The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Winters Thief Zero
King Atem
6 posters

The Legend of Zelda: Triforce's End

Luma Party
    Luma Party
    Link
    Link

Custom Title : The Luma
    User Points : 2765

The Legend of Zelda: Triforce's End - Page 4 Empty Re: The Legend of Zelda: Triforce's End

Post by Luma Party Thu Feb 20, 2014 7:25 am

The ambush began.
    Clawgrip grabbed Zero and hurled him across the river to the dark other side.
    The Fly Guy Rs picked up Queen and along with Clawgrip rushed back to Wart's new castle and threw here into dungeon.
    Clawgrip covered up all their prints so they wouldn't be found.
    What Wart did not know is that there were still more heroes around.
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 2147483647
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

The Legend of Zelda: Triforce's End - Page 4 Empty Re: The Legend of Zelda: Triforce's End

Post by Winters Thief Zero Thu Feb 20, 2014 4:07 pm

OFF: You're certainly making this more action-oriented Luma. XD

ON: Zero became incredibly angry after this, and decided he should go save Queen from the dungeon himself. He didn't even think to go report back about it, and just went on through the river towards the darker side of it. Upon reaching Wart's new castle he sliced through Wart's minions with the sword he previously thought he wouldn't have to use for quite some time. He had quickly become tired, but wouldn't stop attacking every one of Wart's minions until he saved Queen.
    Luma Party
    Luma Party
    Link
    Link

Post by Luma Party Thu Feb 20, 2014 5:57 pm

When all of the sudden, Tryclyde bit Zero transferring a strange poison into his body.
    Unconscious and dying Zero needed to be healed.
    He was thrown into the same room queen was in.
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Custom Title : Gengar Master
    Internet Browser : Google Chrome

User Points : 8540
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : The Legend of Zelda & Pokemonz

Post by queenzelda Fri Feb 21, 2014 7:29 pm

Off: Too bad you forgot that I'm playing the role of a spell caster. Razz

On: "Zero!" Queen shouted to run over & noticed that some kind of monster had bit him. Tearing her right shirt sleeve up she turned it into a tourniquet after she sucked the poison out of his system & spat it out. Using some water that was coming in from deeper in the dungeon, with her left sleeve shirt that she tore she used it to clean Zero's wound & used the right shirt to tie it on & stop the bleeding. Using healing arts she cured him of his poison, same with herself & healed him using Heal 2. Holding him in her arms, after she placed her cloak over him in order to keep him warm she says crying; "Come on Zero.. Come on. Don't die on me!" T_T
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up

User Points : 2147483647
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

Post by Winters Thief Zero Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:30 pm

Zero was conscious but when trying to move, he had trouble doing so. However, he did manage to open his eyes and realized Queen had been helping to heal his wound and poison. He could only barely manage to speak, "Don't worry...I'm...fine..." and he closed his eyes again as he felt the need to rest after the damage done to him.
    Luma Party
    Luma Party
    Link
    Link

Post by Luma Party Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:01 pm

Two guards walked by.
    "Ha!"
    "Wart tricked those 2 stupid Moblins into guarding this place"
    "Here they come"

OFF: The old guards don't know queen could hear them.
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Post by queenzelda Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:45 pm

Looking to Zero as he'd passed out; Queen used a magic spell to teleport them to the nurse's station at the entrance to Romani Town. The nurse runs over to ask; "What happened?" Queen says; "We were attacked & kidnapped by Wart's minions. Please look after Zero; he was hurt more then I was." She said as she ignored the blood dripping form her forehead where the monster who tossed her around had tossed her into a tree cutting her forehead. "Yusei needs to be told that Wart's minions are here.." To sit down & concentrate & telepathically contact Yusei; 'Yusei." She thought telepathically to him; 'Please watch over & protect Princess Zelda. Wart's minions are here & you have to protect Zelda. I'm sure that Wart is bound to try to kidnap her for her triforce of wisdom that she was born with; for his own evil intentions.' She noticed that another nurse came out after they took Zero back to look him over, the other one who ran out started to help her stand but as she heleped her to stand Queen got a bit light headed to finish out her telepathic message to Yusei; 'You, have to protect Princess Zelda at all costs.' Before she passed out.
    King Atem
    King Atem
    Ness
    Ness

Custom Title : PlayStation King

User Points : 1568
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Legend of Zelda, Mario 'n Pokemon.

Post by King Atem Sat Feb 22, 2014 12:34 am

But before Yusei was able to do anything to react to Queen's warning; Shadar appeared before him. "Huhuhuhu, this is just pathetic." To walk out of the Inn as Yusei followed him he witnessed as Shadar lifted his arms up to the sky to say; "I summon you: METEO!"

And a minute later a HUGE meteor came from out of the sky destroying all of Termina & every one on it.

Moments later Yusei opened his eyes to see a world of white with just Shadar, Yusei, Namine, Raichu, Zelda, Link, Queen, & Zero who all stood before him looking at each other blankly. Yusei stepped forwards to ask clearly confused; "What's happened here?"

