The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Alternate outfits I would like to see in Super Smash Bros Ultimate

Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Internet Browser : Safari

User Points : 12861

Alternate outfits I would like to see in Super Smash Bros Ultimate  Empty Alternate outfits I would like to see in Super Smash Bros Ultimate

Post by Gameguy1996 Tue Oct 02, 2018 12:19 am

With Halloween coming up I thought now would be the perfect month to talk about what alts I would like to see make it into the game. 

Alternate outfits I would like to see in Super Smash Bros Ultimate  Screen_Shot_2017_09_14_at_11.02.47_AM.0

Do to Shulk and Zero Suit Samus getting there swimsuits last game why not give Mario his as while? If there are 10 outfits this time Mario will likely just get his Wario and Fire Flower outfits back. At least he gets to wear his wedding and builder outfits though. 

Alternate outfits I would like to see in Super Smash Bros Ultimate  Latest?cb=20130602193325

Giving DK DK JR's shirt would be pretty cool. While some would like to see Jr as his own character I doubt it happens until Dixie, Cranky and Funky are all playable.

Alternate outfits I would like to see in Super Smash Bros Ultimate  2017030301070600-F1C11A22FAEE3B82F21B330E1B786A39

While Link already has his green tunic as alt I think the starting clothes would also be a pretty cool alt.

Alternate outfits I would like to see in Super Smash Bros Ultimate  310?cb=20160804174101
    Now that Dark Samus is an echo I think they should give Samus a cool alt and there's few better picks then the Phazon Suit.

Alternate outfits I would like to see in Super Smash Bros Ultimate  290?cb=20130406125348

Since Samus had a Dark Samus alt last game why not give Dark Samus a light suit one?

Alternate outfits I would like to see in Super Smash Bros Ultimate  220px-Boshi
    Since Yoshi already got his Woolly World design as an alt I doubt he will get anything else. Have having Boshi's shades would be cool though.

Alternate outfits I would like to see in Super Smash Bros Ultimate  210?cb=20140720191913

Do to Crafter Yoshi being an alt it really opens open the door for Kirby to have a yarn themed alt.

Alternate outfits I would like to see in Super Smash Bros Ultimate  Latest?cb=20161006173833

While James McCloud could be an echo fighter I think Fox just getting his shades would be a better idea due to Star Fox not being that big of a series and a newcomer spot should got to Krystal or Slippy.

Alternate outfits I would like to see in Super Smash Bros Ultimate  250px-Cosplay_Pikachu_anime

We already got Pikachu Libra so why not the other outfits?

Alternate outfits I would like to see in Super Smash Bros Ultimate  220?cb=20130108061826

While it would never happen a Mr L alt would be cool for Luigi.

Alternate outfits I would like to see in Super Smash Bros Ultimate  259?cb=20081118003947

Alternate outfits I would like to see in Super Smash Bros Ultimate  Latest?cb=20170209045622&path-prefix=en

Falcon already has a Blood Falcon color so Blood Falcon is out of the running.

Alternate outfits I would like to see in Super Smash Bros Ultimate  COZom1oWEAAbDtB
    I could not think of any good alts for Jigglypuff. So why not just being back her green headband from Melee?
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Alternate outfits I would like to see in Super Smash Bros Ultimate  Empty Re: Alternate outfits I would like to see in Super Smash Bros Ultimate

Post by Gameguy1996 Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:28 pm

Time for the Melee newcomers

Alternate outfits I would like to see in Super Smash Bros Ultimate  65254c0663523c4dea38d17076aad519
    Alternate outfits I would like to see in Super Smash Bros Ultimate  Super-Mario-Odyssey-Bowser-Wedding-Suit_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqNJjoeBT78QIaYdkJdEY4CnGTJFJS74MYhNY6w3GNbO8

I think Peach and Bowser should also get there weeding outfits.
    TheFrozenFairy
    TheFrozenFairy

Custom Title : Frigid Fairy of the Forest
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 993

Alternate outfits I would like to see in Super Smash Bros Ultimate  Empty Re: Alternate outfits I would like to see in Super Smash Bros Ultimate

Post by TheFrozenFairy Wed Oct 17, 2018 5:52 pm

I'd definitely like to see the two wedding outfits and Mr. L.
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Gameguy1996 Wed Oct 17, 2018 10:28 pm

Alternate outfits I would like to see in Super Smash Bros Ultimate  270px-Ics
    I have no idea what alt they could make for the Ice Climbers to be honest. My bet guess is a retro themed alt where they hair and colors are darker.

