The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
Gameguy1996
Winters Thief Zero
queenzelda
7 posters

Queen's random blogness: the return 2017

Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Internet Browser : Safari

User Points : 12861

Queen's random blogness: the return 2017 - Page 6 Empty Re: Queen's random blogness: the return 2017

Post by Gameguy1996 Sun May 07, 2017 5:03 am

Should have just put the sequel on the 3DS. Also have with he Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky the 3rd when it comes out.
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Custom Title : Gengar Master
    Internet Browser : Google Chrome

User Points : 8540
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : The Legend of Zelda & Pokemonz

Queen's random blogness: the return 2017 - Page 6 Empty Re: Queen's random blogness: the return 2017

Post by queenzelda Mon May 08, 2017 4:01 pm

The Shattered Legacy wrote:
    queenzelda wrote:I also looked to see if Fantasy Life 2 was going to be releasing sometime soon, but from what I've seen when I google searched it, the game was suppose to come out last month but nothing's materialized for it since so I'm a bit disappointed tbh. :/
    nothing kills hype quite like a loss of communication Suspect

Happened with some company called Arcticmill (now defunct) where they didn't post updates for a year plus for their planned sequel to their RTS defense game (which eventually got published) and their continual lack of updates did eventually deal a death knell
    Queen's random blogness: the return 2017 - Page 6 E658395 Don't tell me that I'd actually like to be able to see Fantasy Life 2 come to fruition, though tbh it probably won't since (as you said) no update is usually bad news. :/

Gameguy1996 wrote:Should have just put the sequel on the 3DS. Also have fun with Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky the 3rd.
    I completely agree with you 100%. Also I will, hehe I'll probably get it next week since it's out for purchase now. My husband wants me to wait to buy it when it goes on sale via steam but I'd rather show my support & buy it when I have the cash on hand to be able to get a steam card & get the other games on my wish list when they go on sale instead. ;3

Tbh, I'd say Fantasy Life 2 will probably release in 2018 as a 3DS exclusive since I don't think a game of that size would fit realistically on a mobile phone or tablet. That or it'll be announced as a pc game. My guess is that as LEVEL 5 finished it they realized that most mobile phones/tablets wouldn't be able to have the memory capacity for a game as huge as Fantasy Life is. Still only time will tell, for all I (or we) know LEVEL 5 could have canceled it as M$ did canceling the Fable title & the epic looking Scalebound game.

I finally finished playing My Horse Prince, & the ending was cute. I then downloaded 'Lovestruck: Choose Your Romance' & decided to try reading through a tale of this young woman who ends up in a fairytale world of knights & that, only to be able to get to about chapter 3 before I was told I had to buy more tickets to be able to get further in the game, which was kind of disappointing. :/ So I uninstalled it & was like, 'Oh well. It was nice while it lasted' Besides the way the game played; tbh it was kind of getting on my nerves. That & I'm sure I could come up with a much better story line then what was being fed to me in game anyhow. Queen's random blogness: the return 2017 - Page 6 E7000188 xp

Last edited by queenzelda on Tue May 09, 2017 3:42 am; edited 1 time in total
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Gameguy1996 Mon May 08, 2017 11:30 pm

Nice to hear that you enjoyed My Horse Prince and sadly most mobile games put up some kind of paywall or they pull the limited time only card on you.
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Post by queenzelda Fri May 12, 2017 3:05 pm

Gameguy1996 wrote:Nice to hear that you enjoyed My Horse Prince and sadly most mobile games put up some kind of paywall or they pull the limited time only card on you.
    Yea, I was enjoying reading the story through tbh though. Originally when I had started the story, I picked spending time with one of the knights & actually enjoyed the story up to the point where I had to pay for another ticket to see the rest of the story. D: I waited a day & was given a new ticket so I guess it's a daily thing where you get a ticket every day or some crap. <.<" I actually started a new story with the King in the story to see if that goes anywhere interesting since the Knight story was getting to be a bit boring & kind of obvious impo. XD More so since I was able to predict at least 2 things that would happen while reading it, thus why I choose to go a different reading route. XD The King's story in the game has been interesting so far, to say the least. Too bad there's no way to earn more hearts for free or anything, like with other games where you can do daily activities to win stuff without paying for them. <.<" So in the end I uninstalled the game & decided to look for a good book or two to read on goolge play instead. One I finish reading through the Thrawn novel first of course. ^^;
    The Shattered Legacy
    The Shattered Legacy
    Samus Aran
    Samus Aran

Custom Title : Keeper of Tasseled Lilies
    User Points : 244

Post by The Shattered Legacy Fri May 12, 2017 11:41 pm

Just reading Wikipedia's spiel of My Horse Prince and wow that was weird. O_O

With Lovestruck are tickets only to get another story or do you have to use them in the middle of a story as well? (If the latter, then wow.)
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Post by queenzelda Mon May 15, 2017 5:01 pm

The Shattered Legacy wrote:Just reading Wikipedia's spiel of My Horse Prince and wow that was weird. O_O
    You think just reading about it was weird, try playing the game. HA. ;3

The Shattered Legacy wrote:With Lovestruck are tickets only to get another story or do you have to use them in the middle of a story as well? (If the latter, then wow.)
    What I placed in bold is your answer. Though you don't have to worry about tickets to be able to read another story. As you can read one just as long as you have a ticket to read past chapter one. I was only able to get to chapter 3 before I ran out of tickets & had to have more to be able to read any further & there are 12 chapters total.

