The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

The Adventures of Shygal & co; A Mario universe fan fic

queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Custom Title : Gengar Master
    Internet Browser : Google Chrome

User Points : 8540
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : The Legend of Zelda & Pokemonz

Mario - The Adventures of Shygal & co; A Mario universe fan fic Empty The Adventures of Shygal & co; A Mario universe fan fic

Post by queenzelda Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:29 pm

One day in the Mushroom Kingdom Princess Peach is getting ready to go away to a cake convention in another kingdom. So she's asked Mario to watch over the kingdom in her absence. Mario arrives late, because he slept in (as usual) & she tells him that all he has to do is listen to Toadsworth & the kingdom should run smoothly while she's away. Rushing off she hugs Mario & Toadsworth to rush outside into a carriage that was awaiting her. The carriage drives off heading towards the far away kingdom leaving Mario behind in the role of it's king. But in the end this turns out to be a terrible idea as he starts to terrorize a peaceful village of Shyguys kidnapping a bunch of them, only to turn around & head to the peaceful village of the Ninjakoopa's who've been nothing but helpful to the Mushroom kingdom in the last few years since their village creation a few years ago..

Mario - The Adventures of Shygal & co; A Mario universe fan fic Shygal_avatar_by_queenzelda01-d538ywp

The Shygal who lives near the peaceful village of Shyguys sees Mario kidapping a poor Shyguy! Outraged, the Shygal & one of the Ninjakoopa's team up & follow after Mario to free their friends & bring Mario to justice.

Once Shygal & Ninjakoops leaves from the Shyguy village; they find that Mario has left their group in the dust. Sighing Shygal figures it's best to go back into the Shyguy village to ask who would know the location of Mario.. From the information she gathers talking with the Shyguys they tell her that the leader of another group of Shyguys lead by some one named Hank is who she needs to talk to. But before she goes a strange Shyguy in dark green offers her a fire flower. Taking it from him she thanks him telling how beautiful it is; all the while wondering just who the Shyguy who gave her the fire flower was. Ninjakoops; who had gone off to the Item shop inside the Shyguy village met Shygal just as they went into a grocery store to pick up a few extra mushrooms for the trip. Meeting one of Hank's men she told him of her wanting to meet with Hank to see if he had information about where Mario was. He agreed to lead her to where Hank was after she was finished with her shopping. After picking up a few things; she & the Ninjakoops followed the Shyguy out of the grocery store; and into a warp pipe that lead them to another Shyguy village; where there Hank & his loyal minions lived.

Meeting with Hank for the first time was very over whelming for Shygal but she still kept it together. After a brief meeting with him & a fan girl moment (lol) she then asked hank afterwards if he had any inclination as to where Mario was.. Hank of course had no clear idea & suggested that she speak with his brother Luigi who had just arrived inside of Toad Town that week. It seemed that luck was on her side. So thanking Hank with a kiss on his cheek she & Ninjakoops left from Hank's village of Shyguys through a blue warp pipe heading into Toad Town in search of Luigi.

Toad Town

Once in Toad Town Shygal asked the Toads if any of them knew where Luigi was. A few were scared to tell her anything & ran off. Shygal turned to Ninjakoops & asked him if he had any luck; but his luck was the same as hers; with every Toad running away from him the moment he tried to approach them. Shygal sighed; this was frustrating. But she knew they couldn't give up; so she insisted that they just had to keep going. Thus Shygal & Ninjakoops kept going even deeper into Toad Town until she heard a female voice ask; "Excuse me.. But are you looking for Luigi?" Turning to face the female voice; Shygal found herself face to face with VIVIAN!

"OH MY GOOMBA YOUR VIVIAN! I'm such a big fan of yours." Shygal told her with a slight giggle. The shade sister just blushed & says; "Thank you. It's nice to meet you um.." Shygal smiled gently & says; "I'm Shygal; Vivian this is my friend Ninjakoops he's helping me on my quest."

Vivian curtsies to him (how she does it baffles Shygals mind) to say; "An honor. But um; Luigi is just inside that Shroombar over there. The MiniShroom.. It's a pretty tough place.. I wouldn't go in there if I were you.." She gulped.

"Then why is Luigi in there?" Shygal asked curiously; "Isn't Luigi a known coward?"

"Yea maybe; but when it comes to getting him some shroom drink; forget about it." Vivian giggled. "But uh; why are you even looking for Luigi anyway?"

"Actually were looking for Mario.. He kidnapped a poor helpless Shyguy just yesterday without ANY kind of explanation!" Shygal huffed furiously. Vivian nodded & says; "Well I heard from the Goomba Terrace village that he kidnapped a goomba & a visiting Koopa!" Sighing Vivian says; "I just don't know what happened to the handsome hunk of a plumper I once knew." ):

"Wait.. Were you and Mario ever a.... Thing?" Shygal asked giggling. As Vivian blushed a deep red to reply; "WHAT?!?!?! Oh hohoho no no.. Besides Mario has Princess Peach.. So no nothing was ever between us."

