The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
Luma Party
Soupy
queenzelda
Winters Thief Zero
LuigiFan97
9 posters

¿Where is Bowser?:Chapter I.

Soupy
    Soupy
    Donkey Kong
    Donkey Kong

User Points : 413
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : 3DS FC: 0189-9067-5963

¿Where is Bowser?:Chapter I. - Page 8 Empty Re: ¿Where is Bowser?:Chapter I.

Post by Soupy Mon May 06, 2013 8:52 pm

As Link ran through the forest, he noticed the sun was starting to go down. To his surprise, he heard someone talking, so he jumped behind a rock and looked around, Zelda was out of his sight now. Link then felt an uneasy feeling, and started getting goosebumps. He felt breath at the back of his neck. Link stood completely still. Link looked down at his Silver Gauntlet on his right hand, and in the reflection he could see a black, furry figure. Suddenly, the creature let out a howl "ARROOOOOOOO!" Link took this chance To play Epona's Song. He knew it would take the horse at least ten minutes to find Link. The creature slashed Link in the back with its claws, throwing Link a few feet away, while also throwing Links Shield, Bow, and all his arrows in the other direction. Link then got a better look at the creature. It was a werewolf! Link started running, leaving the lost items scattered in the forest. The werewolf was pursuing Link, and just as the werewolf got within an arms reach of Link, Epona came galloping through the forest. Link quickly jumped on his horse as the werewolf started chasing the duo back to the entrance. When they got to the entrance, Link saw Zelda on the ground, unconscious. She looked very pale, and when Link bent down to pick her up, she felt very cold. Link then placed her on Epona's saddle and tied her in place. Link said to Epona "Take her to Mario!" And Epona galloped away. The werewolf then slashed Link from behind, leaving Link unconscious on the ground.(Keep in mind that Link still has his Sword, Clawshot, and Ocarina)(Links Shield, and Bow and Arrows are lost in the forest) (Also, Link was not bitten by the werewolf, so he doesn't turn into one at night or anything.)
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 2147483647
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

Post by Winters Thief Zero Mon May 06, 2013 9:29 pm

After Mario put the first Pianta Key into his pocket, he began to wonder what he would do with the keys after collecting them all. What exactly would happen? He decided he shouldn't be thinking about that now, they needed to find these keys as quickly as possible. So Mario looked around his area, looking for places where keys could possibly be hidden.
    Luma Party
    Luma Party
    Link
    Link

Custom Title : The Luma
    User Points : 2765

Post by Luma Party Tue May 07, 2013 6:42 am

Piantino told Mario to look in the old blacksmith's shop.
    He said the blacksmith was a strange person.
    Co-Quest agreed to check it out...
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Tue May 07, 2013 3:29 pm

So Mario looked around for it, and finally came across the blacksmith's shop. It looked fairly creepy, and Mario wasn't sure he should just either go in or knock on the door. But he thought there was no reason not to, so he knocked on the door awaiting the blacksmith's response. To his surprise, nobody answered and there was no sound coming from inside of the house. Mario knocked again. Still no noise...
    King Atem
    King Atem
    Ness
    Ness

Custom Title : PlayStation King

User Points : 1568
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Legend of Zelda, Mario 'n Pokemon.

Post by King Atem Tue May 07, 2013 5:21 pm

queenzelda wrote:Queen

Making their way into the Overthere nimbi village, Queen says to Geno; "We should ask some one here where Grambi is.. He should know what's going on and how to help us."
    Geno

"Ok, let's ask that Nimbi over there." As they approached a male nimbus to ask him; "Um, excuse us but could you tell us where Grambi is? Were a bit lost I fear."

queen wrote:Awesome L Shygay

"Yea sure why not since I can't seem to find the hero's." Awesome L Shyguy looks over to Bowser Jr to ask him; "So where do you think we should look for Bowser that you haven't looked yet?"

Bowser Jr.

"Sorry man I have no more of an idea where else to look then you do." Bowser Jr sighed. "But... We could talk to an old friend of my dad's he might know where he ran off too." He told Awesome L Shyguy with a grin. "Come on!"

He laughs to run ahead leading the way as he headed towards the warp pipe leading to Ganon's Tower.
    Luma Party
    Luma Party
    Link
    Link

Post by Luma Party Tue May 07, 2013 5:50 pm

Co-Quest told Mario and the crew to enter but gave Mario a Spring Mushroom for precaution.
    Piantino told Mario to look out for trap doors.
    According to Fawful, the tree told Mario to "watch for predators.
    Mario slowly opened the door...
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Custom Title : Gengar Master
    Internet Browser : Google Chrome

User Points : 8540
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : The Legend of Zelda & Pokemonz

Post by queenzelda Tue May 07, 2013 6:45 pm

Queen

The male nimbi says; "He's just in that mansion over there." As he pointed to their right. Queen nods and says; "Thank you for your help." As she and Geno made their way into the mansion to find Grambi looking at what looked like a painting of... Bowser?

