The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
Luma Party
Soupy
queenzelda
Winters Thief Zero
LuigiFan97
9 posters

¿Where is Bowser?:Chapter I.

Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 2147483647
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

¿Where is Bowser?:Chapter I. - Page 11 Empty Re: ¿Where is Bowser?:Chapter I.

Post by Winters Thief Zero Sat May 11, 2013 9:04 pm

Mario just went a bit further, when he saw the mayor's office. As he walked in, the mayor wasn't there. He then surprised Mario by coming at him from behind. He didn't want horses in his office, and asked Mario to put Epona outside. Mario tried to make sure Epona didn't go off somewhere, and went back into the office. He then finally asked the mayor if he had seen or known about Bowser ever being in the village. He described Bowser to him just in case, but the mayor had to think for a bit. He then remembered meeting Bowser before, and knew the house Bowser was living in, at least during the short time he had been in the village. He didn't know whether he still lived there or not, so he told Mario and co. to follow him to the house.
    Luma Party
    Luma Party
    Link
    Link

Custom Title : The Luma
    User Points : 2765

Post by Luma Party Sat May 11, 2013 9:05 pm

Mario, Epona, Co-Quest, Piantino, Fawful, LuigiFan and Naval Piranha jumped out of the bag.
    Count Bleck, unbeknownst to Mario, sneaked off into the forest.
    Piantino wacked the door a few time shut no one answered...
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Sat May 11, 2013 9:25 pm

Mario then got tired of it, and slammed his hammer on the door, knocking it down, also exclaiming he would pay for the damage of the door if needed. They then searched through the house, which had been very messed up, furniture lying all over the place and broken, and trash everywhere. Bowser was nowhere to be seen though.
    Luma Party
    Luma Party
    Link
    Link

Post by Luma Party Sat May 11, 2013 9:27 pm

They exited the house.
    Everyone except Epona, Mario, Co-Quest and Piantino went into the bag.
    They noticed Bleck had disappeared.
    Soupy
    Soupy
    Donkey Kong
    Donkey Kong

User Points : 413
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : 3DS FC: 0189-9067-5963

Post by Soupy Sat May 11, 2013 10:52 pm

Link

Link saw the Werewolf come running out of the forest. Quickly, Link pulled out his Ocarina and played Epona's song.

Epona
    Epona let out a neigh and started galloping, with Mario still on her back, leaving Piantino behind. In minutes, Epona could see Link.
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Sat May 11, 2013 11:03 pm

Mario had absolutely no idea what had just happened, but fortunately he noticed Co-Quest was still next to him. When he then saw Link, he knew from previous knowledge, that Link must have played Epona's song and called her over to him. Mario was angry that Link had just randomly done that though, as he had been fairly sure they were getting close to Bowser.
    Soupy
    Soupy
    Donkey Kong
    Donkey Kong

Post by Soupy Sat May 11, 2013 11:12 pm

Link threw AL Shy Guy onto Epona. Then he climbed on aswell. Link told Mario that would head straight back to find Bowser.
    Luma Party
    Luma Party
    Link
    Link

Post by Luma Party Sun May 12, 2013 7:38 am

They did head straight back to find Bowser.
    Piantino and Link were screaming at each other.
    They all noticed a dark building, Piantino entered first, then followed the rest...
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Sun May 12, 2013 8:39 am

Mario, still on Epona's back, walked into the dark building, telling everyone to be careful. The inside of the building was too dark for them to see, however they could see a small yellow light over to the right of them. They didn't want to touch it just due to the fact that something bad could happen. So Mario told link to shoot an arrow at it just to see what would happen. Maybe nothing would happen, but he still wanted to see.
    Luma Party
    Luma Party
    Link
    Link

Post by Luma Party Sun May 12, 2013 8:47 am

Link shot an arrow and the light grew stronger.
    Piantino wacked it with his club and the light grew stronger.
    Goombario, still on Epona's back stars asking more questions.
    Mario told him to go in the bag the be safe, but he really just wanted him to be quiet.
    They preceded thru another door.
    It looked like bowser was in sight!

