The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
Luma Party
Soupy
queenzelda
Winters Thief Zero
LuigiFan97
9 posters

¿Where is Bowser?:Chapter I.

LuigiFan97
    LuigiFan97
    Koopa Troopa
    Koopa Troopa

User Points : 51

¿Where is Bowser?:Chapter I. - Page 9 Empty Re: ¿Where is Bowser?:Chapter I.

Post by LuigiFan97 Wed May 08, 2013 3:46 pm

The goomba after waking up bited an Axel Ranger that one black, the green one was attackin now to Linkn, the red one to Mario the Pink one and Yellow man to the others
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 2147483647
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

Post by Winters Thief Zero Wed May 08, 2013 3:48 pm

Mario once again tried to use tornado, but he was exhausted as it takes away a lot of his power to use it. So he simply did a ground pound on it which seemed to have stunned it. He then stomped on it and defeated it.
    Luma Party
    Luma Party
    Link
    Link

Custom Title : The Luma
    User Points : 2765

Post by Luma Party Wed May 08, 2013 5:12 pm

Co-Quest stunned both of them with star bits and instead of LuigiFan, Fawful finished them off.
    Co-Quest told Mario the second key was in sight.
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Wed May 08, 2013 10:05 pm

Mario looked around, but saw the key nowhere. He was wondering how it was even possible that Co-Quest had seen a key, yet he saw absolutely nothing anywhere. Was Co-Quest able to see certain things that Mario was unable to? Mario truly didn't know, so he asked Co-Quest to point out where exactly he saw the next Pianta Key.
    King Atem
    King Atem
    Ness
    Ness

Custom Title : PlayStation King

User Points : 1568
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Legend of Zelda, Mario 'n Pokemon.

Post by King Atem Thu May 09, 2013 1:55 pm

queenzelda wrote:Awesome L Shyguy

"Oh man! Were so screwed! We're trapped in a dungeon and here I thought Ganon was your dad's friend Jr!" AL Shyguy wailed in disdain. "Now how are we getting out of here?"

Zelda

As the strange man tried to get near her; Zelda fearing for her safety ran out of the castle to run into the pipe leading to Ganondorf's castle where there she saw a green Shyguy and Bowser Jr were trapped inside of a cell.

"Oh you poor things. Let me help you out." Zelda says walking over to look for a key to let them out of their cell..

Bowser Jr

Laughing Bowser Jr says; "Ha! You guys are such suckers! G-man and I pull this kind of tick on people all the time! The jell cell isn't even locked." As he walked over to open the door to the cell; "See? Come on L guy." Looking over to Zelda he smiles to say; "Hey Princess." Wink

queen-chan wrote:Queen

Grambi turned to nod and say; "Yes; I am he who you are looking for. As for this painting? It is more then it seems." He winked looking over at us. "For Bowser is trapped with in this painting and I have no idea how to go about getting him out of it.."

Queen turns to Geno to ask him; "Geno.. What do you think? Is there a way to get Bowser out of the painting over there?"

Geno looks to the painting and says; "Of course. But it's a very old spell that can only be performed by an sage of Star Road. Too bad your not from Star Road; but since you can use magic.. Maybe.. Maybe if you do the spell to release him then we can get Bowser out of the painting. Now.. The spell is one which calls upon the power of the rainbow to pull him out of the painting. The spell goes: Rainbow rainbow come unto me and reveal the truth here that be with in. After wards you'd then name what you wish the rainbow to reveal; such as the painting or anything else." Turning to Queen, Geno asks her; "What do you think? Would you like to try the spell?"
    Luma Party
    Luma Party
    Link
    Link

Post by Luma Party Thu May 09, 2013 4:25 pm

Co-Quest said it was next to the odd looking club.
    Piantino grabbed both and noticed this was his missing club!
    He threw in to the bag now containing 2 Pianta keys, LuigiFan, Fawful, the odd tree, Piantino's club and
    Co-Quest's items. All of them except for Piantino's jumped into the bag.
    They all knew Naval Piranha was guarding the last one.
    But where was it?
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Custom Title : Gengar Master
    Internet Browser : Google Chrome