With the use of hearts, you basically use them to get the 'good ending' with which ever character you choose to read from. You choose from at least 3 to 2 choices for your answer to what is asked or what is going on in the scene & then you choose which ever you like & see what happens. Unless it counts: then you have to pay for that crap. No thank you.
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Post by queenzelda Fri May 19, 2017 2:44 pm

I've been playing World of Final Fantasy as of late & have really been enjoying playing through it again. The only problem I seem to have is that I seem to be missing a few more mini adventures in the Girl's Tea Room I've yet to trigger, so I'm going to go looking around. If I can't figure out what I need to do next I'll go looking to gamefaq for a walkthrough since I like trying to figure things out on my own before going to one.
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Gameguy1996 Fri May 19, 2017 11:25 pm

I hope you find what your missing and I really need to start that game at some point now that I have some free time for the next few months.
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Post by queenzelda Sun May 21, 2017 10:56 pm

I finally figured out that I had to go & capture Shiva & Rahmu via the Colosseum. Apparently I had to capture Ifirit (who I had captured already) & after I captured Shina, Rahmu showed up & I was able to then capture him. After I captured him, a fem Ifirit & male Shiva appeared in the mini adventures via the Girl's Tea room & I was then able to go to the Colosseum & capture the both of them, after beating them first. All I have to do now is defeat the last 3 main bosses of the game before I'm able to get the the ending.

Just an fyi; the first 'ending' isn't. xp
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Gameguy1996 Sun May 21, 2017 11:40 pm

Good luck with the bosses and I'm glad you found out what you need to do.
    The Shattered Legacy
    The Shattered Legacy
    Samus Aran
    Samus Aran

Custom Title : Keeper of Tasseled Lilies
    User Points : 244

Post by The Shattered Legacy Mon May 22, 2017 9:42 am

Does the order of capturing the summons follow any of the summon tiers in the mainline games, out of curiosity?
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Post by queenzelda Mon May 22, 2017 5:11 pm

Gameguy wrote:Good luck with the bosses and I'm glad you found out what you need to do.
    Thanks I think I'm going to need it. @_@" Still, yea me too. :3

The Shattered Legacy wrote:Does the order of capturing the summons follow any of the summon tiers in the mainline games, out of curiosity?
    No not really impo. The first 'summon' monster I was made to capture was Odin & originally in FF8 your made to capture Quetzalcoatl which is basically Rahmu for FF8 & you don't capture Rahmu in WoFF until far later on in the game. The summons you capture in WoFF basically act like Pokemon that you capture & train essentially. The game features the following summons: Ifirit, Shiva, a fem Ifrit, male Shiva, Rahmu, Odin, Chocobo & a ton of new ones.

Impo, World of Final Fantasy acts like Pokemon but doesn't. XD I know that sounds weird but just keep reading. You capture 'summons' in the main game by using 'libra' & then you can see how to capture them. Some have certain criteria in order to be captured, unlike Pokemon. With Ifirit in order to capture him I had to use a fire spell in oder to create a 'prismunity bond' with him & was then able to catch him after wards. Sometimes it's a crap shoot if you catch them though.

As to how you 'use the summons' is quite different then how it's done in the Pokemon games. What you catch first isn't what your made to use through out the game. Once you catch it & other 'summon monsters' during the game, you can swap out for any monster you want to have in your tier. With WoFF you go out into the world of Grimoire, catch summon monsters & what ever you catch you can then choose to add to your line up from. Unlike with Pokemon the summon monsters YOU HAVE TO STACK ON TOP OF YOUR CHARACTER. You also have a smaller tier that you can stalk your characters onto, besides a larger one. You have large monsters that you stack Lann/Raine onto & smaller ones that you can stack on top of them. When your looking at their 'jiant' versions your basically stacking middle sized monsters on top of them & then a smaller monster on top of the middle sized one.

Like for example my chibi stack for Raine/Lann is as follows:

Chibi Rain stack
    (S) Tama
    (M) Raine
    (L) Sharqual (I named it: Jaws)
    Queen's random blogness: the return 2017 - Page 6 Jskfic

Chibi Lann stack
    (S) Serafie
    (M) Lann
    (L) Ramewl [Rahma's kid in game] (I named him: Pika)
    Queen's random blogness: the return 2017 - Page 6 2wpi8a8

Now compared to above; here's their Jiant stacks:

Jiant Raine stack
    (S) Tama
    (M) Unicorn (I named her: Swifty)
    (L) Raine
    Queen's random blogness: the return 2017 - Page 6 2mn432g

Jiant Lann stack
    (S) Serafie
    (M) Mimic
    (L) Lann
    Queen's random blogness: the return 2017 - Page 6 J0hezm

There are also champion medals that you get while playing, where you can 'summon in' other SE characters such as: Terra, Cloud, Lightning, Sora, etc. You can also capture extra large monsters that you can bring into battle with you, but it costs a lot of MP to be able to bring some XL monsters in. Sometimes it's worth it just to see a monster/boss flattened impo thou. xD
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Post by queenzelda Tue May 23, 2017 3:33 pm

I am so psyched after I found out that the El Shaddai creator just announced a new action rpg for PS4 & PS Vita.

Queen's random blogness: the return 2017 - Page 6 Syf2tts8wwpjk5wyxpxd
    "Sawaki Takeyasu, the director and artist behind El Shaddai: Ascension of the Metatron, is working on a new title called The Lost Child.

Released in 2011, El Shaddai featured Lucifel who carries a cell phone with God on the speed dial.

According to Famitsu, The Lost Child follows in the footsteps of this previous title, once again with Lucifel.

The Lost Child is slated for a summer 2017 release in Japan. No word yet on a Western release." sauce

Personally, I'm hoping there WILL be a western release I really enjoyed the El Shaddai game & hope that this next game plays the same. :3
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Gameguy1996 Wed May 24, 2017 12:42 am

Another game reveled right before E3. It does look pretty nice though and I guess this style of game would have gotten overshadowed anyway at a western show.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 6:21 am