The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
Luma Party
Soupy
queenzelda
Winters Thief Zero
LuigiFan97
9 posters

¿Where is Bowser?:Chapter I.

Luma Party
    Luma Party
    Link
    Link

Custom Title : The Luma
    User Points : 2765

¿Where is Bowser?:Chapter I. - Page 12 Empty Re: ¿Where is Bowser?:Chapter I.

Post by Luma Party Mon May 13, 2013 4:35 pm

Piantino, Goombario, Link, Co-Quest, Fawful, LuigiFan and Epona surrounded Bowser.
    He wouldn't say anything.
    Fawful aimed mustard at him and squirted him...
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Custom Title : Gengar Master
    Internet Browser : Google Chrome

User Points : 8540
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : The Legend of Zelda & Pokemonz

Post by queenzelda Mon May 13, 2013 6:42 pm

Bowser

"HEY COME ON I WAS THINKING OF A RESPONSE!" Bowser shouted at Fawful who squirted him with mustard. Sighing, Bowser turned to Mario and says; "Look I went to go and talk with Ganondorf you know were old friends and that. We came up with an idea to trap all of the hero's to take over the whole of this world. BUT Ganondorf betrayed me! He's working with the Shadow Queen in order to take over this world. My son Bowser Jr is keeping her busy but the ONLY way to defeat the Shadow Queen is to find the pure hearted one.. The koopa mayor told me that I'm already traveling with her.. Which means that the pure hearted one is most likely Lady Queen since she has the mark of the star on her forehead which is the mark of the pure hearted one from before when last the Shadow Queen was last sealed away. We have to go to the Inn here in town and talk to Queen; being the pure hearted one we need her to seal away the Shadow Queen. That way after the Shadow Queen is defeated Ganondorf's scheme will fall apart & our world will be saved. Look Mario I don't like teaming up with you and the other hero's.. But I have to.. If the Shadow Queen takes over she'll just turn on Ganondorf and turn this world into nothing but darkness anyway; it's how she is."
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 2147483647
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

Post by Winters Thief Zero Mon May 13, 2013 6:56 pm

Mario thought for just a few seconds, before agreeing to find Queen, and him and all the others started out of the building, and back into town. Mario then asked Bowser where the inn was, so that they could find Queen. (if she was still in there, at any rate)
    Soupy
    Soupy
    Donkey Kong
    Donkey Kong

User Points : 413
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : 3DS FC: 0189-9067-5963

Post by Soupy Mon May 13, 2013 7:39 pm

"Alright, and I'll deal with Ganondorf." Link said to Bowser. But Link forgot that his sword had been shattered, and that he hoped Zelda had been able to get it fixed back.
    Luma Party
    Luma Party
    Link
    Link

Post by Luma Party Mon May 13, 2013 7:48 pm

Co-Quest told everyone from the bag to come.
    He have Mario a super leaf just in case.
    They were ready...
    King Atem
    King Atem
    Ness
    Ness

Custom Title : PlayStation King

User Points : 1568
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Legend of Zelda, Mario 'n Pokemon.

Post by King Atem Mon May 13, 2013 8:53 pm

Geno

Looking to Zelda, Geno says; "Thank you for the information." After she had given him the note from Bowser. Looking over to Queen he says to her; "I'm glad your doing better but we should probably reunite with Bowser, I'm sure he's found Mario and the others by now." Smile
    Soupy
    Soupy
    Donkey Kong
    Donkey Kong

Post by Soupy Mon May 13, 2013 9:37 pm

"I'm off to get my sword!" Link said as he jumped on Epona. As he turned around he saw that they were surrounded by werewolves.
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Mon May 13, 2013 9:43 pm

As Link jumped on Epona, Mario slipped right off of her. He was still ready to fight the werewolves, and got his hammer ready. It seemed to have been getting too used up and old, so Mario thought he might actually need a new hammer soon. But either way, Mario did what he could, and smashed the hammer on one of the werewolves.
    Soupy
    Soupy
    Donkey Kong
    Donkey Kong

Post by Soupy Mon May 13, 2013 9:54 pm

Since Link had none of his items, he decided to get out of there. He and Epona went straight to the castle. "I need my sword, I need my sword!" Link said to himself.
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Custom Title : Gengar Master
    Internet Browser : Google Chrome

User Points : 8540
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : The Legend of Zelda & Pokemonz

Post by queenzelda Tue May 14, 2013 2:51 am

Queen

Nodding she says; "Ok sounds like a good idea." As she looked to Zelda to say to her; "Thanks for the help."

Zelda says; "Don't worry about it."

As the group left from the Inn; they came out of it and into town to find Awesome L Shyguy spinning around. He had got caught up in a whirl wind and dropped in front of every one.

Queen helped him up to ask; "You ok Mister?"

As AL Shyguy looked to Queen he remembered he wasn't a Shyguy at all! He was actually Luigi; Mario's brother! Standing up he tossed off his Shyguy mask to nod and say; "I'm doing MUCH better now!" He grinned standing among his new friends; "I think I saw me brother with Bowser and the others on the way in! Come on!"

He said to lead the group just outside of town to where Mario and the others were fighting werewolves. All but Link who was conspicuously missing.

Queen says looking to Luigi, Zelda, & Geno; "Come on it looks like they could use some help!"

As the group ran over Luigi jumped up and produced a hammer from out of his back pocket to whack one of the werewolves right on it's noggin knocking one of them out cold!

Luigi grans to say landing next to his bro Mario; "Hi ya bro. sorry were late to the party."

As Bowser used his fire breath on another one Queen and Zelda joined forces to use speed spells to speed every one up as Queen healed those who were wounded.

Shadow Queen

Looking to Bowser Jr, Shadow Queen laughed to say as she swooped one of her many hands of darkness over to pick him up into it; "You can't delay the inevitable forever Jr. Sooner or later one of us will have to win out over the other."
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Tue May 14, 2013 3:34 pm

Mario then saw Luigi there, and was happy due to not seeing him for such a long time. But he then heard the werewolf, and turned back to start attacking it with his hammer again. But then the top part of the hammer came off, and Mario was then just beating it with a stick, not realizing what had happened...
    Luma Party
    Luma Party
    Link
    Link

Post by Luma Party Tue May 14, 2013 3:35 pm

Piantino wacked it, then Co-Quest stunned it.
    Fawful squirted more mustard.
    Co-Quest noticed the sign in the tree meant "Great Deku Tree".
    He told Mario immediately.

Last edited by Luma Party on Wed May 15, 2013 8:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Tue May 14, 2013 3:41 pm

Mario had no idea about what the Great Deku Tree was. But then, after thinking about it for a while, and hitting the last werewolf (and killing it!) he realized Link had once told him about it. He really wanted to see Link immediately, but knew he had gone all the way back to that castle to find his sword. Mario wasn't so sure what to do, but he looked around him and asked if anyone else knew about it.
    King Atem
    King Atem
    Ness
    Ness

Custom Title : PlayStation King

User Points : 1568
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Legend of Zelda, Mario 'n Pokemon.

Post by King Atem Tue May 14, 2013 8:19 pm

Geno

"Wait what? What's this about the Deku tree? Shouldn't we all be making plans to awaken Queen's power? I think maybe Queen and I should talk to the mayor about awakening her powers so she can seal away the Shadow Queen. You guys go ahead to the Deku Tree if you want."

Bowser Jr.

Alone with the Shadow Queen, Bowser Jr just laughed and smiled to say to her; "Lady you don't scare me. The only one who could ever scare me is my dad when he gets angry and your a kitten compared to his lion roar of anger." He smirked.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 9:19 pm