The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Winters Thief Zero
King Atem
6 posters

The Legend of Zelda: Triforce's End

queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Custom Title : Gengar Master
    Internet Browser : Google Chrome

User Points : 8540
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : The Legend of Zelda & Pokemonz

The Legend of Zelda: Triforce's End - Page 3 Empty Re: The Legend of Zelda: Triforce's End

Post by queenzelda Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:21 pm

"Well said Sir Zero!" Queen nodded in agreement with her arms crossed; "Besides I don't really have any one who I'm dating; not at the moment. But I can make up my own mind as to who I'd like to date; the same as Zero." Queen took a bite of her meal to say; "Mm, so awesome." Looking over to Namine she asked her; "How's your lunch fairing Great Fairy Namine?" :3
    Namine
    Namine
    Deku
    Deku

Custom Title : Princess Namine
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 143
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles

The Legend of Zelda: Triforce's End - Page 3 Empty Re: The Legend of Zelda: Triforce's End

Post by Namine Tue Feb 18, 2014 3:58 pm

Namine nods & says; "Wonderful. Also, I agree with both Queen & Zero. Quit forcing your views onto us. I for one would appreciate it. Now, any one for dessert? I would love some cheesecake." Very Happy
    King Atem
    King Atem
    Ness
    Ness

Custom Title : PlayStation King

User Points : 1568
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Legend of Zelda, Mario 'n Pokemon.

Post by King Atem Wed Feb 19, 2014 12:08 am

Yusei says; "Sorry about all of that." Thus making Zelda giggle to say; "I think that cheesecake is an excellent idea for dessert, waitress please bring us all a piece." The waitress who came over nods & walks off to get the order of cheese cake & comes back a few minutes later to give every one a piece.
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up

User Points : 2147483647
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

Post by Winters Thief Zero Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:37 pm

Zero started to eat his piece of cheescake to say, "I thought the lunch itself was delicious! This is PHENOMENAL!" He then ate up the entire piece of cheesecake quickly after.
    King Atem
    King Atem
    Ness
    Ness

Custom Title : PlayStation King

User Points : 1568
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Legend of Zelda, Mario 'n Pokemon.

Post by King Atem Wed Feb 19, 2014 5:58 pm

Once every one was finished; Zelda stands to say; "Come every one I already arranged to get our rooms, why don't we get every one set up into their rooms & then we can all explore Romani Town when that's done." Walking the group over to the front of the Inn, the Inn keeper hands Zelda some keys as she handed them out to every one. Zero gets room 2, Queen gets room 4, Namine gets room 3, Link gets room 1, Yusei gets room 5 & I get room 6. Ok, now every one meet here at 7 PM so that we can have dinner & plan our course for how were going to get to Ikana & then after that I suggest going to bed since we're getting up at first sight of dawn, seeing as we have such a long way to go." Nodding she says; "Also, be careful I heard there were Garo assassins in the area, so please all of you be careful." She warned them, "Ok, I'll see all of you at 7 pm then!" to walk off leaving Yusei holding the bag as it were.. -_- Yusei steps forwards to say; "If any one wishes to accompany me around Romani town please feel free to, other wise the rest of the time here is yours." Smile

(oocc: Basically you can either decide to hang around my character Yusei or just wonder off on your own for a while. Your character CAN NOT LEAVE TOWN, but you can do anything else you like while in Romani Town though.)

Last edited by Yusei on Wed Feb 19, 2014 8:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Luma Party
    Luma Party
    Link
    Link

Custom Title : The Luma
    User Points : 2765

Post by Luma Party Wed Feb 19, 2014 6:33 pm

Wart

An old enemy of Mario who taught Link a song in Link's Awakening.
    He lives in Koholint Island.

"I've had enough of this good guy stuff" "You five pokeys! Head to the Mushroom Kingdom and find my old comrades and some new ones!" "I'll be tracking down some heroes!"

Post by Guest Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:19 pm

"Looks like I get room 7." Sir Raichu declaired as the guy at the Inn gave him a key apologetically seeing as Zelda hadn't given her the room key for him. "I think I'm going to explore Romani Town. Later!" Thus with those words said; Sir Raichu left from the Inn to run into some of Wart's minions. "Hey, don't you guys work for Wart?" As one of the Pokey's says; "Scram! He's got us made!" As both of them burrow underground before Raichu can catch them. "Dang I just missed them! I was about to ask them why they're *poking around here." (*Ha ha. Razz )
    Luma Party
    Luma Party
    Link
    Link

Post by Luma Party Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:50 pm

Not too long after then the Pokeys returned.
    Wart met some old and new friends.
    I shall call my new army the 32 Bits!
    Because aside from me I have 32 Warriors!
    32 Bits:

"We shall now attack Romani Town!, but seceretly.

OFF: All these "warrirors" are past characters from games or TV shows.
    Except for ClamPow.

Last edited by Luma Party on Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:59 pm

OFF: 32 Bits, lol.

ON: Zero thanked the hotel manager for his key, then went on to say, "Well, if everybody else is going to be wandering off around town, I might as well take a look around myself! I think I'll go check out that famous river to see what it's all about. Not sure how a river has such popularity! Would anybody like to tag along with me, or shall I just head off now?" :3
    Luma Party
    Luma Party
    Link
    Link

Post by Luma Party Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:10 pm

Little did Zero now that a Clawgrip and three Fly Guy Rs where waiting for him at the river.

OFF:
    I'm just going to chane that ClamPow thing to a Flurry.
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Post by queenzelda Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:18 pm

Queen steps forwards & says smiling ever so gently as she pulled some of her long dark curly hair behind her ear; "Actually, I'd like to come with you Sir Zero.." :3
    Namine
    Namine
    Deku
    Deku

Custom Title : Princess Namine

User Points : 143
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles

Post by Namine Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:20 pm

Namine shook her head to say; "Na, that's ok. I'm going to see about seeing how some of the fairies in the area are fairing." To wave to every one & walk off out of the Inn by herself.
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:24 pm

"Have a good time, Great Fairy Namine." Zero waved to her, then turned around towards the direction of the river, "I believe it is that way," he said pointing directly in front, "Come on, let's go Queen." :3
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Post by queenzelda Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:35 pm

"Ok." She said smiling to follow in step beside Zero heading towards the river. "I wonder if we'll run into any Zora people when we get to the river. I hear they some times visit when it's warm like this." Queen commented as they walked along together.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 5:17 pm