Shadar just guffaws to say; "Wart destroyed the whole world with his foolishness."

"No.. I witnessed you destroy the world by summoning Meteor." Yusei corrected him as Shadar just laughed; "You would have subjected us to being destroyed had you finished your quest to destroy the triforces. Having them is what keeps this world in the good graces of the goddesses. With out them; our world would have fallen apart anyway."

"So.. Now what? We have no world to go to.. Seeing as you destroyed it Shadar." Yusei told him in a bit of an angry tone, but Shdar just laughed again; "I didn't do a thing. But go where you like, or.. You could follow me. What you do, is up to you in the end." He chortled awaiting every one's decision.
    Luma Party
    Luma Party
    Link
    Link

Post by Luma Party Sat Feb 22, 2014 10:49 am

"WHERE DID THEY GO?"
    "Flaky, Frosty"
    "Take the carriage, Elite Trio and Moblins and go get me Sir Raichu!"

They headed off on an ambush...
    The Moblins used the mallets and hit Raichu in the two sides of his head.
    They hurled him into the luggage compartment leaving a ransom note and headed off to the castle.
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Post by queenzelda Sat Feb 22, 2014 1:54 pm

Off: Luma you should have read Yusei's post. Razz

On: Queen stepped forwards to ask; "Who.. Who are you?" She felt like perhaps after she fainted that maybe she had died & so had every one else.. Or.. Maybe it was something else. She was too tired to figure out what she could sense was really going on. The man with a hood over his head turned to her to say; "I am Shadar." Realizing then who he was she nods to say; "I shall go with you then since you are who we were to see anyhow." Looking to Zero, Yusei, Raichu & the others she wondered what they would decide.
    Luma Party
    Luma Party
    Link
    Link

Post by Luma Party Sat Feb 22, 2014 2:16 pm

Wart felt strange.
    The world seemed different.
    Wart realized what had happened.
    He summoned the power of his ancestors and turned the Raichu that was kidnapped into the true Raichu.
    Next step, find what happened to the others.

OFF: It just confused me a bit.  Rolling Eyes 

ON: Wart, his Moblins and castle and the 32 Bits found a way to enter the strange world the heroes were in.
    "Ha Ha Ha! I am unstoppable"
    King Atem
    King Atem
    Ness
    Ness

Custom Title : PlayStation King

User Points : 1568
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Legend of Zelda, Mario 'n Pokemon.

Post by King Atem Sat Feb 22, 2014 3:19 pm

Shadar was awaiting Wart & the others: thus Sir Raichu was unaffected by Wart's magic because Shadar's magic was way more powerful. ( Razz )

Stepping forwards Shadar says; "It matters not now since you decided every one's fate Princess!" Revealing this truth to Queen; probably a bit too early but still she had to know that she was a Princess it was the only way to keep every one alive; "Keep all of the hero's safe Princess. If they get you again, this new universe that I send you too will end up being destroyed. They can not get you again!" Making Zero, Raichu, Namine, Yusei, Zelda, & Queen to another universe inside of a new world; Shadar faced Wart & his minions alone when they arrived.

Shadar laughs to say; "Well Wart; I see you've come."

Narrator: "It seems that the hero's have all been taken to another world! They all are now on a world known as Traverse Town. All but Wart & his minions who were left behind to facing off against Shadar." ( Razz )

Post by Guest Sat Feb 22, 2014 3:29 pm

Finally out of Wart's grasp. ( Razz ) He turned to Queen & the others who came with him to this new world; walking up to a random person he asks them; "Where are we?" But the guy just replies; "Oh great more.." Sighing he places his hand on his fore head to say; "Welcome to Traverse Town." Looking to the dark haired guy Riachu says; "Hey look I just wanted to know where we were; some guy named Shadar just dumped us here after telling us that our friend Queen is a Princess.." The dark haired man turned to look to her & says looking back to him; "Sorry.. Name's Leon." Raichu nods to say; "That's better." Looking to Queen he asked her; 'What did Shadar mean by what he said? I have no idea what's going on.." He sighed.

Last edited by Mega Raichu on Sat Feb 22, 2014 3:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Namine
    Namine
    Deku
    Deku

Custom Title : Princess Namine

User Points : 143
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles

Post by Namine Sat Feb 22, 2014 3:35 pm

Namine stepped forward to say; "I know what's going on. I've seen this before. It happened from the fairy world I came from. I was sent here & Shadar was the one who placed me in the world of Termina. I was asked by Shadar to just make sure that the fairies were taken care of. Looks like Termina was aflicted by the same illness my world succumbed to. It's been happening a lot, a lot of worlds have been up & popping out of existence due to too much negativity destroying said world. But some how keeping Queen & us safe will keep this universe safe some how." Shaking her head Namine walks over to Zelda, Link, & Yusei stood to ask them; "Are you guys alright?" Looking to Zelda; she noticed her looking down at her right hand to ask her; "What is it Princess Zelda?" :/

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:57 pm