The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Favourite Lord/main character?

Poll

Who is your favourite Lord/main character?

[ 1 ]
    Favourite Lord/main character? I_vote_lcap3%Favourite Lord/main character? I_vote_rcap [3%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Favourite Lord/main character? I_vote_lcap3%Favourite Lord/main character? I_vote_rcap [3%] 
    [ 1 ]
    [ 1 ]
    [ 2 ]
    Favourite Lord/main character? I_vote_lcap6%Favourite Lord/main character? I_vote_rcap [6%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Favourite Lord/main character? I_vote_lcap6%Favourite Lord/main character? I_vote_rcap [6%] 
    [ 2 ]
    [ 1 ]
    [ 1 ]
    [ 1 ]
    [ 1 ]
    [ 1 ]
    [ 2 ]
    [ 2 ]
    [ 1 ]
    [ 1 ]
    [ 2 ]
    [ 1 ]
    [ 1 ]
    [ 1 ]
    [ 2 ]
    [ 1 ]
    [ 1 ]
    [ 2 ]

Total Votes: 32
    Frost-Knight
    Frost-Knight
    Pikachu
    Pikachu

User Points : 126

Favourite Lord/main character? Empty Favourite Lord/main character?

Post by Frost-Knight Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:46 pm

Who is your favourite Fire Emblem Lord or main character?

My favourites are Ike from Path of Radiance and Marth from Shadow Dragon.

Ike (in Path of Radiance) is a well-written character (for a Fire Emblem character), is a good unit, has a nice design, had a good role in the plot, is different from the generic Lord by being a commoner, grows throughout the game from a simple mercenary to a powerful leader and wasn't loved and praised by everyone from the very beginning. I don't like him at all in Radiant Dawn though.

Marth (only in Shadow Dragon) was also well-written and much more interesting than in his other appearances. He's not the most unique Lord there is, but stands out thanks to Shadow Dragon's brilliant writing. He's not the best unit either, but good enough with a forged Rapier.

Honorable mentions to Leif for not being perfect and actually having to suffer for his inexperience, Ephraim for being somewhat interesting and Sigurd for being Sigurd.
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Custom Title : Gengar Master
    Internet Browser : Google Chrome

User Points : 8540
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : The Legend of Zelda & Pokemonz

Favourite Lord/main character? Empty Re: Favourite Lord/main character?

Post by queenzelda Wed Jan 14, 2015 6:03 pm

My favorite Lord has to be from the GBA series Fire Emblem starter game; Lady Lyn is who got me into this series & quite honestly the other Lords seem to dim by her awesome comparison. :p Though I do like Eliwood & Hector who reminds me a lot of my brother. xD
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 2147483647
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

Post by Winters Thief Zero Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:20 pm

Such a huge poll. XD

I'm honestly going to go with Robin. Yes, I'm aware that he/she is an avatar character, but I like the backstory and personality, as well as the fact that they can look pretty much any way you want them to. Although, I had no idea there was another avatar character in Fire Emblem previously. I guess it's because I've only played a few games in the series.
    King Atem
    King Atem
    Ness
    Ness

Custom Title : PlayStation King
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 1568
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Legend of Zelda, Mario 'n Pokemon.

Post by King Atem Thu Jan 15, 2015 5:55 pm

Personally I liked Ike from Path of Radience the best. Like Zero I haven't played all of the Fire Emblem games to know whom my ultimate favorite would be. XD

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 9:19 pm