Alternate outfits I would like to see in Super Smash Bros Ultimate  Latest?cb=20180812035407

Due to Sheik not being in many games I think they should just add her Hyrule Warriors outfit as an outfit for her.

Alternate outfits I would like to see in Super Smash Bros Ultimate  250px-ALBW_Hilda

While Hilda could be an echo fighter I don't see her doing anything much different outfit of having dark effects.

Alternate outfits I would like to see in Super Smash Bros Ultimate  Ohc49jne23q01

This outfit from Odyssey would make a nice alt for Dr. Mario.

Alternate outfits I would like to see in Super Smash Bros Ultimate  NTI2NzU4OTg4YyMvS1JpeW9wTXd0NTF4VmU0UjZTdUM3OGJyQ2FFPS9maXQtaW4vNzYweDAvZmlsdGVyczpub191cHNjYWxlKCk6Zm9ybWF0KGpwZWcpOnF1YWxpdHkoODApL2h0dHBzOi8vczMuYW1hem9uYXdzLmNvbS9wb2xpY3ltaWMtaW1hZ2VzL3h0YnlpNmtzYm1wMWN3Z2dxaDJmbnlmY3F0ZGZ1eWF0NWdwbGhmbnVwcHY2d2JhcW1wcm4zZ2xyYmNuajBkYnQuanBn

Shiny Pichu for Pichu is really the only alt I can think of.

Alternate outfits I would like to see in Super Smash Bros Ultimate  Star-fox-concept-art-falco
    I think an alt based on this concept art would be nice for Falco.

Alternate outfits I would like to see in Super Smash Bros Ultimate  HK_Marth_Base-300x285
    For Marth his legendary hero outfit from Heroes would require the least amount of work to make.

Alternate outfits I would like to see in Super Smash Bros Ultimate  Masked_Marth

Masked Marth makes so much sense that I'm surprised it's not an alt yet.

Alternate outfits I would like to see in Super Smash Bros Ultimate  Fierce_deity_link__young_link_by_steelia

For Young Link you can give him anyone of his masks. Fierce Deity would be my pick.

Alternate outfits I would like to see in Super Smash Bros Ultimate  321?cb=20140806004719

For Ganondorf his HW look would make for a good outfit.

For Mewtwo Shadow Mewtwo from Pokken makes the most sense.
    Alternate outfits I would like to see in Super Smash Bros Ultimate  Latest?cb=20160321113157
    Alternate outfits I would like to see in Super Smash Bros Ultimate  Roy-cyl-norm
    Roy's Choose You Legends outfit would be nice.

Alternate outfits I would like to see in Super Smash Bros Ultimate  DXwK7g6VMAE3aXb

What people call helpful Chrom should be an alt.

Alternate outfits I would like to see in Super Smash Bros Ultimate  300px-Game_%26_Watch

The original design was all I could come up for when it comes to Game and Watch.

Last edited by Gameguy1996 on Sat Oct 27, 2018 2:59 am; edited 1 time in total
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Gameguy1996 Fri Oct 26, 2018 10:53 pm

Time for the Brawl characters.

Alternate outfits I would like to see in Super Smash Bros Ultimate  350?cb=20180826131305&path-prefix=en

While Dark Meta Knight could be an alt he's not that different so an alt makes more sense.

Alternate outfits I would like to see in Super Smash Bros Ultimate  480?cb=20160416015134

Pit's old design is the only one I could come up with.

Alternate outfits I would like to see in Super Smash Bros Ultimate  Unnamed-24

For Dark Pit I really could not think of anything, I guess an outfit based off of Viridi. 