"Hmmm.. Well anyway.. Do you know where Mario is?" Shygal asked Vivian curiously. As Vivian was about to say something Luigi says from behind the group after coming out from the MiniShroom; "Step *hick* away from that *hick* shade sister!" As he wobbled back & forth clearly not in his right mind... As Vivian sighs & says to float over & hold him steady; "Oh Luigi... Come on I better get you home before you hurt yourself.."

"Wait! Before you go can you tell me where you least heard Mario was seen?" Shygal asked as Vivian walked past towards the exit of Toad Town. Vivian nods & turns to her to say; "Last I heard; Mario was last seen in Bouquet Gardens. You can get there by going through the entrance into the city of Decalburg to the west of Toad Town. Once through Decalburg; you have to get through the Warm Fuzzy Plains which is just before the Bouquet Gardens. Be careful on your journey.. I hear Kamek is in that area.."

"Ok thanks; we'll be as careful as we can." Shygal assured her. Nodding Vivian then helps Luigi off towards his home through a red warp pipe.

Looking over to Ninjakoops she says; "Come on; let's head on over to Decalburg.."

Decalburg

Once in the city of Decalburg; Shygal asked looking to Ninjakoops at her side; "So um.. Why did you decide to come along & help me?"

Ninjakoops smiled & says; "Well something has to be done. Bowser gives two craps about his minions so some one has to step up to the plate; so it might as well be us is what I figure. Uh; *ahem* what's with you and Hank?"

Shygal blushed & says; "I guess it's just a crush I have on him. I think he's cute." She blushed deeply; "Don't you have a girlfriend koopa?"

Ninjakoops remained silent to say; "Well.. I just don't want you to get hurt is all. Your a good Shygal and you deserve a Shyguy of better stock. I've heard some things about Hank that.. I don't approve of; but some of these things could have been manufactured to make him look bad of course. The minion unions are all harsh on each other if you know about some one." He sighed.

"In other words; your worried about.. Me?" She asked him blinking. He nods to say; "Of course; your the leader of this excursion. I'm also worried about what's happening with Mario; why is he kidnapping so many minions? What is he up to?"

She nods to say; "I have the same questions you do. But.. We can't answer them just by standing around & speculating about it or even doing nothing. That's why we have to go looking for answers."

As she & Ninjakoops left from Decalburg headed towards the Warm Fuzzy Plains.

Warm Fuzzy Plains

Once Shygal & Ninjakoops arrived at the Warm Fuzzy Plains; they were spotted by Kamek who flies over to where they came in from.

"Hmm very suspicious. What union are you both with?" Kamek asked them as Ninjakoop signs and says; "I'm part of the new ninja koopa union 180." Looking to Shygal Kamek asked; "What about you?"

Shygal laughs & says; "You kidding? I don't belong to a union! I'm Shygal & we ladies can take care of ourselves!" She humphed.

Kamek says; "Very suspicious. Tell me why are you two out here did Bowser send you?"

"No." Shygal humphed again to ask; "Why should he? Mario's the one who's kidnapping BOWSERS minions so Ninjakoops & I decided to look into it. So excuse us while we head over to the Bouquet Gardens." Shygal told him as she muscled her way past Kamek who turns around & uses magic to lift her up into the air.

"Oh no you don't your not fooling me with that costume Princess Toadstool!" Kamek claimed as Shygal shouts; "Hey let me down you hipster!" As she whacked Kamek's glasses off as well as her mask by accident. Kamek feel off of his broom as Shygal fell into some flowers. Her mask laying away from where she found. Ninjakoops ran over & asked her; "Shygal.. Are you alright?"

Shygal's mask when it came off; allowed the hood to fall back exposing her face to Ninjakoops as he helped her to stand up; she had long black hair, green eyes and wore a purple dress under the robe that she wore over the dress.

(*Note: Shygal's true face)
    Spoiler:

"Your.. Beautiful.. But... Are you sure your a Shygal?" Ninjakoops asked her suddenly.

Shygal asks suddenly; "Why wouldn't I be? I was raised by Shyguys & even given a mask to wear.. Oh wait.." She felt her face & says; "Ahh! Oh no my mask!" She runs over to where she spotted her mask & places her mask back over her face; to then place the hood back into it's place.

"There that's better." Shygal giggled; "Come on let's get out of here before Kamek gets back up!"

As she grabbed Ninjakoops hand in hers; she ran with him at her side leaving from the Warm Fuzzy Plains; heading right for the Bouquet Gardens.

Bouquet Gardens

Eventually Ninjakoops couldn't keep bottled up what he was feeling inside. It didn't matter to him if she was a human; a Shygal or what.. To him; she's all there was in his world.

"Shygal?" Ninjakoops began as she asked; "Yea?" He blushed deeply to stop in the middle of a ring of flowers he looks to her to say fiddling with his hands; "I.... I'm.." He sighed as this was harder to do then he thought. But just as he got up the courage to tell her his true feelings; "I'm in lo.." Mario jumped on his back! *Ba-doop!* And Ninjakoops was inside of his shell. "Son of a b****!" Ninjakoops complained from inside of his shell as Shygal was alone with Mario.

Mario just easily picked Ninjakoops up into his arms & placed him under his armpit like the koopa was more of a football then a koopa trooper. -_-

"Hey let him go." Shygal demanded angrily. As Mario just looks her over to say; "Look, sweet cakes this koopa tropper is no good for you. You should just stick to your own kind any way."

