The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
Luma Party
Soupy
queenzelda
Winters Thief Zero
LuigiFan97
9 posters

¿Where is Bowser?:Chapter I.

Luma Party
    Luma Party
    Link
    Link

Custom Title : The Luma
    User Points : 2765

¿Where is Bowser?:Chapter I. - Page 10 Empty Re: ¿Where is Bowser?:Chapter I.

Post by Luma Party Sat May 11, 2013 6:51 am

Co-Quest told Piantini to turn left.
    They all followed, all of the sudden, Naval Pianha flew out of a tree.
    It was time to retrieve the final Pianta Key!
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 2147483647
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

Post by Winters Thief Zero Sat May 11, 2013 8:37 am

Mario knew he cluldn't jump on Naval Pirahna, as it would hurt him badly. So he got out his hammer and slammed it onto him. However, Naval Pirahna was quick, and went underground before Mario could hit him with it. He then came back up behind Piantino, when Mario told him to look behind him, to be safe.
    Luma Party
    Luma Party
    Link
    Link

Post by Luma Party Sat May 11, 2013 9:16 am

Naval Piranha was fast but Piantino slammed him in the head hard with his club.
    Naval Piranha gave them the last key and agreed to help them on their quest.
    Naval Piranha went into the bag with Piantino's club.
    The 3 keys suddenly joined together and a door all of the sudden opened.
    Piantino agreed that he, his club and the Pianta keys would stay with Mario and his crew for their quest.
    They all walked through the door.

In the bag:
    Co-Quest's Item Bag
    Fawful
    LuigiFan
    Naval Piranha
    Piantino's Club
    The 3 Pianta Keys
    "Grēṭa Deku br̥kṣa" (the tree)

On Epona:
    Mario

Carrying the bag:
    Piantino

Following Mario:
    Co-Quest Luma
    King Atem
    King Atem
    Ness
    Ness

Custom Title : PlayStation King

User Points : 1568
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Legend of Zelda, Mario 'n Pokemon.

Post by King Atem Sat May 11, 2013 10:52 am

Geno

Seeing Link & AL Shyguy run off disheartened Geno a bit.. But at least Queen and Zelda were free of the Shadow Queen's grip. Geno yelled down to Zelda; "Princess! Grab Queen and GET HER OUT OF HERE! I promised to protect her and I can't keep that promise if I allow her to stay here any longer. This castle is dangerous!"

Bowser Jr looked to his dad who was knocked out which made him: FURIOUS. Breaking free using his claws he freed Geno and his dad to place his dad on Geno's shoulder and say; "You get my dad out of here too! I have to protect my dad and this Shadow witch is too much for him."

Geno looked to Bowser Jr in shock as Bowser Jr shouted to Geno; "GO!" Looking over to Zelda he helped her up to place Queen on her shoulder to say; "Zelda you get yourself & Queen out of here too! Find a way to defeat the Shadow Queen! I'll keep her busy!"

Zelda looked to Geno and nodded as Geno says; "Don't worry we'll find a way to defeat the Shadow Queen and be back as soon as we can."

Bowser Jr nods; "Yea yea. Get out of here already!"

As Geno nods to Zelda the two ran out of the Shadow Queen's castle; Geno carrying Bowser over his shoulder as Zelda carried Queen out. Glancing back after they had finally escaped from the Shadow Queen's castle they made their way to the peaceful Koopa Village. Getting a room Geno lay Bowser on a bed as Zelda lay Queen across from him on a separate bed.

Pooped Geno slumped into a chair to sigh and look at the ceiling to say; "Well we're safe for now.. But.. I have no idea how to go about defeating the Shadow Queen.." Looking to Zelda who sat across from him he asks her; "Do you have any idea's where we should go looking to find a way to defeat her?? We can't just leave Bowser Jr alone to her whims.."

Bowser Jr

Alone with the Shadow Queen he laughed to ask looking to her; "Come on! Let's you and me end this!"
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Sat May 11, 2013 2:14 pm

As they went through the door, Mario knew he heard a voice behind him of somebody else who was not previously traveling with them. The voice said, "It's Mario!", and Mario thought it strange of some random person to just come along and say that. So after they had gone out of Pianta Village, Mario looked around to see who was there. But he didn't see anyone around him other than Co-Quest and the others. He then looked in the bag, only to see Fawful and the tree, LuigiFan, and the other items held in there. However, he knew he heard a voice. He continued looking around while the others looked at Mario as if he were insane. Then suddenly someone appeared in front of them. It was Count Bleck!

