The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

5 assist trophies they could be promoted to playable characters in Smash Switch

Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Internet Browser : Safari

User Points : 12861

5 assist trophies they could be promoted to playable characters in Smash Switch  Empty 5 assist trophies they could be promoted to playable characters in Smash Switch

Post by Gameguy1996 Sun May 06, 2018 10:29 pm

After Little Mac got promoted to a playable character in Smash For we saw that it's possible for a character to get promoted. So here are 5 characters I could see getting promoted.

5 assist trophies they could be promoted to playable characters in Smash Switch  Latest?cb=20140325045636
    You have to wander why Isaac's assist trophy was removed in Smash For? Maybe he was one of the characters they planned on adding, but was dropped right before the project plan was made and the poor sales of Dark Dawn also had to play a factor? With that said I feel like his chance at being in Smash has passed with his series being dead and I don't see many requests for him these days when he was a top 5 request in the early Smash For days. I say he has a small chance if he did while in the ballot and even then I'm sure they would rather add in K Rool, Dixie, Toad or a 3rd party character due to them being more popular options in this current day in age.
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

5 assist trophies they could be promoted to playable characters in Smash Switch  Empty Re: 5 assist trophies they could be promoted to playable characters in Smash Switch

Post by Gameguy1996 Mon May 07, 2018 10:53 pm

5 assist trophies they could be promoted to playable characters in Smash Switch  Bike

Excitebike was also removed as an AT even though he had a few games on the Wii. While his series is likely dead now that Monster Games is no longer working with Nintendo. I think he stands a good chance to be the retro character due to still bring in the public eye with him being an AT in Brawl. having games on the Wii, a costume in Super Mario Maker and there was also the Excitebike track in Mario Kart 8.
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

5 assist trophies they could be promoted to playable characters in Smash Switch  Empty Re: 5 assist trophies they could be promoted to playable characters in Smash Switch

Post by Gameguy1996 Tue May 08, 2018 10:52 pm

5 assist trophies they could be promoted to playable characters in Smash Switch  180px-AshleyRedGameWario

Ashley was one of the mascots of the Badge Arcade along with Isabelle and Nikki proving that she can be a money maker. She was also one of the characters to get a Mii fighter showing she was a popular request. If there's another WarioWare character it would be her and she could bring something new to the table with her magic.
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Gameguy1996 Thu May 10, 2018 10:41 pm

5 assist trophies they could be promoted to playable characters in Smash Switch  175?cb=20161008142729

Since her debut in New Leaf Isabelle has become the most popular Animal Crossing character. She was an AT in For, got a Mii Fighter outfit, got 2 amiibo, sold a ton of badges and was even playable in Mario Kart 8. So of Animal Crossing does get another character no doubt it will ne her. She can use items such as the fishing rod and a few of those public works projects.
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Gameguy1996 Fri May 11, 2018 10:40 pm

5 assist trophies they could be promoted to playable characters in Smash Switch  225px-Takamaru_SW3

Takamaru has come a long way in the past 6 years or so. His series got a mini-game in Nintendo Land, His game got released on the 3DS, he was popular enough to get a Mii outfit and Sakurai even thought about adding him as a playable character in Melee and Smash For. While I say he his a good chance at being the Retro character noting is set in stone for playable characters as seen with how everyone thought Chrom was going to be a newcomer in For.

Takamaru: “What’s more likely, a new entry in the “Mysterious Murasame Castle” series or Takamaru being playable in Smash 2? Well, both are pretty unlikely. Dang.”

Takamaru: “For a moment, I did think about having Takamaru as a playable fighter, just for a moment…but there’s no way he could make it, popularity-wise.”
    Marowak
    Marowak
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Custom Title : Mari
    User Points : 2927
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Legend of Metroid Emblem Bros Story X/Y

Post by Marowak Sat May 12, 2018 6:17 pm

Isabelle was such a forgettable AT anyway, I'd have preferred they just make the villager different villagers in the game as skins, and for everyone else I think it really depends on them making a game for them nowadays

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 6:19 pm