The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Queen's blog for 2018

queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Custom Title : Gengar Master
    Internet Browser : Google Chrome

User Points : 8540
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : The Legend of Zelda & Pokemonz

Queen's blog for 2018 - Page 4 Empty Re: Queen's blog for 2018

Post by queenzelda Mon May 21, 2018 3:58 pm

Eh, having afib isn't so bad as long as I take my meds & what not. :3

Also, WOW it's been since MARCH that I've made a blog post here. xD On my birthday, March 25th; my dad made me my favorite meal, beans & corn bread. My brother gave me a manga, a birthday card & waddle dee amiibo. My gift from Jing was taking a week off to spend it with me.

This is what I got for myself: Disney Infinity $4, Princess Leia: $21, Ni No Kuni II, & Detective Pikachu (which took 12 hrs to beat.) I didn't get the amiibo for it cause I thought that the amiibo was a bit too expensive, even if it is a huge pikachu with a detective hat. xp Also, all it does is unlock extra pika prompts that I can do myself for free. But I don't care cause the pika prompts are STUPID. So not worth the $30 impo.

Queen's blog for 2018 - Page 4 Vxknc1

Queen's blog for 2018 - Page 4 25rz7o0

From my blog on my forum from: Apr 2, 2018:
    All Jing I did on vacation was rest. On Sunday, we went to bed pretty late that night & we enjoyed the story shown as I played NNK:II since I picked it & Detective Pikachu up before the storm hit Friday night & stayed in on Saturday. The next day (Monday) we stayed in until at least Thursday. We would have gone out on Wednesday but I wasn't feeling well & had a slight fever, so we ended up staying in that day. On Thursday we ate out at Burger King, & while we were there, there was a Muslim woman there eating her lunch, & two pokemon fans came in after we were called to come over & get our lunch. One Pokemon fan was a young girl with a simple white 'Gotta catch 'em all' shirt on with black skirt on. The other Pokemon fan was a teenage girl who wore a pikachu hoodie, backpack, & pikachu hat. <3 After we finished eating, some Mennonites came in as we were about to leave. On the way out, Jing said that he felt like it was a set up for a really bad joke. XD On Friday after resting for a bit we headed out to get some groceries. On Saturday we went out & did some shopping, I got some new clothes & a pair of new shoes. On Sunday I got up early & made some home made fried chicken & corn bread. We left from the house around 3:30pm with an Easter bag full of goodies for the kids (3 micro machine Star Wars vehicle toys & 4 chocolate covered marshmallow eggs [3 bags each]), & we stayed for at least 3 hours. We had fun & I ended up getting a white Samsung tablet E Light for a late birthday present. Best thing about getting it, is that I can now play Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp without it crashing as it had been doing on my larger 1" tablet. I decided to use the larger tablet to post/read facebook on & the smaller one for playing Nintendo games on since it loads them better then the other larger one seems to.

Apr 6, 2018:
    Well, this thing just exploded onto youtube.. Not So Awesome, & from what I've read in the document talking about everything the content creators went through, working with Channel Awesome.. A part of me always wondered if what I saw in the video's that Doug Walker made was how he really is & not an act. After reading a lot of the documents & listening to other content creators talk about their experiences, all I can say is that it's a sh*t storm. And it seems to come off to me that the act Doug puts on in the vid's he makes with other content creators isn't fake. He's really got that huge of an ego. So, if they end up with 20 subscribers at the end of the year, it wouldn't surprise me. BUT, at the same time.. They've come off as if they aren't really effected by this whole affair, even saying that they were sorry their content creators feel the way they did.. sauce Basically, slapping these people in the face, & not apologizing for anything. Oh my craps! This has cost CA a TON of viewers since the document has surfaced. It should be interesting to see what happens after this from here on out. The way I see it two things will happen: one they don't loose a huge subscriber base & nothing is ever done. Or two: they loose so many subs they have to profusely apologize in order to try to gain back their fans: BUT it's too late to really get back what they've already lost. I'm thinking the latter might happen in this case since CA doesn't seem to give two flying f's & come off like they're not the bad guys here. Yea, then um.. Why are there so many different people coming from out of the shadows saying what they have?? There has to be some truth to some of these stories for so many people to pay attention to them, is my take on the whole thing.

