroes-player-spends-1-000-still-doesn-t-have-every#comments

No surprise Ike and Lyn won. At least Roy and Lucina will also be getting special versions as while and maybe we will see others at a later date.

Post by Guest Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:13 pm

If I had all the money in the world, sure, yeah, I would do that. Hopefully that was this persons case otherwise ya dun goofed. I don't really care much for costume characters, honestly. Especily if it is a random pull and you aren't guaranteed ONE of them.
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Gameguy1996 Sat Feb 11, 2017 10:01 pm

Seliph and Julia from Genealogy of the Holy War will be added to Fire Emblem Heroes soon along with fan favorites Eirika and Ephraim.

Fire Emblem Heroes  - Page 3 1

Fire Emblem Heroes  - Page 3 2

Source

I'm guessing those 4 will be part of a new summoning focus starting on the 15th. This likely means that Thracia will be 776 will be paired with Path of Radiance/ Radiant Dawn in an update down the line.

Post by Guest Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:14 pm

Much earlier for the SNES FE characters than I had anticipated. I wonder if they will be the only four new ones? Unless they are hiding more characters behind it. :3 Still not sure if the costume characters will be there. Maybe one focus with the four pictured above and another focus with the costumed?
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Gameguy1996 Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:27 am

New Heroes are now available. Eldigan, Sanaki, Olwen, Reinhardt, Klein and Lachesis. Along side them there are 3 new story maps that have been added to the prologues and part 4 of the launch celebration.

Nice to see more lesser known characters make the cut and it's always nice to get some more free orbs.

Post by Guest Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:44 am

Our first Radiant Dawn hero! I would certainly love to get Sanaki. Given how my summons have been, though, I dunno if that will happen. lol
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Gameguy1996 Sat Mar 04, 2017 9:56 pm

New details from a Famitsu interview.

Go Nintendo wrote:The following info comes from a Famitsu interview with Fire Emblem Heroes devs Kouhei Maeda and Shingo Matsushita, as translated by NE.
    - when Nintendo decided to begin developing for smartphones, one of the candidates was Fire Emblem
    - the team has been thinking about making something that allows many people to try Fire Emblem
    - Intelligent Systems had also been wanting to release a Fire Emblem title for smartphones
    - they were thinking about developing it along the lines of “making the newest title in the series”
    - there wasn’t any consideration to make Fire Emblem Heroes a game that you purchase
    - they wanted it to be experienced by many people, including those who never gave the series a shot before
    - the important aspect is to “know about it first”, so it was made free-to-start from the beginning.
    - there are nearly 800 characters in the whole series, and that’s just counting the important ones
    - fans have a tendency to have different favorite characters, so to appease as many people as possible, many were included
    - Matsushita didn’t think there would be too many people who played every single title in the series
    - from the start, they wanted to bring in a random factor on recruiting characters
    - Matsushita hopes players will get to know characters they were previously unfamiliar with
    - he also hopes they become interested in their related games
    - making it easy to play was a big factor
    - being able to play a map in around five or ten minutes and being able to play with one hand were important elements
    - they also retained features that makes Fire Emblem interesting as well as from a strategy standpoint
    - map size was determined to fit the screen to make it easy to play
    - with 8x6, developers could make maps with both simplicity and strategy
    - the latter maps (stages) also basically can be cleared in five to ten minutes, but the enemies are stronger
    - going forward, the game will be updated with more stories
    - you can imagine it as the ending to season 1, and to please wait for season 2
    - roughly 100 characters were planned for release
    - they didn’t include characters from every title because characters were picked that are appropriate for the game scenario
    - there’s interest in adding more characters in the future
    - there are titles that weren’t featured at launch, but that doesn’t mean they were forgotten
    - some characters will be added via main stories, and some other will be through paralogues
    - when new characters arrive, stories and maps related to them will be distributed as well
    - when a new Fire Emblem game comes out, like Echoes, they’d like to add things that are related to them
    - Heroes does depict some parts from the original titles, but ultimately the parameters should not have an extreme gap
    - when you got a 4-star Marth, if you raise him well he can grow to an equivalent of 5-stars
    - the game wasn’t made so that non-5-stars never get strong in the end

Source

Nice to know more story is coming and it looks like characters who can promote other Fire Emblem releases will be added around the time the games release.

Post by Guest Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:42 pm

http://www.siliconera.com/2017/04/28/fire-emblem-heroes-new-event-brings-top-tier-heroes-at-higher-rates/  A new banner called Hero Fest was released featuring top tier characters such as Hector (omfg), Takumi, Azura, and Ryoma. A new voting gauntlet will also happen featuring mages. I plan to start playing and rerolling yet again. I can't pass this up.
    The Shattered Legacy
    The Shattered Legacy
    Samus Aran
    Samus Aran

Custom Title : Keeper of Tasseled Lilies
    User Points : 244

Post by The Shattered Legacy Sat May 13, 2017 1:57 am

Old news now but the Celica focus for FEH is coming up with a new chapter as well (and a Bruno who wants to kill us all... how original)

also boat and graveyard maps, plus some rather interesting new skills

makes me wonder if the permadeath mode thing is coming in June

Post by Guest Thu May 18, 2017 4:51 am

So, they gave us 5 free extra orbs to celebrate the release of SoV. And I use to and pull an Ike. WOW! Kinda makes me sad I got rid of my Soren now.
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Gameguy1996 Sun May 28, 2017 11:08 pm

Have a look at the Bridal Blessings banner available starting May 30th.

So Bride Charlotte before the regular version and I guess everyone was right about it being a bride banner.
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Gameguy1996 Thu Jun 29, 2017 11:32 pm

Have a look at the Ylissean Summer banner.

I'm shocked a banner runs for a full month for once and I see Female
    robin being the most popular in this set.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:52 am