The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
Gameguy1996
Winters Thief Zero
queenzelda
7 posters

Queen's random blogness: the return 2017

The Shattered Legacy
    The Shattered Legacy
    Samus Aran
    Samus Aran

Custom Title : Keeper of Tasseled Lilies
    User Points : 244

Queen's random blogness: the return 2017 - Page 5 Empty Re: Queen's random blogness: the return 2017

Post by The Shattered Legacy Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:54 am

queenzelda wrote:
    You mean how that was made possible in the Ghost in the Shell series? It's doubtful since science has yet to nail down just what our 'conciseness' consists of. Yes science maybe able to keep a brain 'alive' for a time but it doesn't mean that the person who was once inside that brain will still be able to function properly inside of an electronic andorid like body. I doubt we'll ever get to that place in our lifetimes & if some one tells you other wise, I suggest doing the research yourself. ;3 A lot of what I've read supports what I've said, but I also suppose it depends on which side of the argument you get on for this as well. Any who, I'm with you on not wanting that kind of future. I do not want to be preserved inside of a robotic body forever. I for one enjoy too many finer things in life, like breathing & being able to eat. Among other things I won't mention here. Razz
    I actually was thinking more in terms of consciousness preservation and not even jumping to transplanting the organic brain into a digitalised equivalent in a robotic body
    Your point still stands though
    Also "other things you won't mention" Embarassed

queenzelda wrote:Pikachu is now selling KFC in China.

When I first saw ^this (linked) story, I laughed my a** off. Though after a while.. I kind of wish it was happening in NA though. :<
    Surprised this wasn't bootleg :O but I think again it's the Kirby Cafe syndrome of no export for you :< won't be able to see this when I go to China a bit later this year rip

queenzelda wrote:When Shattered Legacy asked me (in my ask me thread) if I used my 'Queen' handle on other forums, I said 'most' except for one forum I won't mention, because they suck & seem to let one particular member who isn't a mod or admin get away with posting on their forum almost anything they want to that's offensive or even against the rules set by the site that the forum is hosted on. Thus why I haven't gone back to this forum for over two weeks now. I have no plans to go back either, good riddance is what I say.
    Gameguy1996 wrote:Pikachu should be the next Colonel Sanders. Also the rule breaking seems to happen often when that one member doing so is a buddy of one of the admins.
    I don't know why I feel like I'm reminded of myself from a few years back reading this, and it was probably a bit more involved than 'letting the user get away with x' but certainly it wasn't for malicious purposes or anything (in fact past me would have said it's only fair to stick up for at that time my closest online friend; also said friend wasn't doing anything wrong as far as I could tell).
    Besides that though is this the same forum that I think you mentioned a few years(?) ago that you were getting annoyed at staff for similar reasons?
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Custom Title : Gengar Master
    Internet Browser : Google Chrome

User Points : 8540
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : The Legend of Zelda & Pokemonz

Queen's random blogness: the return 2017 - Page 5 Empty Re: Queen's random blogness: the return 2017

Post by queenzelda Fri Apr 28, 2017 6:59 pm

Gameguy1996 wrote:Pikachu should be the next Colonel Sanders.
    Lol, cute idea but no.

Gameguy1996 wrote:Also the rule breaking seems to happen often when the member doing so is a buddy of one of the admins.
    Oh wait this is where the story gets even better. Because their bff's with the moderator on the forum & the admin just proposed to her about a month ago. So yea, this person has at least 2 staff members wrapped around their little finger.

The Shattered Legacy wrote:I actually was thinking more in terms of consciousness preservation and not even jumping to transplanting the organic brain into a digitalised equivalent in a robotic body. Your point still stands though. Also "other things you won't mention" Embarassed
    Kind of like what I've seen on Futurama where human heads are saved in large jars.  silent

The Shattered Legacy wrote:
    Surprised this wasn't bootleg :O but I think again it's the Kirby Cafe syndrome of no export for you :< won't be able to see this when I go to China a bit later this year rip
    Well I'm not surprised seeing as the Pokemon franchise is more for kids then adults in the US, which is kind of sad impo.

The Shattered Legacy wrote:I don't know why I feel like I'm reminded of myself from a few years back reading this, and it was probably a bit more involved than 'letting the user get away with x' but certainly it wasn't for malicious purposes or anything (in fact past me would have said it's only fair to stick up for at that time my closest online friend; also said friend wasn't doing anything wrong as far as I could tell).
    Well it's not that this person is defending some one, usually it's Yami who seems to be defending me a lot (due to this member's trolling). But they post how American's are so stupid & other such nonsense, even if he's an American himself. A lot of what they post I feel is very trollish. They will post games they're interested in, but the moment you post a game your interested in & are excited for it's not as good as the games they like & your 'stupid for liking it' & that 'your being excited over something so trite is just sad'. Yet they'll post something they're excited about & it's COMPLETELY DIFFERENT. <.<" (Troll much?)