Approaching Grambi, Queen asked; "Excuse me are you Grambi? And.. Is that a picture of Bowser your looking at there???" Shocked

Awesome L Shyguy

Running behind Bowser Jr; ALShyguy laughed as he chased after the young koopaling. It'd been a long time since he had chased after some one.. Almost bringing back wonderful memories of his old life.. Until he went through the warp pipe just behind Bowser Jr; to find himself before the dark King: Ganon. pale

Last edited by queenzelda on Tue May 07, 2013 8:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Soupy
    Soupy
    Donkey Kong
    Donkey Kong

User Points : 413
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : 3DS FC: 0189-9067-5963

Post by Soupy Tue May 07, 2013 7:05 pm

Link heard an cocky laugh nearby, so he went to investigate. He saw a small turtle dinosaur thing that was green, and SHYGUY! "It might be a trap!" Link yelled, as he saw the two of them jump into the warp pipe. Link ran up to the warp pipe and waited a few minutes. Link hooked his Clawshot onto the edge of the warp pipe, and slowly climbed down into it. When he reached the other side, he saw the one person he wished he hadn't: Ganondorf. Link saw Ganondorf dragging AL Shyguy and Bowser Jr. into Ganon's Castle. "Into the dungeon with you!" Ganondorf cried. "I've got to do something." Link whispered to himself. "But what?"
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Custom Title : Gengar Master
    Internet Browser : Google Chrome

User Points : 8540
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : The Legend of Zelda & Pokemonz

Post by queenzelda Tue May 07, 2013 8:23 pm

Awesome L Shyguy

"Oh man! Were so screwed! We're trapped in a dungeon and here I thought Ganon was your dad's friend Jr!" AL Shyguy wailed in disdain. "Now how are we getting out of here?"

Queen

Grambi turned to nod and say; "Yes; I am he who you are looking for. As for this painting? It is more then it seems." He winked looking over at us. "For Bowser is trapped with in this painting and I have no idea how to go about getting him out of it.."

Queen turns to Geno to ask him; "Geno.. What do you think? Is there a way to get Bowser out of the painting over there?"

Zelda

As the strange man tried to get near her; Zelda fearing for her safety ran out of the castle to run into the pipe leading to Ganondorf's castle where there she saw a green Shyguy and Bowser Jr were trapped inside of a cell.

"Oh you poor things. Let me help you out." Zelda says walking over to look for a key to let them out of their cell..
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Tue May 07, 2013 9:11 pm

Immediately upon opening the door, before Mario had even stepped in the building, he noticed there was no floor! Mario proceeded to eat the Spring Mushroom, to be careful when attempting to drop down. Mario had thought he'd seen some sort of cave system down below, and decided to go down into it. He hopped in, bouncing as a spring.
    LuigiFan97
    LuigiFan97
    Koopa Troopa
    Koopa Troopa

User Points : 51

Post by LuigiFan97 Tue May 07, 2013 10:10 pm

OFF: Scuse me all, I´m on exams and well...that swhy I´m late about posting
    ON:
    The goomba continue the group until the axem rangers appeared and start yelling to Mario, it seems that they hate him for real, and they attacked the goomba making him K.O. quickly, now they were more powerful
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Tue May 07, 2013 10:14 pm

OFF: Quite fine, LuigiFan.

ON:

Mario attacked the first Axem Ranger with his hammer, attempting to defeat him. After slamming his hammer on the enemy multiple times, as well as dodging attacks as well as possible he did defeat that one. There were still others, and he needed a faster way to attack them.
    Luma Party
    Luma Party
    Link
    Link

Post by Luma Party Wed May 08, 2013 7:37 am

Co-Quest, Piantino and everything in the bag jumped down.
    Piantino punched one and Fawful somehow squirted one with mustard.
    There were only 3 more...

Last edited by Luma Party on Wed May 08, 2013 5:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Wed May 08, 2013 3:40 pm

Mario started using his tornado move, which he hadn't used since fighting LuigiFan a while back. It actually worked quite well, and he killed another one. With only two left, he decided that he and Co-Quest would fight one, and LuigiFan could fight the other.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:22 am