The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
Bowser498
Yoshiman222
Luma Party
7 posters

Updates

Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Internet Browser : Safari

User Points : 12861

Updates - Page 11 Empty Re: Updates

Post by Gameguy1996 Thu Mar 03, 2016 5:54 pm

2 updates are coming with the first one planned for April.

I guess this is a nice way to make things more balanced even if it does not add anything all that new.
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 2147483647
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

Post by Winters Thief Zero Thu Mar 03, 2016 6:02 pm

Actually the first is planned for March 8th, being the balancing and new Splatfest elements.

Speaking of which, what do you guys think the new Splatfest elements are? If I were to guess I'd say they'd just be using ranked modes for Splatfests instead of just turf wars, or allowing for 3 options, as that's already written into the game's code, each Splatfest having had a "neutral" option that was never actually used.
    Bossblitz88
    Bossblitz88
    Samus Aran
    Samus Aran

Custom Title : Tøμс★Squad !
    Internet Browser : Google Chrome

User Points : 358
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

Post by Bossblitz88 Thu Mar 03, 2016 10:21 pm

Zero Revolution wrote:Actually the first is planned for March 8th, being the balancing and new Splatfest elements.

Speaking of which, what do you guys think the new Splatfest elements are? If I were to guess I'd say they'd just be using ranked modes for Splatfests instead of just turf wars, or allowing for 3 options, as that's already written into the game's code, each Splatfest having had a "neutral" option that was never actually used.
    I think it should be that the number of Splatfest points you get is determined by the amount of turf inked. I'm tired to sitting on a couch for 5 hours, getting either 5 or 2 points each match.

I'm excited for the new weapon kits, as that "Wasabi Splattershot" fits my hit and run playstyle with quick Splat Bombs. Suction Bombs + Rush seems for Splattershot Pro and Suction Bombs + Kraken for Squiffer seem like jank combinations though LOL.
    TheFrozenFairy
    TheFrozenFairy

Custom Title : Frigid Fairy of the Forest
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 993

Post by TheFrozenFairy Fri Mar 04, 2016 9:30 am

The adjustments to gear abilities sound good. I don't plan on changing the gear I use for my main weapons mainly because of the looks but the abilities work too. It'll make abilities like recon more interesting. I also like weapon balance.

I'm interested in the new Splatfest elements. It sounds great. I don't think they will add the ranked modes into the mix, they make it seem like a Turf War celebration. It would be cool though.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:13 pm