Which only made her more angry to say; "I told you to put him down. Now I'm asking you nicely to put him down one last time or your going to regret it."

Mario just shrugs & puts Ninjakoops down to place his right foot on top of the shell to ask leaning on his knee; "Anything else sweet cakes?"

"SWEET CAKES?!" She asked furious; "YOU ACT LIKE YOU OWN THIS WORLD & EVERY BODY IN IT! WHY ARE YOU KIDNAPPING THE SHYGUYS?! WHY ARE YOU KIDNAPPING THE GOOMBA'S?! WHY ARE YOU DOING ALL OF THESE MEAN THINGS?! WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU MARIO?!" She huffed getting every thing out that she had wondered to begin with.

When she saw a fire in Mario's eyes light.. Who ever or what ever this guy was he wasn't the same Mario that she had heard so many stories about..

He chuckles to say; "Sweet heart, the Mario that plays by the Princess's rules is long gone." As he got close to where Shygal stood; he says with a dark smile; "Thus sweet cheeks your stuck with me."

"But why?! Why are you doing all of this & to what end?" Shygal asked as he just shrugs to pick up Ninjakoops & then say; "I'm sick of being the one who has to fight all of these goons that Bowser throws at me when ever the Princess is kidnapped. So I thought I'd turn the tables & see how HE liked having to rescue HIS minions for once."

"No.. That's not it.. Your hiding something." Shygal said to him after shaking her head as Mario leaned back into his arms to laugh & say; "Ha, like I'd tell my own nemesis what I'm really up to." Tossing her Ninjakoops who lands on top of her Mario says; "Opps, maybe I should have told you to catch!" As he walks off Shygal spots Mario walking into a blue pipe.. After awhile Ninjakoops stood & helped Shygal up to ask her; "Are you ok? He didn't hurt you or anything did he?"

Shygal blushes & says; "No I'm fine. He didn't hurt me or anything.. He just kind of freaked me out was all. But.. Um.. You were saying?"

Ninjakoops shook his head blushing to say; "I think it'd be best if we just followed after him.. Who or what ever that is... That wasn't Mario."

Thinking a minute Shygal shook her head & said; "No, we need to talk with Vivian. She traveled with Mario & fought beside him. She's here in town & we should talk with her. Maybe she can give us a clue as to what's going on.. But for now; we need to find some place and rest. Do you know of some place we can go to that's close by here??"

"Yea; actually Koopa Village that's not far from here." Ninjakoops told her with a slight smile; "Come on I'll show you the way." He told her after he placed his paw in her hand making her blush a bit. Walking with Ninjakoops with her hand in his; her heart fluttered. Once just outside of the Koopa Village he released her hand to smile & say; "Here we are."

Koopa Village

Making their way into the Koopa Village; Ninjakoops lead the way over to the Inn. Once inside the Inn he payed for them to have a room and went upstairs. Sitting at a table Shygal realized how close it was to Valentines Day. So she found some pink construction paper and made two hearts. One for Hank, the other for Ninjakoops. On the heart for Hank; she wrote: "I love you Hank." On Ninjakoop's heart she wrote; "Thank you for standing by me Ninjakoops." to write her name on the back with a smile on her face. She then grabbed 2 pieces of heart candy she placed 1 each in the middle of the heart to fold it over slightly and place it inside of a large envelope. Mailing her valentine to "Hank the Shyguy" from the Koopa Village she hoped Hank would get her Valentine. But she figured the candy she sent him would probably get lost or worse eaten. D: Still she was glad she asked Ninjakoops to stop some where to have a break for the day. Making her way back into the room Ninjakoops had rented she spotted him sound asleep on his bed. Smiling she walks over & places the Valentine that she had made for him just inside of his right paw. Giggling she kisses him on his forehead to say in a whisper; "Happy Valentines Day Ninjakoops." As she knew that when he would awaken the next day would be on Valentines.

Making her way over to her separate bed; she hoped into it and pulled the covers over herself; to fall asleep dreaming of the joy her love brought to others. ^^

Waking up the next day; Shygal found that Ninjakoops... Was no where to be found in the room that she shared with him. He wasn't in his bed; or any where in the room. Getting up quickly; she grabs some of her things to run out of the room down to the foyer. Seeing the young female koopa who had given them their room key; she walks over to ask; "Uh excuse me?"

"Oh good morning did you sleep well?" She asked as Shygal nods to say; "Uh huh; but where's my friend? He wasn't in the room when I woke up this morning?"

"Oh you mean that koopa with the Ninjamask and ninja gear?"

Shy gal nods to say; "Yea! That's him."