Last edited by Luma Party on Sun May 12, 2013 7:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Custom Title : Gengar Master
    Internet Browser : Google Chrome

User Points : 8540
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : The Legend of Zelda & Pokemonz

Post by queenzelda Sun May 12, 2013 10:20 am

Bowser

Having got up to find himself on a bed that Geno had laid him on; in an Inn inside the Koopavillage he had gotten up and walked out of the Inn to get his bearings on where he was. Deciding to see an old Koopa friend of his; he first stopped off to let the Mayor know he was in the village. After having a nice long chat; the mayor told him that the only way he knew to defeat the Shadow Queen was to awaken the pure hearted one. "The pure hearted one isn't easily found. But you may already have meet her during your travels." He told Bowser. As Bowser asked; "Wait how do you know who the pure hearted one is old man?" The Mayor just laughed and showed him an old book about the Shadow Queen; which told that the way she was defeated last was by the actions of a pure hearted one.

With this knowledge; Bowser thanked the old mayor and left from his house out into town. Once in town he made his way over to the Inn and wrote out an note explaining about the way to defeat the Shadow Queen & to talk to the Mayor about it.

Once done; he also thanked Geno for his help and left from the Inn.

On the way out.. Bowser ran into Mario and the others...

Bowser laughed; "Well look who it isn't it's Mario and co!"

Zelda

Waking up after falling asleep after Geno had asked her his question she found that Bowser had left leaving a note behind. After reading it she thought about the answer she'd give to Geno as to how to go about defeating the Shadow Queen; as Bowser had given them a clue about how to do that.

Awesome L ShyGuy

Being with Link was nice but AL Shyguy missed Geno, Bowser Jr & Queen a little bit. "Hey uh Link... Can we go back and find my friends? I kind of miss those guys.. Not that your not awesome; I'm a big fan and all. But.. I miss my friends.." As AL Shyguy struggled with his inner feelings he said aloud; "I don't understand why because Mistress Shadow Queen asked me to destroy them; I just can't bring myself to do it.."

Queen

Waking up from having been knocked out she sat up in the a bed inside a room at an Inn some where. Yawning she looked around to find Zelda up; as Geno was asleep in the chair close to where she lay in the bed.

Queen looked to Zelda who smiled as she says; "I'm glad to see your alright."

"Thanks.." Queen said with a smile. "How's Geno and what happened?"

Zelda says; "We were able to escape from the Shadow Queen.. Bowser Jr stayed behind to keep her busy while we find a way to defeat her."

Shadow Queen

Looking to Bowser Jr, Shadow Queen says; "Well it seems your so called friends have abandoned you. So if you want to fight me alone; then let it be so." As the Shadow Queen stretched out her long dark shadow hands out one reached for Bowser Jr as she was readying a spell to toss at him the moment he was distracted.
    Soupy
    Soupy
    Donkey Kong
    Donkey Kong

Post by Soupy Sun May 12, 2013 10:28 am

Luma Party wrote:Link shot in arrow and the light grew stronger.
    Mario told him o go in the bag the be safe, but he really just wanted him to be quiet.
    OFF: LINK LOST HIS ARROWS! OMG READ THE POSTS!

ON:
    Link said "I lost most of my Items in the forest. And my sword was shattered in the castle. All I have left are my Ocarina and Clawshot." "We might have a chance at getting them if we all go together." He continued.
    Luma Party
    Luma Party
    Link
    Link

Post by Luma Party Sun May 12, 2013 7:52 pm

Link wrote:
    Luma Party wrote:Link shot in arrow and the light grew stronger.
    Mario told him o go in the bag the be safe, but he really just wanted him to be quiet.
    OFF: LINK LOST HIS ARROWS! OMG READ THE POSTS!

ON:
    Link said "I lost most of my Items in the forest. And my sword was shattered in the castle. All I have left are my Ocarina and Clawshot." "We might have a chance at getting them if we all go together." He continued.

OFF: Seriously? Well I was following Zero.
    Let's change that to Piantino wacked it with his club.
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Sun May 12, 2013 9:46 pm

OFF:

Oh. I forgot about that, sorry Link.

ON:

"So, Bowser, where have you been all this time? Why have you suddenly left your castle without even letting your own minions know of it?" Mario wanted to fight Bowser, but he knew he must ask this first, as it was the entire reason they had been looking for Bowser, and wanted to find out why he had disappeared.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:13 am