The RP character's name: Count Bleck
    The character's age: Thousands of years old
    The gender: Male
    What
    they look like(or description): Wears a type of cape along with having a walking stick with a diamond attached to it. He has a creepy smile.
    Their personality: Doing things for evil, was previously a guy who wanted to prevent evil.
    Background: Once a member of the Tribe of Darkness, and had previously kidnapped Peach, Luigi, and Bowser.
    Other: He says "bleck" a lot...and is very poweful

Last edited by Zero Revolution on Sat May 11, 2013 2:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Luma Party
    Luma Party
    Link
    Link

Post by Luma Party Sat May 11, 2013 2:19 pm

Co-Quest was scared, Piantino threw Mario, Co-Quest and Epona into the bag.
    He grabbed his club and pretended he was practicing to be Santa Claus.
    It didn't seem convincing though...
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Sat May 11, 2013 2:22 pm

Mario jumped out of the bag, and decided to start fighting Count Bleck. Count Bleck just simply said that if Mario wins in a fight against him, then he would help them along their journey to find Bowser. If they lose, however, Count Bleck would destroy Mario and LuigiFan, as well as the others along with them. Mario accepted the challenge, and started the fight with a jump on Count Bleck.
    Luma Party
    Luma Party
    Link
    Link

Post by Luma Party Sat May 11, 2013 2:26 pm

Piantino said that if he wanted to hurt Mario, he would have to get through him.
    He whacked Bleck with his club.Co-Quest stunned Bleck with a star bit.
    Fawful squirted muster at Bleck.
    Naval Piranha bit him.
    Now, Mario just needed to finish him off...
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Sat May 11, 2013 3:04 pm

Mario suddenly felt overcome with lots of power. As he lifted his iron hammer, it seemed to start glowing. Mario then hit Count Bleck with the hammer, only to have Count Bleck use a force field move, and have the hammer bounce back at Mario. Mario dropped down, hurt badly.

Count Bleck
    "Well it seems as though I've won this fight. I may take your life now."

Mario
    Mario then opened his eyes slowly and said that Count Bleck would not win this battle. He then took a Mega Mushroom from the bag, ate it, and then grew huge. He squashed Count Bleck when doing so.
    Luma Party
    Luma Party
    Link
    Link

Post by Luma Party Sat May 11, 2013 3:06 pm

Piantino told Mario not to trust Count Bleck.
    So Naval Piranha grabbed him threw him in the bag and sat on him.
    They preceded to the next area down the trail...
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Sat May 11, 2013 3:14 pm

They finally seemed to have found a place which wasn't just desert, and saw people there. It seemed to be a town of sorts, as Mario had seen houses there. He decided they should walk in and see if anyone knew anything about Bowser, or if they could find a mayor, if he knew of him being in the town at some point. They walked into it.
    Luma Party
    Luma Party
    Link
    Link

Post by Luma Party Sat May 11, 2013 3:16 pm

It looked like a Goomba village.
    Nice goombas that is,
    Co-Quest pointed out a Goomba with a hat.
    Goombario!

Zero can you portray Goombario?
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Sat May 11, 2013 3:23 pm

OFF: Eh, sure, I'm not role-playing as very many characters right now.

ON:

Goombario

"OH MY GOD! IT'S MARIO, IT'S REALLY HIM!!!" Goombario jumped onto Epona next to Mario, and kept asking him questions. Even though Goombario had seen Mario in the past, and even had a full adventure with him, he was still very excited that Mario was actually there. He said he'd accompany them on their current adventure.

Mario

Mario told everyone to continue walking with them through the Goomba village they were in, until they saw the mayor.
    Luma Party
    Luma Party
    Link
    Link

Post by Luma Party Sat May 11, 2013 3:33 pm

Co-Quest liked Goombario's hat.
    Piantini said he saw the mayor's office at the next left turn.
    So they all turned left.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 3:58 am