"He left a note for you." As she knelt down to grab something from behind the counter she stood behind to stand and hand the note to Shygal she thanked her to walk over to sit in a chair inside the waiting area. Once comfortable; Shygal opened the letter gingerly to read;

'Princess Lavender Anemone;
    Or Shygal as you know yourself as. But your true identity is Princess Lavender Anemore. You are from the Cake Kingdom & I was sent to guard you while traveling in her kingdom while Princess Peach came to the Cake Kingdom to attend the yearly Cake convention held here.. But you were assaulted by some wild Shyguys & I had to come to your rescue. By the time I was able to get you out of their grasps... They had erased your memory some how of your being a Princess from the Cake Kingdom and who you really are. So I took you to a close by Shyguy town that was peaceful and left you with a couple of Shyguys I knew from my union. But.. When Mario kidnapped one of them & I saw you spring into action.. I couldn't bring myself into letting you go alone.. So I came along with you.. But.. I know you have a crush on Hank & I can't stand it.. Princess... I too am love with you.. If you can accept my feelings for you then please meet me by the fountain inside the center of town.

Ninjakoops.'

As she sat in the chair; she read it at least 2 times over to fully comprehend what Ninjakoops had told her.. "I'm.. A Princess?" She asked softly to no one. Still Ninjakoops had admitted to her that he was in love with her.. Sitting there she wasn't too sure what to do.. Would she go to him? Or... Would she seek out her crush Hank? Sighing deeply... She knew what she had to do.

Getting up she left from the Inn to meet Ninjakoops in the middle of town. "I've come as you asked.. But first.. I want to find and talk to Hank. I want to tell him about who I am.. About this lie I was lead to believe.." The last she says taking off her Shyguy mask to show her true self. Bringing her hood down; she showed her true self smiling to take off her Shygal robe showing her purple Princess dress. Smiling she sighs to say; "Come on.. Let's ask around and see if we can find out where Hank could be."

Nodding Ninjakoops says; "Ok; let's go ask around about Hank then." He smiled.

Asking around about the where about's of Hank.. The now exposed Princess Lavender Anemone smiled talking with all of the many koopa's she came across until she saw a female koopa who ran over and suddenly hugged Ninjakoops out of no where!

"Oh Koops you've finally come home!" She told him with tears in her eyes. As Princess Lavender asked; "Uh Ninjakoops do you know this young woman?"

"Uhhhhhh.. No." Ninjakoops said as the female koopa says; "Come on it's me Koopie Koo!" Said the blonde haired female koopa.

Ninjakoops says pushing Koopie Koo away; "Look I'm sorry but I'm not Koops. My name is Ninjakoops. I'm a part of a small clan of koopas who have learned the ninja ways." :-/

"But.. You remind me so much of Koops and he's been missing for a good 2 weeks now." Koopie Koo told him as suddenly Princess Lavender says; "Hey wait... That's about how long Princess Toadstool's been gone off to the cake convention!" Looking to Koopie Koo she says; "I think that maybe along with some of the Shyguys and some of the Goomba's getting kidnapped by Mario... Maybe he was kidnapped too! I mean Koops was some one else who traveled with Mario besides just Vivian."

"You really think that Koops was kidnapped?" Koopie Koo asked clearly upset as Princess Lavender nods to say; "Yea it'd make sense since Mario seems to have changed so drastically. If one of his close friends was able to tell that this person who ever they are wasn't anything like Mario; don't you think they'd do something about it?"

Koopie Koo just suddenly nodded to say all excited; "Yea! Your right! If Koops noticed a change in Mario he'd confront him about it! That's just the kind of koopa Koops is! That's why I love him so." <3 She giggled.

Nodding Princess Lavender says; "Now it's all starting to make sense.." Sighing she says; "I'm going to have to find Hank later." Grabbing Ninjakoops paw in her hand she says; "Come on let's go and talk with Vivian."

Waving to Koopie Koo she and Ninjakoops left from the Koopa Village headed into a red pipe; which lead straight to Mario and Luigi's home.

Mario and Luigi's home base

Arriving at Mario & Luigi's home Princess Lavender and Ninjakoops ran into Vivian with Mario?! O-o Lavender asks shocked; "Vivian! You've been working with Mario this whole time?!" As Vivian shook her head to shy away to say; "It's not what you think..." As Mario laughs to say; "Looks like the jig is up sweet cakes." As he protects Vivian with his right hand out he says to them; revealing that he was really using magic to hide his true self Lavender asked; "Who.. Are you?"

"Hehe allow me to introduce myself. I am the one who pleases all of the crowds." Bowing slightly he rises to smile and say; "Dimentio is the name Princess Lavender.. " Extending his hand out towards her again; he chuckles to say; "Though that too is a lie. It seems your time on this world is over; to bad really I was just starting to have some fun."

"Wait.. If I'm not a Princess of the Cake kingdom... Who am I? Please tell me what you know." She asked looking to him as he grins to say; "It's far to late for that or anything else." As he used a dementinal spell to trap her inside of a small electrical box. Smirking Dimentio says to her; "Die." As the box he trapped her in electrocuted her. "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" She wailed. As Ninjakoops kicked the box but Dimentio trapped him inside a separate box to electrocute him as he had Lavender.

Nijakoops looks up from falling over to say to him; "You monster.. Mario will defeat you.. Even if you take us out."

As Dimentio laughed heartily to say; "No, he wont." As he uses more magic to end their games. "Humph; weaklings." As Vivian said to him; "You didn't have to do that you know.." As Dimentio says in a slight say; "I fear it had to be done. Come it's time to go." As sadly Vivian nodded to slide over to his side as Dimentio snapped his fingers to use a dementional spell warping the both of them out of the area.