The Shattered Legacy wrote:Besides that though is this the same forum that I think you mentioned a few years(?) ago that you were getting annoyed at staff for similar reasons?
    No, at the time I was annoyed with them for changing what I posted as 'news' they changed the title of my post & how it was posted. I was not a fan of that crap & thought that they were controlling too much by doing that. :<
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Post by queenzelda Sat Apr 29, 2017 2:15 pm

Well anyway, I'm now dealing with a completely different problem on a separate forum. I won't go into it here atmo since I've decided to take a bit of a break. I figure I can tackle the issue after I clear my head after a few days.
    The Shattered Legacy
    The Shattered Legacy
    Samus Aran
    Samus Aran

Post by The Shattered Legacy Sat Apr 29, 2017 11:39 pm

Speaking of problems on forums, in retrospect I feel the majority of problems that I've been involved with have had a greater component of me in the causation or prolongation of those problems; there's a number less than my eyes that I can clearly attribute to only someone else. Kinda shocking coming to think about it :O
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Internet Browser : Safari

User Points : 12861

Post by Gameguy1996 Sun Apr 30, 2017 12:40 am

Always nice to take it easy for a few days. I often do that on Facebook due to how many bad things make the headlines in my area in recent weeks.
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Post by queenzelda Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:13 pm

The Shattered Legacy wrote:Speaking of problems on forums, in retrospect I feel the majority of problems that I've been involved with have had a greater component of me in the causation or prolongation of those problems; there's a number less than my eyes that I can clearly attribute to only someone else. Kinda shocking coming to think about it :O
    Yea, I can understand that thought process, as maybe I just don't read this person's posts the same way some one else would. I can see that, but just the way they come off online to me makes me feel like they're a huge arse troll. Still yea, I see what your saying though. Which is why sometimes I need a break. XD

Gameguy1996 wrote:Always nice to take it easy for a few days. I often do that on Facebook due to how many bad things make the headlines in my area in recent weeks.
    Yea, I tend to do that from time to time when I feel like maybe I'm starting to burn out. lol!

Now for story time! Yey! xp I was out yesterday & I spotted a People Magazine all about Prince which was a collectors edition & I grabbed the last one that the store had. It tells all about his life & loves. I'm sure it's going to be an interesting read since he was such a private kind of person. I plan to read it & then give it to my dad for his birthday since I'm sure he'll enjoy it too being a Prince fan (like I am) & all. :3
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Post by queenzelda Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:54 pm

CRAP!! I completely forgot that The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky the 3rd releases May 3rd, which is on a Wednesday. I've been playing this series since the start & I hoped I'd be finished with the second one by now. But when Joshua turned emo I was done after that. xp I guess I'm going to have to just push through his being emo & try to beat it so that I can play the third installment guilt free. xp
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Gameguy1996 Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:12 pm

Seems like the release date came faster then you thought it would and sorry to hear that the 2nd game made you put it down due to the character changing how they act.
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Post by queenzelda Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:29 pm

Well he was a great character during all of the first part of the game & then all of a sudden he turned into a "Girraffe" (basically this means that the character turned emo & ran off from the woman he loved for what I feel is no reason to take on some dark org that was after him). D: I was kinda disappointed in Joshua after that since I liked him so much tbh.

Oh yea, when Jing came home today he brought me home a copy of Timphy Zahn's newest Star Wars novel: Thrawn. I can't wait to read it but it'll have to wait since I have to read the magazine about Prince first. ^^;
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Post by queenzelda Mon May 01, 2017 6:04 pm

Well, I started to read the magazine about Prince & I started to cry immediately. D: CRAP. I was not expecting that. But I guess it does makes sense since he was essentially a part of my life for so long.

Queen's random blogness: the return 2017 - Page 5 PaperQueen_sig
    Also, when I did the whole sig thing I edited a bit of it, but kept what Kamek said thus the change to what it is. :3
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Gameguy1996 Mon May 01, 2017 11:24 pm

Seems like a good book then and that sig looks nice.
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Post by queenzelda Tue May 02, 2017 7:39 pm

:3

Jing & I have decided to watch Star Trek: Deep Space Nine. Honestly I don't mind re-watching it, but I know for a fact that I'll hate the ending, cause I hated the ending after I watched it show originally on tv. D:
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Post by queenzelda Sat May 06, 2017 1:49 pm

Sorry I've been a.w.a.l for a few days but I started up a new Fantasy Life game for myself & I've really enjoyed revisiting this title. I also looked to see if Fantasy Life 2 was going to be releasing sometime soon, but from what I've seen when I google searched it, the game was suppose to come out last month but nothing's materialized for it since so I'm a bit disappointed tbh. :/

Btw, I can't wait to get The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky the 3rd since I've been enjoying the Trails of Sky series since I played the first title. ^^ I have both titles prior in my steam collection & the third release ONLY released to pc so I'm a pretty happy camper since I was just going to get that title via pc anyway. More so since I don't own a PSVita which the other two titles released to besides the pc. :3
    The Shattered Legacy
    The Shattered Legacy
    Samus Aran
    Samus Aran

Post by The Shattered Legacy Sun May 07, 2017 2:31 am

queenzelda wrote:I also looked to see if Fantasy Life 2 was going to be releasing sometime soon, but from what I've seen when I google searched it, the game was suppose to come out last month but nothing's materialized for it since so I'm a bit disappointed tbh. :/

nothing kills hype quite like a loss of communication Suspect

Happened with some company called Arcticmill (now defunct) where they didn't post updates for a year plus for their planned sequel to their RTS defense game (which eventually got published) and their continual lack of updates did eventually deal a death knell

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:22 am