Alternate outfits I would like to see in Super Smash Bros Ultimate  Bd7
    For Zero Suit Samus it has to be her green hair from the old Metroid endings.

Alternate outfits I would like to see in Super Smash Bros Ultimate  300px-WarioFinalSmash-Smash4WiiU

It would be nice if you could Wario's Wario Man outfit outside of his Final Smash.

Alternate outfits I would like to see in Super Smash Bros Ultimate  ?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-format=jpeg&output-quality=95&fit=inside%7C637%3A358&composite-to=*,*%7C637%3A358&background-color=black

While old Snake could be an echo I doubt Metal Gear will be getting an echo.

Alternate outfits I would like to see in Super Smash Bros Ultimate  IkeVL-Normal

Ike's Choose your Legends outfit from Heroes would be nice to see. 

Alternate outfits I would like to see in Super Smash Bros Ultimate  Badass_squirtle

Squirrel's shades are best choice hands down for an alt.
    Alternate outfits I would like to see in Super Smash Bros Ultimate  A02bb0f445bbc1efeff6ca4b96afdeb79cf89f61_00
    Shiny Ivysaur would be cool. Sadly the green bulb over the yellow one ids the closest we seem to be getting.

Alternate outfits I would like to see in Super Smash Bros Ultimate  Mega-charizard-x_official-art_300dpi

Now that Charizard is back with Pokemon Trainer. Why not make Mega Charizard X an alt?

Alternate outfits I would like to see in Super Smash Bros Ultimate  1szy4iH

Diddy's sunglasses from DKC 2 would be nice to have.

Alternate outfits I would like to see in Super Smash Bros Ultimate  228px-lucas-png
    This outfit would be a nice one for Lucas.

Alternate outfits I would like to see in Super Smash Bros Ultimate  _wFpoMs-WiPWFKtogyvBpdhHLWG9GPVfLFrKslcjtqo

Sonic hands down has some of the worst alts in Smash. If only Sega let him be a different color.

Alternate outfits I would like to see in Super Smash Bros Ultimate  Bc7ae790ec69d4b0fdd12fa74cd7369f79a22265_00

While it's nice to see Masked Dedede as King Dedede's Final Smash. How about letting everyone use him in regular play?

Alternate outfits I would like to see in Super Smash Bros Ultimate  Brittany

I say give Olimar alts of all of the other captains if you can. If not I think Brittany is the closest you can get to Olimar and Alph's size.

Alternate outfits I would like to see in Super Smash Bros Ultimate  Maxresdefault

Shiny Lucario just makes too much sense.

Alternate outfits I would like to see in Super Smash Bros Ultimate  5961d57154261

An ancient minister alt would be cool for ROB. Just have him stick his robot hands out.

Alternate outfits I would like to see in Super Smash Bros Ultimate  Www.videojuegoshoracio.com-port-zelda-wind-waker-gba-link-mustio

It would be nice to be able to use Toon Link's Pj's.

Alternate outfits I would like to see in Super Smash Bros Ultimate  Star-wolf-656x635
    Wolf regular design from Star Fox Zero would be nice. I have no idea why he was given a purple jacket.
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Gameguy1996 Mon Oct 29, 2018 12:08 am

Moving on the Smash For characters. 

Alternate outfits I would like to see in Super Smash Bros Ultimate  Villager_new_leaf_render__smash_4_pose_by_nibroc_rock-dax8mno'
    Villager's New Leaf design would be nice even if it has to be downsized. 

Alternate outfits I would like to see in Super Smash Bros Ultimate  25827-52f9c714fc9c3e924d43f07811ada448

Mega Man without his helmet would be a nice option to have.

Alternate outfits I would like to see in Super Smash Bros Ultimate  900x

The Wii Fit Trainer should have her look from Wii Fit U has an alt. 

Alternate outfits I would like to see in Super Smash Bros Ultimate  200px-Cosmolina

The Cosmic Spirit would be a nice alt for Rosalina. If not what about a regular dress based on it?