The Underwhere

Ninjakoops stood first to find himself next to a huge water fountain. A bit woobly he caught himself against the fountain to place his paw to his head. "Ohhhh." He moaned. As some one asked him; "Hey buddy, you alright there?"

"Ble?" He answered.. To spin and look at himself in the water fountain.. Looking in the fountain he saw that some of his face... Was peeling off? Was he really that badly damaged by that crazed whack jobs spell that his face was falling off, or was he going mad? Had that been Dimentio's intent from the beginning? As he just started to laugh; "Be he he he he he he.." Until he was full out laughing as he tore his false face off to laugh up at the sky; "Behehehehehe BLECK!" To catch himself and look into the water; he saw himself with out the mask on.. He had one monocle and his face was black. "Who.. Who am I?" He asked looking at his own reflection; as the other half of the mask fell off to show one red eye on the right side.

"Blumiere?.." Asked Lavender as she walked over to him; using the lip of the fountain to steady her. When all of a sudden he remembered everything smiling he says; "Timpani.. I remember.. Everything.. Dimentio is the one who sent the letter from the cake kingdom and took Mario's place after he threatened to send him here.. We both decided to look into asking Mario's friends for help.. But.. We only made it as far as the front gate when we were ambushed by Kamek.. What I don't understand is why Bowser's loyal wizard is working for Dimentio.."

As Timpini says; "It's because we found out... That Dimentio made an agreement with Bowser that if he allowed Kamek to work with him; he assured Bowser that he'd give him half the rule of the kingdom when he's successful."

"But why is Vivian helping him?" Blumiere asked as Timpani walked over to help him stand at her side; shaking her head she says; "That.. I don't know.. I don't think we knew she was working with him while trying to get help.."

When Timpani spots a koopa she says to him; "Excuse me.. Could you tell us where we are?"

As the koopa nods to say; "Sure. Your in the Underwhere. Names Koops; who are you two?"

"I'm Timpani, this is my love Blumiere. We were trying to put a stop to Dimentio's scheme.." She told him sadly with a huge sigh.

Koops laughs to say with a smile; "Good luck! When I tried to put a stop to Dimentio's scheme of taking over the Mushroom Kingdom with Bowser's aid; I ended up here. Game over; no going back after this I'm afraid." He sighed.

Tipani shook her head as she said; "No this can't be the end for us.. We have to find a way out of here and back to the Mushroom Kingdom.. Every one is counting on us!" She told them with a determined nod and a wide smile on her face.

When all of a sudden a glowing young Nimbi woman approached the group.

Mario - The Adventures of Shygal & co; A Mario universe fan fic Nimbi_queen_by_queenzelda01-d626nvo

She nods to say to them; "She's right you can't give up. You have to keep trying. Have any of you thought about talking to the Queen of the Underealm; Queen Jaydes? She's a very nice person and can tell you if there's a way that you could back to the land of the living."

As Tipany looked over to the glowing young Nimbi looking woman to ask her; "Who are you?"

"I'm Queen. I'm from the Star kingdom; I came here originally looking for Geno who was sent down to help Mario back when Smithy tore the star road asunder. But.. He's been missing since Smithy was defeated and the star road was since fixed.. I ended up here by accident after I fell into a pit of spikes. I don't remember what board that was or where but I remember the spikes.. Cause they hurt like a son of a b*tch." Queen laughed.

Blumiere looked to Queen to notice far more happened to her then she was willing to admit to ask; "Are you sure that is all Lady Queen?"

As Queen shook her head to say; "Honestly.. I don't remember. I seem to have lost my memory of everything before I got here.. To some extent." She told him sadly. "But I would like to help you; all of you seem so upset.. So I thought I'd help to cheer you up!" She smiled widely.

Timpany nods to say; "Yes some help would be wonderful.. But I wonder were there others before us who arrived here who tried to stop Dimentio?"

Queen nods to say; "Yea a young Shygal, and a Ninjakoopa. They were both wiped out prior to your arrival. I saw Dimentio here once and put them both to sleep.. If you want to see them I can lead you to where he placed them.."

Timpany nods to say; "Please I think that they maybe the key to unraveling what's really going on here.."

Queen nods to say; "Ok sure, follow me this way!"

As the glowing young woman lead Timpany, Koops, and Blumiere through a door to the left that she had to knock twice to make appear. Once through it they were lead into a huge white marbled hall way; walking down the long hall way Timpany asked; "Where is this place or what is it I guess I should be asking.."

As Queen says; "I don't know.. All I know is I saw the way that Dimentio was able to get to this place.. But some how; being here feels very familiar some how.." She told them drifting off; when she says; "Ah up ahead!"

When the way forwards opened up to them to find inside a HUGE white marbled room 3 figures sleeping inside 3 crystal looking cases. One was Shygal sleeping soundly as the other was Ninjakoops.. But the 3rd figure couldn't be made out and the crystal casing was caked over with black soot.

