The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+12
Tetratonix
Alpha
Etna
Shadow the Hedgehog
SirLavos
Namine
Luma Party
King Atem
Winters Thief Zero
Marowak
Gameguy1996
queenzelda
16 posters

Ask queen; stuff and things lol

Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 2147483647
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

Ask queen; stuff and things lol - Page 71 Empty Re: Ask queen; stuff and things lol

Post by Winters Thief Zero Fri Jan 17, 2014 10:28 pm

Everyone seems to have that problem, yet it's never happened to me before.

But in that case, would you have gotten the 2DS instead of the 3DS if it were available at the time you bought yours?
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Custom Title : Gengar Master
    Internet Browser : Google Chrome

User Points : 8540
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : The Legend of Zelda & Pokemonz

Ask queen; stuff and things lol - Page 71 Empty Re: Ask queen; stuff and things lol

Post by queenzelda Sat Jan 18, 2014 12:37 am

No I wouldn't have invested in a 2DS at all. The 2DS is too bulky & I like how small & sleek the 3DS (and even to some extent) the 3DS XL is comparatively. The 2DS is too bulky & just isn't something I would personally like. I have a younger family member who has one & I've played on their 2DS and compared to my 3DS you can tell the difference in not the button controls but how it feels in your hand comparatively. The 2DS is just way too huge to enjoy gaming with since the screen you use to game with is right next to the buttons. Not only that but the screen is a bit smaller then the 3DS's is anyway; so I'd be sacrificing screen size on top of just how clunky feeling the 2DS is when I had it in my hands in general. So; though yea it has no 3d on it; it's worth investing in the 3DS comparatively.
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Sat Jan 18, 2014 12:42 am

Huh, well, I personally haven't had the chance to hold a 2DS, but while the pictures make it look uncomfortable, I've heard that it actually is really comfortable even though it doesn't look like it. I have no idea how much experience you had with it, but I've always thought it was a good design ever since I heard all about it being so comfortable by a few different people.

Have you ever fallen asleep with the light still on?
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Post by queenzelda Sat Jan 18, 2014 12:47 am

Just a day's worth of experience. I probably just need to get used to it is all. Personally I liked my 3DS better but I'm a bit oddish; but you knew that going in already. XD

Oh gawd yesh. Many times I've done that. XD
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Sat Jan 18, 2014 12:56 am

You're probably just used to the feeling of your 3DS, so you just found it odd holding a 2DS for the first time is all. It can't be THAT uncomfortable.

What brand is your TV?
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Post by queenzelda Sat Jan 18, 2014 3:49 pm

Well for me personally; I'm just not one for bulky controllers or consoles so the console probably is comfortable for others but just not for me. *gets shot* 

You mean the new tv that I got for Christmas from family? It's an RCA HD tv. The tv that I have in my study is a Silvanya alternatively. :3
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Sat Jan 18, 2014 9:13 pm

Oh yeah, I was talking about your new TV, probably should've clarified more.

Do you know anyone irl who is friendly but you can tell doesn't really enjoy talking to you or doing anything with you?
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Post by queenzelda Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:40 am

Ohh yea, but this person more like the 'fake' kind of friendly who you can just tell won't have anything to do with you unless you have a name brand that your wearing on your arse. They act all nice & friendly but you know they'd never want to have anything to do with you. They only deal with your dumb arse cause you is either a friend of a friend or are made to 'deal with you' because your 'part of the family'.

Post by Guest Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:45 pm

How often do you do sprite work for yourself or others who may request it?
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:55 pm

Yeah, actually that's kind of what I meant, the 'fake' friendly, so exactly as you were saying in your post. It is quite annoying when you know they want nothing to do with you.

Is your Wii U connected to your new TV?

queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Post by queenzelda Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:32 pm

Mega Raichu wrote:How often do you do sprite work for yourself or others who may request it?
    I only do sprite requests for myself, it's easier for me to do sprite work of what I know I want. Not to sound rude but other people are finicky when it comes to sprite work they want. So it's easier if I can just please myself, so usually I do a lot of sprite work whenever I feel inspired to. Which isn't that often.. xp

Zero Revolution wrote:Yeah, actually that's kind of what I meant, the 'fake' friendly, so exactly as you were saying in your post. It is quite annoying when you know they want nothing to do with you.
    Well, I look at it like this: it's their karma so eventually it'll come & bite them back on their arse harder when it comes back round to roost on their dumb arse. So I don't even worry about it. ;3

Zero Revolution wrote:Is your Wii U connected to your new TV?
    Yesh, yesh it is & to see Samus in all of her glory when ever I play MP3:C is a sight to see & a glory to behold. ^^V

-------

https://thenforumsite.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=1762

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 3:35 am