The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
queenzelda
Gameguy1996
Winters Thief Zero
7 posters

What would you like to see in Animal Crossing Wii U?

Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 2147483647
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

What would you like to see in Animal Crossing Wii U? - Page 2 Empty Re: What would you like to see in Animal Crossing Wii U?

Post by Winters Thief Zero Mon Aug 11, 2014 7:59 pm

SirYoshi211 wrote:I like everyone's ideas.

I would like to see more choice for villagers, like a few animals visit somewhere in town like the roost and you can convince them to move in. The campsite doesn't really do well for me, animals very rarely camp out I don't know if this is just me. I really like most of the animals that moved into my town in Animal Crossing New Leaf and a good number of them are the new ones like Julian. I want to have some of them return in my town in future games without waiting on luck. I think it would be nice to have a larger selection of villagers than one to convince to move in. I hate it when animals I care about move out, I know you can't keep them somewhere against their will but I think there should be a way to keep an animal happy enough with the town and your high friendship to not consider it or something.
    I agree, I think they could achieve this by having villagers randomly visit shops in your town, or even just visit the town in general. I've also been annoyed when villagers camp out in my town who I want to live there, but they don't move in due to having the maximum number of 10 villagers in my town. I think they should be able to move into your town after another villager moves out.

SirYoshi211 wrote:I think they should expand on Club lol a little more like inviting animals at a certain time if your friendship is high enough and more dances via button combinations. Maybe you could form a band and perform with others.
    That would be cool, there could be an option to invite them. (or maybe they'd be able to invite you as well)

What would you like to see in Animal Crossing Wii U? - Page 2 Empty Re: What would you like to see in Animal Crossing Wii U?

Post by Guest Sat Aug 16, 2014 8:52 am

How about a more diverse appearance of clothes? Y'know...

Fabrics(being able to tell from silk, denim, etc.), length of clothes(short shorts compared with just shorts; skirt lengths, etc.)... Have a complete overhaul of clothes to choose from. While I love New Leaf's addition with clothes I'd love it if they expanded it even further. Maybe create your own clothes. Not designs. CLOTHES. Make them how you want them to look. Also, make the shoes more defined looking.

Aside from that...maybe have the option to change the way you view the town. You can have it Animal Crossing Gamecube overhead, Wild World's split screen(on a home console, tho? well...there's the Wii U Gamepad...), and you get the point.
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 2147483647
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

Post by Winters Thief Zero Sat Aug 16, 2014 10:06 am

Mizore Ice wrote:How about a more diverse appearance of clothes? Y'know...

Fabrics(being able to tell from silk, denim, etc.), length of clothes(short shorts compared with just shorts; skirt lengths, etc.)... Have a complete overhaul of clothes to choose from. While I love New Leaf's addition with clothes I'd love it if they expanded it even further. Maybe create your own clothes. Not designs. CLOTHES. Make them how you want them to look. Also, make the shoes more defined looking.
    Oh, I was thinking about having more clothes creation options, but now that you mention it there's really a lot of things they could do with it. I like all of those ideas. You should also be able to create shoes. The size thing could work well for the Wii U, considering the Wii U Gamepad has a much larger screen than the 3DS, you could easily choose to cut off or expand certain parts of the clothes.
    Mizore Ice wrote:Aside from that...maybe have the option to change the way you view the town. You can have it Animal Crossing Gamecube overhead, Wild World's split screen(on a home console, tho? well...there's the Wii U Gamepad...), and you get the point.
    That would be cool, but I'd likely just stick with the rolling log world. I'm too used to it now. Although there are times where I'm at a river, and I can't see a fish I just saw due to the world being set up that way.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:11 pm