"Who's this?" Asked Koops as he tried to wipe off the soot. Queen floated over to shake her head and say; "I don't know.. But something is written on the console here.. It says; 'Oriam' and nothing else..." Timpany sighed to reply looking at the plaque; "I wish we knew who this was.. Then maybe we could figure this whole mess out.." =/

When Queen approached the crystal case as suddenly her halo began to shimmer very brightly she says; "Wait.. I'm starting to remember something!!! The name is backwards! Who's sleeping here... Is MARIO!"
    Queen revealed as Timpany, Koops, and Blumiere all gasped in disbelief.

Until Timpany says; "No wait; it all makes sense now! If Dimentio had to hide Mario so he could take his place by magic then of course Mario would be here.. But why are Shygal and NinjaKoops asleep with Mario too I wonder?" Looking to Queen, Timpany asks her; "Do you know why they're asleep here with Mario, Lady Queen?"

Queen says; "I think so but I still can't remember much. We better leave and find Queen Jaydes; I don't want us to be anywhere near here should Dimentio return any time soon."

Nodding the group followed Queen out of. the strange dimension that they all had gone to & had found not only Mario but Shygal and Ninjakoops also.

Once back in the Underwhere; Queen lead every one through the maze of doors leading to where Queen Jaydes resides. Approaching her; Queen bowed to smile and say; "Queen Jaydes with me are Timpany, Blumiere, and Koops. They came to the Underwhere just recently and I was wondering if their lives have been ended.."

Queen Jaydes smiles to say; "My dear one none of your lives have ended all of you yet still live. Even you young Nimbi are very much alive as the others are. Tell me are all of you connected some how? How is it that all four of you are alive and well?"

Queen shook her head to reply; "Honestly I don't really remember.. I thought I had fallen down a spike pit and my end came that way; but it seems it's a false memory. The others came here due to Dimentio's magic it seems. But all of us do seem connected by one thread and that thread is Mario, Shygal and Ninjakoops. All of them are connected to each other; but how or why we don't know yet.."

Queen Jaydes smiles to say; "I think for that you'll need to see my husband King Grambi; as he's the leader of the Overthere. Here use this door.." She says moving back way from a door as it then opens as she smiles to them; "Now go on & be sure to be very careful on your journey."

Queen nods as Timpany, Blumiere and Koops follow her through the door to the Overthere..
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 2147483647
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

Mario - The Adventures of Shygal & co; A Mario universe fan fic Empty Re: The Adventures of Shygal & co; A Mario universe fan fic

Post by Winters Thief Zero Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:35 pm

Does this continue after this part of the fanfic?

I really did like this though, I thought it was funny how Peach was going to a Cake Convention. I also liked the appearence of Vivian. I got kinda lost when there was Dimentio and Count Bleck though...
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Mario - The Adventures of Shygal & co; A Mario universe fan fic Empty Re: The Adventures of Shygal & co; A Mario universe fan fic

Post by queenzelda Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:47 pm

Zero Revolution wrote:Does this continue after this part of the fanfic?
    Yep I just didn't know where to take it after I get them to the 'Overthere' part of the story is all yet. ;3 xD

Zero Revolution wrote:I really did like this though, I thought it was funny how Peach was going to a Cake Convention. I also liked the appearence of Vivian. I got kinda lost when there was Dimentio and Count Bleck though...
    It's because I haven't explained (through the characters) that Dimentio used his magic to replace Mario with himself. Dimentio also replaced Shygal and Ninjakoops with both brainwashed Timpany and Blumiere because they're important for plot reasons I won't reveal in this post. xp I'll continue it when they tell me more of the story. They're still traveling atmo.. XD ;3
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 2147483647
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

Post by Winters Thief Zero Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:32 pm

So have you continued writing the next part of this then? I'd like to know what happens afterwards...
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Post by queenzelda Thu Aug 01, 2013 9:04 pm

No I haven't really gotten anywhere but I can try at least.

Overthere

Finally arriving in the Overthere; where Timpany's group finally arrived. Making their way over to the castle where King Grambi lived. Walking up to the castle; the group walks in as Grambi notices them to smile & say; "I wondered when all of you would get here." As if he knew they were coming.

Queen smiled as she says; "It's almost as if you knew we were coming."

"Of course." The King told her as Timpany says; "Excuse me.. But Queen Jaydes told us to come here.. We have so many questions.. First of all the main one being; what's going on here?"

Grambi just chuckled to reply; "Come all of you follow me."

Every one looked to each other and nodded to follow behind Grambi; as he lead them through his castle he lead them to a deep chamber. Opening the large double doors; he says to them a bit sadly; "What you are about to see; is the truth of what has happened to the world all of you are from & all of you."

As they all looked into the mirror they saw that the world they all thought they knew; had been taken over by Dimentio & all of them had been placed inside of a sleep chamber. Every one was inside of a sleep chamber; even Bowser & Dimentio ruled over them giving them all tehir own perfect dream of a world as the world he took over was empty.. Everything had been torn down and replaced with his own idea of what a perfect world could be.

