The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Super Smash Bros Ultimate DLC character predictions

Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Internet Browser : Safari

User Points : 12861

My Super Smash Bros Ultimate DLC character predictions Empty My Super Smash Bros Ultimate DLC character predictions

Post by Gameguy1996 Sat Nov 10, 2018 11:26 pm

With the announcement of DLC coming to Super Smash Bros Ultimate I thought it would be a good idea to get my guesses out there before the rest of it is leaked.

My Super Smash Bros Ultimate DLC character predictions 300px-Hero3male
    There have been talks about a second Square Enix character joining Smash for months and while I thought it would be Slime after Piranha Plant there's a few reason why I see it being Erdrick. His  Up special  Zoom would work like Pit's, his down special  Psyche up would be similar to Cloud's limit break, his  natural special Zap would have a week, normal and strong version and his side Frizz would toss out a giant fireball. Like Robin and Corirn Erdrick can also be male and female. While Smash fans would rather have Geno or Sora they won't happen for a few reasons. Geno does nothing for SE and they would have to make a deal and Sora is owned by Disney and I doubt they would let him into Smash with none of the Disney characters. A Dragon Quest character would also get people to go out and buy the Switch version of Dragon Quest 11 and maybe even Dragon Quest Builders 2 a game Nintendo is publishing in the west next year.
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

My Super Smash Bros Ultimate DLC character predictions Empty Re: My Super Smash Bros Ultimate DLC character predictions

Post by Gameguy1996 Sun Nov 11, 2018 10:39 pm

My Super Smash Bros Ultimate DLC character predictions Steve
    Specials
    UP B: Piston Jump
    Natural B: Arrow
    Down B: TNT
    Side: B Minecart

While hardcore gamers love to hate on Steve. There's no doubt that's his inclusion would make quite a few Minecraft players go out and buy Ultimate and he would have a very unique moveset. While the hardcore fans want Banjo Steve makes more sense from a business point of value and Nintendo would be able to gain more from increased Minecraft sales on the Switch then nothing from a new Banjo that would be exclusive to Xbox One and PC.
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

My Super Smash Bros Ultimate DLC character predictions Empty Re: My Super Smash Bros Ultimate DLC character predictions

Post by Gameguy1996 Tue Nov 13, 2018 1:37 am

My Super Smash Bros Ultimate DLC character predictions 480px-Katalina_A
    Specials
    Up B: Rising Slash  
    Natural B: Ice Sword Slash 
    Down B: Counter 
    Side B: Icicle Drop 

If Vergeben did not say he heard about this character being Dlc I would not have believed it. Grandblue never made it to the West and of all guest characters why would Nintendo pick someone from a Japanese only game? When you learn that Nintendo owns 5% of Cygames all of a sudden this character starts making sense. Cygames made a Granblue anime and there's an upcoming game for the PS4 that will likely get a Switch port if she is really coming to Smash and Nintendo might be planning buying up more of Cygames so they can become a factor in the mobile market.
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Gameguy1996 Tue Nov 13, 2018 10:59 pm

My Super Smash Bros Ultimate DLC character predictions 200px-FETH_Edelgard

With Nintendo picking the DLC characters this time I think they will not go for the main Three Houses character and the most unique one in Edelgard due to what she is able to do.Edelgard is a part of the new class that can use axes, swords and magic. If she can use lances when promoted I was think that her neutral B could be weapon change where she can switch between all 3 weapons, Side B could be her casting Aura light magic, her up B could be gracing back onto the stage with her axe and her down B would of course be a counter.
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Gameguy1996 Fri Nov 16, 2018 1:53 am

My Super Smash Bros Ultimate DLC character predictions Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSydVJlhfkSEKQlmjW7wMXQC-aSzMLKvaXlZt3v-UqiVC9hs2gfPg

Monster Hunter is huge in Japan and Monster Hunter World took off in the West as while. They also have a wide variety of weapons that could use such as swords, hammers and lances. Much like Robin and Villager you would also be able to pick between a male and female and they could save time by reusing the Monster Hunter boss area as a stage.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:37 pm