The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Last Game Beat

Kyng
Ness
Ness

Internet Browser : Google Chrome

User Points : 1279

Re: Last Game Beat

Post by Kyng on Thu Aug 11, 2016 7:07 pm

FTL: Faster than Light. I had a pretty unlucky run with not a lot of scrap collected with fights, and not a lot of money to upgrade my ship. I was teetering on the edge for pretty much the whole game - but, in the end, I just managed to scrape by Very Happy !
queenzelda
Lady Queen
Lady Queen

Custom Title : Trap Master of Light

User Points : 8383
Favorite Nintendo Game? : The Legend of Zelda & Pokemonz

Post by queenzelda on Thu Aug 11, 2016 9:48 pm

SirFrozenFairy wrote:
Summer Queen wrote:Beat Paper Mario & the Thousand Year Door again; I also finished up all of the troubles & became the champ of the Glitz Pit again. I've gone through the Pit of 100 trails once before so I'm ok skipping out on finishing out the pit even if I reached as far down as the 70th lvl on this particular play-through.
What level were you at when you finished all of that?
I'd have to check my save file since I don't really remember. I've been playing other games since then. XD (Sorry dood.)

I beat Life is Strange on my Xbox 360 sometime ago. I got the ending I wanted & watched the ending.. It was great. :3 I refuse to do the other ending I could have choose, I might watch it on youtube though. x3

Extra stuff:

One day soon I shall surpass you Luma, I the Queen of Zelda do declare it so!!
Kyng
Ness
Ness

Post by Kyng on Thu Aug 18, 2016 7:08 pm

Crypt of the NecroDancer. I actually haven't played it very much recently, so I was pretty scrappy today, but I just about managed to eke out a win Smile .
queenzelda
Lady Queen
Lady Queen

Post by queenzelda on Fri Aug 19, 2016 7:43 pm

Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney [DS]: I finally beat it about 2 days ago. I really enjoyed the game & the ending was really something else. I think I might have just found a series by Capcom that I can actually enjoy that isn't Megaman related since I've never been much of a fan of the Blue Bomber. xp

Extra stuff:

TheFrozenFairy

Custom Title : Frigid Fairy of the Forest

User Points : 942
Favorite Nintendo Game? : The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask

Post by TheFrozenFairy on Fri Aug 19, 2016 10:06 pm

queenchloe wrote:Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney [DS]: I finally beat it about 2 days ago. I really enjoyed the game & the ending was really something else. I think I might have just found a series by Capcom that I can actually enjoy that isn't Megaman related since I've never been much of a fan of the Blue Bomber. xp

Very nice! Does that include Episode 5 Rise from the Ashes that every version of the game has included since the DS version? Which Episode the game was your favorite?

Episode 4 spoilers:
It was incredible when everything came together near the end and Manfred Von Karma was revealed to be the one who was pulling the strings. Personally I enjoyed his character and how he was pretty much controlling the court the whole time. Great villain in my opinion, I also enjoyed his breakdown at the end.

Last Games I beat were Banjo-Kazooie 100% and Punch Out!! for Wii.

Thank you Queen!

[21:48:28] @ Luma Party : I tried to ban Zero, but it didn't work

"So? A baseball has stitches! Are you saying all baseballs are suspicious because they have stitches!?" - Phoenix Wright
queenzelda
Lady Queen
Lady Queen

Post by queenzelda on Sun Oct 16, 2016 2:14 am

SirFrozenFairy wrote:
queenchloe wrote:Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney [DS]: I finally beat it about 2 days ago. I really enjoyed the game & the ending was really something else. I think I might have just found a series by Capcom that I can actually enjoy that isn't Megaman related since I've never been much of a fan of the Blue Bomber. xp

Very nice! Does that include Episode 5 Rise from the Ashes that every version of the game has included since the DS version? Which Episode the game was your favorite?

Episode 4 spoilers:
It was incredible when everything came together near the end and Manfred Von Karma was revealed to be the one who was pulling the strings. Personally I enjoyed his character and how he was pretty much controlling the court the whole time. Great villain in my opinion, I also enjoyed his breakdown at the end.
Yea, it did. I can't remember which episode I liked since I played through it so quickly. I liked the game as a whole so with out the whole story I don't think it would have been as good but that's me. XD

Idk I mean Manfred Von Karma was a pretty interesting villain but my favorite by far would have to be the Big boss man. The one who would ask if you enjoyed swimming. But I'm a bit of an oddball I guess.

Any who. The last game I JUST BEAT TODAY was; Paper Mario: Color Splash. The game was so good; even if the ending was a tad bit sad. :/ But I might need to 100% everything; still I'm unsure as I need to look into that before doing another run for the ending.

Extra stuff:

Kyng
Ness
Ness

Post by Kyng on Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:26 pm

A couple of days ago, I beat Crypt of the NecroDancer for what felt like the first time in ages Razz .
Nino
Donkey Kong
Donkey Kong

Custom Title : Do my best!
User Points : 1399
Favorite Nintendo Game? : Pokemon Ultra Sun

Post by Nino on Sat Dec 03, 2016 1:42 am

Recently beat Pokemon Moon.

Pikachu

User Points : 126

Post by Frost-Knight on Tue Dec 06, 2016 2:36 pm

Pokémon Sun, it was pretty fun.

Ness
Ness

Post by Kyng on Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:19 pm

Well, I've just beaten Qbeh-1: The Atlas Cube. I've completed all 36 of the puzzles, and collected all 36 of the bonus tokens. 

It's a nice little game. The developer is pretty small and doesn't have that many resources - but the puzzles certainly stood up!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Jun 24, 2018 11:03 am