"What.. What is this were seeing?" Shygal asked as Grambi says; "In truth every one is asleep in a sleep chamber & you've all been living separate dream lives.. Until recently.. Because I interfered being the only one besides my darling wife & our eldest daughter Queen who remained untouched by his magic as he put every one but us to sleep.. Queen; our eldest daughter decided to help every one get together in order to stop him. So she gave herself over to Dimentio in order to keep him from finding us & placing us both into the same sleep world that every one had been made to dream themselves into.." Looking to every one she says; "The reason she wanted to help every one so bad is because.. Shygal is her close friend."

Shygal; "I.. I remember.. Dimentio only made us believe that he was using his magic to take over Mario's place! WAIT THAT'S IT!" Shygal chirped happily; "Dimentio is the one who just put a sleep spell on every one and made us forget that were really dreaming. So since we all know were dreaming.. All we have to do is wake up and defeat Dimentio right?"

As Grambi nods to say; "Yes; or at least that's how my daughter thinks it should work. Be careful trying to wake up as Dimentio.. Is always watching over you no matter if your awake or asleep but Queen's powers & my powers along with my wife's should protect you from his noticing once you do wake up. Now all of you.. Open your eyes."

Nodding all of them sighed deeply to close their eyes in their dreams & wake up... To a nightmare..
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Post by queenzelda Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:51 pm

The nightmare of the awoken world

Waking up Shygal realized that only she & Queen had been able to wake up. "What.. What's going on? What about all the others?"

As Queen sighs to say; "Shygal this is the 100th time you've woken up to try to take out Dimentio. Every time you've woken up to defeat him he finds us & places us back to sleep only for us both to wake up and go after him again. I fear there is no way that I know of to defeat him before he's able to figure out were awake. I suggest that we stay put and talk things out.. At least for now."

Shygal nods to say; "So we've done this over 100 times already? Why can't we defeat him?"

"Not we; you." Queen tells her as Shygal asks taken aback; "Wait why just me why can't you come with me & help to defeat him?"

"I Have & it's failed." Queen told her as she just shrugged. "The only way I can see for Dimentio to be truly defeated is if your able to summon Smithy. His resurgence would wipe Dimentio out entirely & free every one. Yes that would mean that Smithy would have to be defeated again.. But it's our only hope." Turning to Shygal; Queen hands her a silver stone to say; "Here use that to summon Smithy to this world."

Shygal looked to the stone in her hands & says; "I.. I don't want to.. Can't we just deal with Dimentio on our own with out having to rely on help from outside of this world?"

Queen shook her head to reply; "I'm sorry but it has to be done.."

Shygal looked down into the palm of her hand. She looked at the shimmering silver stone & saw the image of Smithy with in it. Swallowing she nods to say; "Alright.." Looking up to Queen she asks her; "How do I go about summoning him?"

As Queen says; "You're the one who should know seeing as your his daughter." Queen chuckled; as Shygal's eyes became huge.

"WHAT!? HOW CAN I BE HIS DAUGHTER I'M A SHYGAL!" She told Queen who just shook her head to reply; "Well in this world that's the form you took while you were here with your mother. Now; come it's time to summon him." Queen told her.

"I.... I don't want to. I'll deal with Dimetio myself. I don't want to bring Smithy here just to bring down a bad guy that I could deal with myself." Shygal told her as Queen says; "Sori.. Don't be that way. You need your father's help.."

The moment Shygal heard Queen call her by her real name; the one not shown to her in her dream but the one spoken by Queen she suddenly remembered: everything. Turning to Queen she says to her; "It's you! Your the reason why everything is the way it is now! You were the one who gave Dimentio his powers when he tricked you! You called upon my father to fix everything but instead he sent my mother & I to deal with him! HOW COULD YOU! Your the one who got every one into this predicament not me! Your a LIAR and what's worse your a coward! If anything YOU should be the one to defeat Dimentio!" Sori told her.

Queen only turned away sadly to say; "Yes I fear you are right. I'm sorry to have ever called upon your father to help.. When I should have just dealt with this myself.. But.. I'm not powerful enough on my own against him. And.. Neither are you."

Sori looks away to say; "I could care less. This isn't even my home or my problem. I'm going home.. NOW!"

"With out your mother? Your father will be upset if you don't return with her you know. He was before; but you seem to have conveniently forgotten." Queen told her with a smug smile on her face.

Sori only looks to Queen to say to her; "I don't care. If I never see this place it'll be too soon!" AS she took off her mask to toss it off to the side. Behind the mask was the face of a little bear cub. She had glowing green eyes and black fur; her eye lids a light shade of purple. As she tossed the guise of a Shygal to the side; one could see that she wore a white little dress underneath. Angry she then stepped into a column of light to chant some words to warp to her home world. Or at least that's what Queen was assuming.

Queen; alone in the nightmare

Queen sighed deeply; she was alone now. This time Sori hadn't helped her as she had the last 99 times. This time she just left. Not that she blamed her.

"I guess.. Since I'm the only one left.. I'm the one to take Dimentio on.. Alone." Queen sighed.

Leaving from the deep recesses of the sleeping station Queen slowly made her way through all of the rooms avoiding baddies when she could and running to avoid being detected; as she made her way to Dimentio's room.

