The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
Gameguy1996
Winters Thief Zero
queenzelda
7 posters

Queen's random blogness: the return 2017

queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Custom Title : Gengar Master
    Internet Browser : Google Chrome

User Points : 8540
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : The Legend of Zelda & Pokemonz

Queen's random blogness: the return 2017 - Page 2 Empty Re: Queen's random blogness: the return 2017

Post by queenzelda Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:33 am

What I find funny is that I've been hiding my being online on this forum & one other for almost a year now & no one's asked me why. Razz
    TheFrozenFairy
    TheFrozenFairy

Custom Title : Frigid Fairy of the Forest
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 993

Queen's random blogness: the return 2017 - Page 2 Empty Re: Queen's random blogness: the return 2017

Post by TheFrozenFairy Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:19 pm

I was wondering why that was. Must have been some reason but I never thought to question it.
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Internet Browser : Safari

User Points : 12861

Post by Gameguy1996 Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:17 pm

I'm guessing not that many members pay attention to the hidden list.
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Post by queenzelda Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:35 am

SirFrozenFairy wrote:I was wondering why that was. Must have been some reason but I never thought to question it.
    Well tbh I feel that this forum is loosing too many members & it's gotten down to a very few of us. So I thought I'd demonstration that even if I don't show up online that I still come on & post as often as I can that maybe more members would do the same. But deep down, I often wonder how much longer this place has. I mean Zero is so busy with his theater group that I'm a bit scared that he'll forget about this place & we'll all be left with an adminless forum & that my friend is no fun. I've seen it happen way too often being on forumz over the years & I'd really hate to see that happen here. :/

Gameguy1996 wrote:I'm guessing not that many members pay attention to the hidden list.
    My guess is no, probably not.

Anywho.. I'm sorry for my lack of being around I've been busy trying to beat World of Final Fantasy & it's taken a lot longer to get to the ending for it then I first thought it would. Which is fine by me. Cause next up is Kingdom Hearts 2.8 aka: KH: 3DS (Dream Drop Distance) on my PS4. Hehehehe

Last edited by queenzelda on Wed Apr 05, 2017 7:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Marowak
    Marowak
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Custom Title : Mari
    User Points : 2927
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Legend of Metroid Emblem Bros Story X/Y

Post by Marowak Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:41 pm

Oh don't worry, we'll drag this forum out much longer than when it's at its full dead point.
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Post by queenzelda Wed Apr 05, 2017 7:33 pm

You say that now, but I've seen adminless forums end up as blog sites for what ever console they were about. *shivers* Or worse: they go off the internet map. D:

Randomly someone I haven't spoken too in over 2 years now messaged me over facebook telling me to "go to hell" for no reason (I feel like) so I messaged them back saying; "You first." & then I blocked them. Cool

I've been watching Bones online & I've got just 2 more episodes of Bones before I can see the ending for the series. In a way I'm kind of sad to see it go, but in a way I'm kind of glad it's gone too. (Sort of middle road I guess.) The Bones series always ended up killing off character's I liked & with the series gone I won't have to worry about who the writers decide to 'kill off next', is how I feel. xp
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Gameguy1996 Wed Apr 05, 2017 11:15 pm

It's still very rare for a site to go off the map unless legal issues come into play so I doubt TNFS will be going anywhere for quite some time. As for Facebook things like that happen all the time on there due to something wanting to start drama to get those likes.
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Post by queenzelda Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:14 am

Gameguy1996 wrote:It's still very rare for a site to go off the map unless legal issues come into play so I doubt TNFS will be going anywhere for quite some time.
    Well, that maybe but I have seen it happen a few times when some sites don't renew their domain name is all.

Gameguy1996 wrote:As for Facebook things like that happen all the time on there due to someone wanting to start drama in order to get those likes.
    Oh yea, don't I know it. Which is why I blocked 'em. cheers

Oh yea before I forget I wanted to say that I watched the ending episodes for Bones tonight & I have to say that impo, I feel like it fell a little flat for me. I feel (personally) that the series could have ended better then it did, but the ending we got is what we got. BUT that doesn't mean that I can't end it the way that I want to in my head & like that ending a bit better. ;P
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Post by queenzelda Thu Apr 06, 2017 4:41 pm

I found this bit of news on KOTAKU & just laughed: Microsoft Officially Bans Emulators From Windows Store. Full story linked here.

It's not like oh idk anyone can just google what ever emulator they're looking for & get it for w/e their particular pc is or anything anyway. *rolls eyes*
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Gameguy1996 Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:35 pm

Seems like they where a bit late in pulling down the emulators and like you said you can never really pull them in full with how many sites have them.
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Post by queenzelda Tue Apr 11, 2017 5:03 pm

[/Moving on] I was able to fix my living room pc since I had gone to shut it down a day before & would only reset instead. Having updated the graphic card from a prompt that popped up I was able to update it & the pc shut down on it's own instead of resetting as before.

I also had to swap controllers since my rock candy xbox 360 controller wouldn't work with my pc games. I just swapped controllers & the other controller I used works fine. So I'll be using it for when I play my games on either my laptop or pc. I just plugged my rock candy controller into my xbox 360 today & there seems to be a short in the wire some where, as I can wiggle the wire & the M$ logo will all light up but just won't connect when trying to start up the Xbox 360 console. So it looks like my controller is broken. I'll see if there's some way to fix it, if not I'll just recycle it & get another one is my thought.

I've also been looking for a way to play my PS1 on my HD tv as it doesn't want to display in color, but in black & white. D: I might need to get a new PS1 video out as the one I have seems to be making a funny whining noise when ever it's plugged in.
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Gameguy1996 Tue Apr 11, 2017 11:41 pm

Glad to see you got the PC working again. Sorry to hear about the controller and video out even though it happens when you use them for so many years.
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Post by queenzelda Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:48 pm

Well the video out I can see since it is an older console. The Xbox 360 controller just upsets me since it's barely 2 years old. Jing said he can fix it for me, so that'll be nice. :3
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Gameguy1996 Fri Apr 14, 2017 11:12 pm

At least he can fix it and you don't have to worry about spending the $30 on a new one.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 11:27 pm