-There's more^ about this I'll edit in later. xD-

-AND: TODAY's blog post:
    Zetaboards has been bought out by Tapatalk & is going to be merging with Tapatalk, thus zetaboards forums will be no more & only tapatalk forums will remain in their wake. Thus with zetaboards being converted over to TT, my roleplay forum is moving to icyboards (mybb). Hopefully next year, I'll have saved back enough cash to purchase a server & will be able to host our group myself. Cause tbh I'm sick of moving to 'free sites' only to have to move again in a few years anyway.
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Internet Browser : Safari

User Points : 12861

Post by Gameguy1996 Mon May 21, 2018 10:47 pm

Sounds like a nice birthday and vacation. I guess the Monopoly effect can also happen to places that don't bring in much money.
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Post by queenzelda Mon May 21, 2018 10:54 pm

Well from what I've been reading, tapatalk seems to buy out free forums that has next to no updates done to it. Which is definitely something that zetaboards has suffered from for a good long time.
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Post by queenzelda Sun Jun 03, 2018 9:40 am

After I read what you said, I suppose tapatalk is basically turning itself into a monopoly by purchasing smaller free forums in order to make themselves the only option available. Though since TT is US based, technically what TT is doing maybe illegal essentially.

Anywho.. My dad's been in the hospital all week. He went in due to an infection & is doing much better. I'm hoping he'll be able to be home sometime next week if all goes well.
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Gameguy1996 Sun Jun 03, 2018 11:36 pm

I hope he recovers soon. It's never fun being in the hospital even for half a day.
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Post by queenzelda Tue Jun 05, 2018 3:28 pm

He was in the hospital for a good week. He should be home by now, I'm just glad since my poor mom would go & be with him while she could during visiting hours & would make sure he was ok. I was with them all last week, this week he's home now which is good. I spent most of Sunday sleeping, same with Monday. XD

I spent most of my morning today helping my best friend Yami move his role play forum over to forumotion from zetaboards since it's going to be merging with tapatalk sometime by the end of August is what a lot of people on the zB's support forum (& on other zB's forums) speculate. Personally, I think there won't be a merger until late September. Still, no one knows for sure since the zB's dev (owner) hasn't given a definite merger date.
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Gameguy1996 Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:42 pm

There's always something that holds up a merger. My Dad always talks about the issues with the At&T and Time Warner merger due to working for AT&T and having to hear about before he had to take some time off for his upcoming surgery.
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Post by queenzelda Thu Jul 05, 2018 5:34 pm

Yea, but I'm sure that AT&T is actually communicating with the people of Time Warner who are still working there & are making sure that everything is understood. With the Tapatalk/zetaboards merger, it's been a mess since day one.

I've since deleted both of my zetaboards forums. I don't want tapatalk to get ANYTHING. The staff has been known to edit posts on other forums outside of the tapatalk support forum & I refuse to stay on a forum software, where the staff is able to (basically) sensor members posts or criticisms. It wasn't an easy thing for me to decide, I even cried after wards. :/ I'm doing ok, it just wasn't an easy decision to make, I almost didn't do it. But I refuse to allow tapatalk to get anything out of their forced acquisition of zetaboards. But don't worry, I moved my group to a self hosted mybb forum. ^^V
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Gameguy1996 Fri Jul 06, 2018 1:18 am

It sucks how a company buys out another good rival so they can be number one or inforce there rules.I hope your able to use the server you move to with out having to deal with another take over for a long while at least.
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Post by queenzelda Fri Aug 17, 2018 4:34 am

Yea hopefully EIG won't buy out the hosting I'm using, or I'll have to move us all over to proboards or forumotion. D: Anywho, for now we're fine. I'll check in on my hosting's announcements & will see if anything happens as we rely on them. I'm sure we'll be good for a good long while yet. :3

Any who.. Man.. I really need to update my twitter account. I've beaten at least H'annit's story, as well as Teressa's. I need to beat chapter 4 for: Olberic, Cyrus, Alphyn, Theiron, & Ophilia. OMG, the black magic user for Ophilia's story is such an a**. I'm probably going to have to make some one an extra Cleric just so I can reflect everything back at him.
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Gameguy1996 Sat Aug 18, 2018 12:33 am

My trick to beating the boss was not to break his shield until he was done to half his health. When he calls in his backup make sure you have someone with Rain of Arrows ready and have a Warrior ready to kill one of the backups once there shield is done with Brand's Thunder.
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Post by queenzelda Tue Aug 21, 2018 3:38 am

So, how were you able to steal the item Therion needs in order to get into the church? I keep trying but the percent I keep getting for trying is at friggen 8% wtff?!
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Gameguy1996 Wed Aug 22, 2018 3:30 am

http://www.gamersheroes.com/game-guides/how-to-increase-therions-steal-chance-in-octopath-traveler/

If that info does not work try steeling easier items from people in town or leveling up to see if the steel chance increases.
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Post by queenzelda Fri Aug 24, 2018 5:33 pm

Thanks I'll try doing that. I've been taking a break & playing AC:NL as of late & I've been trying to get the missing fish/bugs I don't have & this just happened today:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:41 pm