Closing her eyes; she placed her wing on his door and remembered everything that was at stake to turn the doorknob. Finding the door open; she swung it towards her as she walked in... To find Dimentio knocked out cold? "Wait what?" Queen wondered as she looked around.. It didn't matter to her that he was knocked out but how did it happen?? As she looked around she spotted Ninjakoops on a railing above where she stood. Smiling he hopped down to her side as she asked flabbergasted; "How? HOW were you able to get past his security?" As Nnjakoops smiled to point a thumb over at the door behind where Dimentio lay; "I had some help." As two angels figured emerged; "Lady Queen meet Angel & Miranda. They were sent here by Sori to help."

Queen bows her head to them & says; "Thank you." As Miranda says; "But of course. Our ruler who married an angel would like it if you could kindly wake his wife so they can reunite."

Nodding Queen says; "Sure go ahead; I'm sure she's here among the millions of others who are asleep." Looking over to Dimentio she asked; "But what about him?"

"Oh don't worry." Angel says smiling; "He won't wake up anytime soon. He's in the same deep sleep he put everyone else in. Seemed fitting to put him in the same situation he had put every one else if you ask me." She told Queen. Nodding Queen guessed so; but still.. No.. It was only just a bad feeling nothing more.

Walking over to pull a lever down'; all of the security was offline & after hitting an awaken button slowly but surely every one began the process of waking up.

Miranda walks over to say to Queen; "Come your work is done here. Return with us. Our king would like to offer you a position among his wife's angels."

"No. I can't go with you; though I should.. I can not. This is my home." Queen told her. As Miranda asked with a hand on her shoulder; "You sure? I for one think you should come with us."

Looking around at all of the others as Ninjakoops explained what had happened to one person after the other starting with Mario; & going all the way down through those who found their way to the huge control room. Queen shook her head to say; "No.. That's alright. Some one here needs to tell every one about Shygal.. No.. Sori.. And what she did in order to free them. So I'll stay and tell every one about what she did. It's the least I can do to repay her for.. Sending us some help." Smile

Nodding Miranda says; "Perhaps but I think that Ninjakoops can handle that." As Queen looked over to him he nods looking over to her to say; "Go on; they need you. I've got this!"

Giggling Queen says; "Well.. Ok.." Walkign voer she hugs Ninjakoops to say to him; "Take care Ninjakoops."

Laughing he says; "Go on before I decide to talk you into staying!" Smiling Queen nods to tell him; "Farewell my friend & I'm sorry for you know."

"Hey it's ok. Don't worry about it." Ninjakoops just winked; "Now go on!"

Nodding Queen turns to Miranda to say to her; "Ok; let's go then!"

Miranda bowed her head to extend a hand out to Angel who took it as Angel took Queen's wing in hers. Moments later all three appeared with in the realm of the angel's who all were under Smithy's wife's rule.

Smithy's Angel's

Meeting them all when they arrived back in his own world; stood Smithy. But this time he wasn't how Queen imagined him or how he was even described. He was a tall man with a huge hammer in his hand & a kind smile. He had long white hair wearing dark blue overalls over a light blue shirt.

"My darling.. I've missed you so!" Smithy told Queen who asked; "What do you mean?" As he walked over to her to hug her & say; "You my darling are my wife!"

Queen looked to him in shock to ask; 'But how?! What? When?"

As Smithy just laughs loudly to shake all of the clouds around them; "My love it has been far too long since we last spoke & it seems that dastardly Dimentio tried to wipe your memory of me. Come let us talk & catch up." As he placed his arm through hers; "Come we have much to catch up on my love."

As they walked away headed towards the palace; Sori watched them smiling wryly as she had remembered before Queen had that she was her mother.

"Now." Sori says; "All that's left is to make a copy of Shygal which shouldn't be too hard." As she flew out across the heavens; wings spread she created an exact copy of herself as Shygal. Stopping midair she then used all of her magic to make her come to life giving her all of her memories of what happened all of a sudden Shygal appeared next to Ninjakoops.

"NINJAKOOPS!" Shygal shouted happily to hug him as Ninjakoops hugs her to say; "Oh Shygal I was so worried about you!" Kneeling down to her on one knee he says; "I know that I don't have much in the way of money but.. I love you & I want to marry you. Shygal will you be my wife?"

Shygal squealed loudly to hug him & say; "I would be honored to marry you! But; I'm not Sori you know that. I'm just Shygal plain ordinary Shygal." :/

"I don't care; because you Shygal are the one who I feel in love with. Sori just was the spirit of a young girl who helped you to deal with Dimentio is how I look at it. Still; I love you so very much." He told her smiling.

"I love you just as much Ninjakoops!" As she hugs him tightly; Ninjakoops says; "Every one can I have your attention!" Every one quieted down as he says; "I just asked Shygal to marry me a minute ago &.. SHE SAID YES! EVERY ONE HERE IS INVITED TO OUR WEDDING!"

Shygal giggled as Ninjakoops picked her up to place her on his shoulder as she waved to every one as they all clapped & cheered. This is all so wonderful. She thought to herself; So very wonderful indeed. Such a wonderful ending to such a long & crazy adventure!

As at the end; one would notice Shygal was glowing more so over all of the rest. Though; no one seemed to notice that the spot where Dimentio had been knocked out; his form was missing inconspicuously. (;3)

The end

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:51 pm