The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
Luma Party
Soupy
queenzelda
Winters Thief Zero
LuigiFan97
9 posters

¿Where is Bowser?:Chapter I.

queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Custom Title : Gengar Master
    Internet Browser : Google Chrome

User Points : 8540
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : The Legend of Zelda & Pokemonz

¿Where is Bowser?:Chapter I. - Page 13 Empty Re: ¿Where is Bowser?:Chapter I.

Post by queenzelda Tue May 14, 2013 8:28 pm

Queen, Zelda, & Luigi

Sighing Queen says; "Geno you didn't listen; Mario was asking what we should do. I think we need to talk to the Mayor of Koopa Village and ask him how to go about awakening my powers so I can seal away the Shadow Queen."

Zelda nods and says; "I'll wait here for Link and let him know where every one is that way when ever he gets back I can be the one to let him know wher eyou've all gone off to. So let me worry about Link." :3

Luigi says; "Ok sounds like a plan to me. What do you think bro and co?" :3

Shadow Queen

Laughing she smiles to say; 'Your a plucky one.. I'll give you that.. Tossing him up into the air she shoots a spell at him to say; "Too bad it won't last long." >:3
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 2147483647
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

Post by Winters Thief Zero Tue May 14, 2013 10:04 pm

Mario nodded, and assumed Co-Quest and the others would also be coming with them. After wishing Zelda luck, they then proceeded back over to the mayor of the village, knocking on the door of his office building, hoping he would then answer.
    Luma Party
    Luma Party
    Link
    Link

Custom Title : The Luma
    User Points : 2765

Post by Luma Party Wed May 15, 2013 7:27 am

Co-Quest and the others said they'd always be at his side.
    Piantino grabbed his club for safety reasons.
    Soupy
    Soupy
    Donkey Kong
    Donkey Kong

User Points : 413
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : 3DS FC: 0189-9067-5963

Post by Soupy Wed May 15, 2013 8:03 pm

Link had finally arrived back at the castle. He got in, and found Zelda. "Where is everyone?" he asked. Zelda told Link. "And my sword, I need it, it has got to be around here somewhere!" Link continued. Then they heard a loud stomp. Link grabbed Zelda's hand and said "Come with me!" They reached a hallway with many doors. "We'll hide in here." Link said to Zelda as he opened a door. OFF: This door doesn't have traps in it.
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Wed May 15, 2013 9:52 pm

They heard footsteps inside, knowing the mayor must be coming, and the door proceeded to open. But it wasn't the mayor at all, it was actually King Goomba. Mario jumped as high as he possibly could on the top of the Goomba, and it made it only half the size. He realized that each time they attacked it, the Goomba would get smaller. It should be easy to defeat it. He then once again jumped on it, before the Goomba started running towards them.
    Luma Party
    Luma Party
    Link
    Link

Post by Luma Party Thu May 16, 2013 4:45 pm

Co-Quest stunned the Goomba.
    Naval Piranha jumped on it.
    Fawful used more mustard.
    They just about had him finished him off.
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Thu May 16, 2013 10:44 pm

He was about the size of any ordinary Goomba at this point, and Mario simply jumped on him quickly, and squashed him to death. As they walked inside, they finally noticed the mayor was sitting there at a desk, seemingly working. As he looked up, he saw Mario and everyone else who was beside him. The mayor asked, "who are all these people? What are you doing here?" Mario nodded for somebody else to tell him, as Mario's voice had been tired out somehow. He was wondering why that was, and found it to be odd. But he didn't think much of it.
    Luma Party
    Luma Party
    Link
    Link

Post by Luma Party Fri May 17, 2013 7:17 am

"I'm Co-Quest, a luma.
    This is Piantino a Pianta.
    Fawful uh, uh, a, Fawful.
    Naval Piranha, a Piranha Plant.
    Mario, a human.
    Goombario a Goomba.
    And everything else!"
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Sat May 18, 2013 10:29 pm

The mayor proceeded to tell them on how to awaken Queen's powers. They would need to perform a ritual of sorts, and for that they must wait until night. The mayor told them to meet him there 4 hours later, when it would be dark enough. They could just look around the town until then.
    Luma Party
    Luma Party
    Link
    Link

Post by Luma Party Sun May 19, 2013 9:04 am

Piantino saw a nice fishing pier so he and Co-Quest went fishing.
    Fawful talked to the Great Deku Tree inside the bag.
    Naval Piranha went to the restaurant.
    It had now been 4 hours.
    Soupy
    Soupy
    Donkey Kong
    Donkey Kong

User Points : 413
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : 3DS FC: 0189-9067-5963

Post by Soupy Sun May 19, 2013 11:51 pm

Link
    "Yes! My sword!" Link shouted as he and Zelda entered the room. He pointed to the sword, and picked it up. (da da da da!) (You got your f ing sword back! ta-da!) However, when Link turned around, he saw the door had been closed, and there was no sign of Zelda. Link tried opening the door, but he had no luck. he then pulled out his Ocarina and played Epona's Song. "Epona can break me out!" Link said in his head.

Epona
    Epona heard a familiar tune, and let out a loud neigh "NEIGH" and started galloping, leaving Mario and the others behind.

Zelda
    Zelda woke up and found herself stuck somehow. She felt something had it's grip around her waist. She was being carried away by something, someone! She tried to scream, but her mouth was sealed shut! She then felt herself bang against a wall. She saw a gate closing. She was thrown in the dungeon! About 10 minutes later, she saw the gate open again! She heard a cry "OW!" Zelda saw that Peach had just been thrown in!
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Mon May 20, 2013 4:06 pm

They tried not to be late getting back there, they rode in on Epona just in time. However, Epona then ran off. By now, Mario had known that Link was playing Epona's song on his Ocarina, so he didn't worry about it. The mayor was there, in a strange and ridiculous outfit, about to show them the ritual. He started to say that all of them needed to put on the same clothes he was wearing...so he gave all of them separate clothes for it.
    Luma Party
    Luma Party
    Link
    Link

Post by Luma Party Mon May 20, 2013 4:15 pm

Co-Quest hid in Mario's cap so he don't need to wear them.
    He noticed those ridiculous clothes were exactly like Fawful's clothes.
    King Atem
    King Atem
    Ness
    Ness

Custom Title : PlayStation King

User Points : 1568
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Legend of Zelda, Mario 'n Pokemon.

Post by King Atem Wed May 29, 2013 6:07 pm

Geno

Sitting at a table in Koopa Village having lunch; Geno thought about everything that was going on in his mind. So far the others had by now figured out the way to awaken Queen's powers..

But the problem was is that LuigiFan the one who started the whole adventure in order to go looking for Bowser had seemed to vanish into thin air.

Looking over to Bowser who came over to sit with him; Geno sighs to say; "None of this feels right.. What ever happened to LuigiFan? Shouldn't he be leading this adventure? Bowser.. Tell me you know what happened to him.. Don't you? He started this adventure to look for you but came out of this whole adventure going missing himself."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:32 pm