Alternate outfits I would like to see in Super Smash Bros Ultimate  Latest?cb=20080308215051&path-prefix=en

They already give Mac the best alts out of everyone. I guess a classic design could still be in the cards.

Alternate outfits I would like to see in Super Smash Bros Ultimate  Latest?cb=20151218073244
    Shiny Greninja is my pick for a Greninja alt due to Ash Greninja being the final Smash.

Alternate outfits I would like to see in Super Smash Bros Ultimate  Maxresdefault

Alternate outfits I would like to see in Super Smash Bros Ultimate  Nick-savino-2015-iwata-mii-fighter

Due to Miis being able to be anyone you want. It would be nice if Nintendo included that trio as pre loaded Mii Fighter options. Maybe have Iwata be replaced by Miyamoto.

Alternate outfits I would like to see in Super Smash Bros Ultimate  Palu-png

Palutena should get some outfits based on other Kid Icarus characters including there hair colors this time around.

Alternate outfits I would like to see in Super Smash Bros Ultimate  Latest?cb=20090524065410

Ms Pac-Man would be a nice alt. Just please put in something that's not just different color gloves. 

Alternate outfits I would like to see in Super Smash Bros Ultimate  D797400daacb9769e18954b3e97ab19ec14b3103_hq

It would be nice of Robin had there Grandmater outfit.

Alternate outfits I would like to see in Super Smash Bros Ultimate  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS1fQMdheHGYWxgDq8NT6Gvj7iZMQcPiI3NxG-vHGye4TteWNG_

They did a nice job with Shulk's outfits. So I just want with this jungle themed outfit from his game.

Alternate outfits I would like to see in Super Smash Bros Ultimate  Latest?cb=20120325183342&path-prefix=en
    Baby Bowser is really the only alt I could think of when it comes to Bowser Jr.

Alternate outfits I would like to see in Super Smash Bros Ultimate  Latest?cb=20090926192948&path-prefix=en

An outfit based on his original design is the best I got for Duck Hunt.

Alternate outfits I would like to see in Super Smash Bros Ultimate  530-90_57b51c843b92a

Evil Ryu would be a nice alt for Ryu.

Alternate outfits I would like to see in Super Smash Bros Ultimate  530-90_57854c88bc1ce

Cloud having an outfit based on Aerith would be cool.

Alternate outfits I would like to see in Super Smash Bros Ultimate  Full_Portrait_Corrin_%28F%29_%28Nohrian_Summer%29

Why not let Corrin have there swimsuit as while?

Alternate outfits I would like to see in Super Smash Bros Ultimate  Latest?cb=20140303081608

It would be cool if Bayonetta got an outfit based moon her Mom Rosa.
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Gameguy1996 Tue Oct 30, 2018 11:05 pm

Now for the Ultimate newcomers.

Alternate outfits I would like to see in Super Smash Bros Ultimate  Inkling_boy__splatoon_2__tf__request__by_animegamer30-dbjllhf

It would be nice if Inkling had some outfits based on Splatoon 2 as while.

Alternate outfits I would like to see in Super Smash Bros Ultimate  Latest?cb=20151106193359
    I always like Daisy's classic look more. So it would be nice to have as an alt.

Alternate outfits I would like to see in Super Smash Bros Ultimate  Latest?cb=20170601195125

Due to Meta Ridley being an alt Other M Ridley is really the only other alt option.

Alternate outfits I would like to see in Super Smash Bros Ultimate  SimonBelmont
    If Bayonetta can get both designs why not also make it an option for Simon?

Alternate outfits I would like to see in Super Smash Bros Ultimate  300px-Richter_Belmont_SotN_portrait

Richter Belmont's long hair look would be nice to have.

Alternate outfits I would like to see in Super Smash Bros Ultimate  200px-Kaptain_K._Rool

Captain K Rool would be the perfect alt for K Rool.

Alternate outfits I would like to see in Super Smash Bros Ultimate  Isabelle-dress-37cff5ebdfd65e057ef1348b13b4a5ec3578d48ebaddef87e6141a780763bdf7

It would be nice to see Isabelle have this dress from one of her amiibo cards.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:31 am