The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Final Smash 4 Roster Predictions

Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 2147483647
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

Final Smash 4 Roster Predictions Empty Final Smash 4 Roster Predictions

Post by Winters Thief Zero Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:11 am

I have a feeling there won't be too many more newcomers in Super Smash Bros. 4, so I'm going to post the last 5 characters I think will also join the battle, making there be 18 newcomers total:

Shulk - I think Shulk pretty much has to be in the game now, and he would be an interesting character. The Monado obviously isn't just your average sword, so he'd be a different kind of swordfighter.

Karate Joe - A Rhythm Heaven enemy appears in Smash Run, so it would make sense for a Rhythm Heaven character to appear as well. But I don't think it will be the Chorus Men, Karate Joe makes a lot more sense for Smash Bros. I think he could be a cool character, and a good rep for Rhythm Heaven too.

Ridley - Everyone wants Ridley, and I think if Fire Emblem has 4 characters, Metroid deserves more than just 1 and a half. Ridley would be a great addition, just make him a bit smaller, and he would be perfect.

Isaac - If a new Golden Sun game randomly gets announced, this would be a good way to advertise it. Razz But Isaac would also just be a great character for Smash Bros. A lot of people want him too.

Impa - I know it's an odd character choice, but I think Impa would be cool. They could take inspiration from her Hyrule Warriors moveset, just translate it over to Smash Bros. This is the least likely to happen of all of my predictions, but I would like to see her as a playable character. (and there is going to be a new Zelda character, Fire Emblem has 4, Zelda should have 4 too...)

There are a couple of characters I think could be in, but that I don't want nearly as much as those 5:

- Dixie Kong
    - Sceptile
    - Samurai Goroh
    - Chibi-Robo
    - Bayonetta (okay this one is pretty much impossible now with there being 3 third party characters)
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Internet Browser : Safari

User Points : 12861

Final Smash 4 Roster Predictions Empty Re: Final Smash 4 Roster Predictions

Post by Gameguy1996 Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:29 am

Shulk is in if you ask me.

I think Marshal could be the Rhythm Heaven character since he's the main Chorus Men. Sakurai did talk about adding Karate Joe in the past though.

I think it's 50 50 for Ridley.

I'm not sure about Issac unless they make him the new retro character.

I count 5 Zelda characters since Ganondorf is most likely returning. I would like to see Impa though.

I find Dixie to be likely since it's time for DK to get a third character and she was one of the first female Nintendo characters to be playable in a game.

If Gamefreak wants a tie in for OR/ AS I could see Sceptile being in. 6 Pokemon sounds like a little much though unless Mario and Zelda also have 6 characters.

He's an AT.

Since his latest game was eShop only he might have to wait until Smash 5.

I hope she gets a trophy since Rayman got one.

Also here the the were you can find the roster maker if you want to make a roster.

http://smashboards.com/threads/the-super-smash-bros-roster-maker-version-9-0-available.336761/
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 2147483647
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

Post by Winters Thief Zero Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:56 am

^ Well, considering Isaac's latest game was in 2010, I don't think he would really have to be a new "retro" character, just a regular character.

I forgot Sheik is a separate character now, I guess I could see 5 Zelda characters happening though.

Samurai Goroh is an Assist Trophy? Well that kind of sucks. I guess we'll probably just be getting 1 F-Zero character again then. Maybe we'll have another one when there's actually a new F-Zero game. Razz

I think Chibi-Robo will never wind up getting in honestly, even though he'd be a cool character, but I put him there because I like him so much.

I know about the Roster Maker, I have it already. I just wanted to do it in text to just explain my character choices quickly.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:40 am