The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD

Winters Thief Zero
Winters Thief Zero
Admin
Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up
Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 2147483647
Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD - Page 2 Empty Re: The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD

Post by Winters Thief Zero on Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:38 pm

^ It doesn't seem like they hated it but I felt like most of the reviews for the HD version thought of it as lesser than the others in the series. But either way obviously everyone has a different opinion and I know you're not alone, most people seem to love Twilight Princess.

[16:15:57] PokeZone : Money is worthless to me.

[22:42:49] Luma Party : Night Luma

[22:02:34] SirFrozenFairy : Pillow Grandma turned into Punk Grandma?

[22:03:22] @ Luma Party : Punk Grandpa, her husband

The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD - Page 2 Latest?cb=20150402015024 Official Inkling Squid

Go check out TNFS Battle Badge in Forum Stuff!
queenzelda
queenzelda
Lady Queen
Lady Queen

Custom Title : Gengar Master
Internet Browser : Google Chrome

User Points : 8529
Favorite Nintendo Game? : The Legend of Zelda & Pokemonz

The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD - Page 2 Empty Re: The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD

Post by queenzelda on Wed Mar 09, 2016 2:10 pm

Oh, something to note with the amiibo functionality is that when you use one for this game it's treated as if it's been used in a 24 hour period... Which is a pain in the rump if your looking for free arrow or heart refills. =_=

Also.. Lawl, I had no idea Midna felt this way about the temple of time. XD
The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD - Page 2 WVW69i-jYpUfmgEzKm
Me:
The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD - Page 2 WVW69i-jYpUfmgEzKm

The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD - Page 2 Nl-but10 The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD - Page 2 1i05ki  The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD - Page 2 9swl7a The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD - Page 2 261p943

Extra stuff:

The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD - Page 2 Luma-p10
One day soon I shall surpass you Luma, I the Queen of Zelda do declare it so!!
Winters Thief Zero
Winters Thief Zero
Admin
Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up
Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 2147483647
Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

Post by Winters Thief Zero on Wed Mar 09, 2016 3:23 pm

^ Well I feel like if you were able to use the Amiibo as much as you wanted it would be unfair, you could easily give yourself hearts or helpful items all the time, any time you wanted. Although maybe they should change it so you can just do it every time you play the game.

[16:15:57] PokeZone : Money is worthless to me.

[22:42:49] Luma Party : Night Luma

[22:02:34] SirFrozenFairy : Pillow Grandma turned into Punk Grandma?

[22:03:22] @ Luma Party : Punk Grandpa, her husband

The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD - Page 2 Latest?cb=20150402015024 Official Inkling Squid

Go check out TNFS Battle Badge in Forum Stuff!
queenzelda
queenzelda
Lady Queen
Lady Queen

Custom Title : Gengar Master
Internet Browser : Google Chrome

User Points : 8529
Favorite Nintendo Game? : The Legend of Zelda & Pokemonz

Post by queenzelda on Wed Mar 09, 2016 8:03 pm

Zero Revolution wrote:^ Well I feel like if you were able to use the Amiibo as much as you wanted it would be unfair, you could easily give yourself hearts or helpful items all the time, any time you wanted. Although maybe they should change it so you can just do it every time you play the game.
Yea, but I was in the middle of trudging through a temple & I didn't feel like warping out using Oocco for an arrow refill. Same for getting a few extra hearts, as I tend to go bottle hunting towards the end of the game since you'll need them by then. XD

The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD - Page 2 Nl-but10 The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD - Page 2 1i05ki  The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD - Page 2 9swl7a The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD - Page 2 261p943

Extra stuff:

The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD - Page 2 Luma-p10
One day soon I shall surpass you Luma, I the Queen of Zelda do declare it so!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Aug 23, 2019 4:42 am