User Points : 8540
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : The Legend of Zelda & Pokemonz

Post by queenzelda Thu May 09, 2013 4:48 pm

Awesome L Shyguy and Zelda

AL Shyguy bows to Zelda who blushes. "It's an honor to meet you Princess." He smiled looking to her as she curtsies to say; "The honor is mine." As she giggled. Looking over to Bower Jr as Zelda lead them out of the castle AL Shyguy asks Bowser Jr; "So now where too?" As Ganondorf returns to reply with his arms crossed a wide grin on his face; "Why not try going to the Overthere? I can send you lot there.. If you give me a moment." He chuckled darkly to crack his knuckles readying a spell to use on them..

Queen

Nodding Queen says; "Ok I'll try it." As she concentrated on the painting to chant the spell that Geno had taught her; "Rainbow rainbow come unto me and reveal the truth here that be with in the painting before me!"

As she concentrated the rainbow appeared over head to land right on the painting! Except it didn't draw Bowser out of the painting; but drew Queen & Geno INTO IT! o.o

Once inside the world of the painting both Queen and Geno found themselves next to Bowser who just laughs and says with a smile; "Welcome... To the elaborate trap that Ganondorf and I have set hero's!" Shocked
    Soupy
    Soupy
    Donkey Kong
    Donkey Kong

User Points : 413
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : 3DS FC: 0189-9067-5963

Post by Soupy Thu May 09, 2013 5:33 pm

Link
    Ganondorf aimed the spell at Zelda and AL Shyguy. Link ran in, pushing Zelda out of the way. Link tried to bounce the spell off with his sword, but the spell was too strong, and the sword shattered into 7 pieces. Ganondorf then struck another spell at Link and AL Shy Guy. The spell hit them this time, though.

Link then awoke, and looked around. He saw AL Shy Guy a few feet away from him.

Epona
    At this time, Epona manages to find Mario.

Zelda
    Zelda watched as Link's sword shattered. Quickly, she gathered the pieces, and started running. Ganondorf said "There is no escape!"
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Thu May 09, 2013 8:59 pm

Mario turned around and was instantly hit by some sort of animal. It didn't hurt him that badly, but he was bleeding. He then noticed it was a horse, Epona actually. Mario knew this was Link's horse. So he wondered what it was doing here. He started riding it out of the cave system and out back into Pianta Village, as it was easier to ride on Epona than it was to walk or be in the bag. They then looked for Naval Piranha.
    King Atem
    King Atem
    Ness
    Ness

Custom Title : PlayStation King

User Points : 1568
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Legend of Zelda, Mario 'n Pokemon.

Post by King Atem Fri May 10, 2013 2:07 am

Bowser Jr

Hadn't been as lucky since one of the pieces of the spell hit him and sent him to Overthere right as Queen & Geno got pulled into the painting; so too did he! Shocked

Geno

Seeing Bowser Jr come in after Bower said what he did Geno only laughed to ask; "well if this is a trap for the hero's what are you doing here then your burliness?"

Bowser turned away and says sighing; "Because Ganondorf turned on me and tossed me in here. He and Shadow Queen are working together to take over everything.. Which means to get rid of not only the hero's but the bad guys who could get in the way too."

As Geno says; "That can't be good. But there has to be a way out of here."

Bowser snorted and said; "Yea but for that one of us would have to be blessed with magical powers. The rainbow spell would have worked if it had been performed right chief. You forgot a phrase for the rest of it to work right!"

"Well then tell Queen what it is so she can try again and get us out of here." Geno insisted. Bowser nods to say; "The rest of the spell goes; With the spell finished let the truth of the painting shine through to reveal those living with in. Is the rest." Looking to Queen Bowser says after sighing; "That's all of the spell so try chanting that along with the first part of the spell & it should get us out of here."
    Luma Party
    Luma Party
    Link
    Link

Post by Luma Party Fri May 10, 2013 5:23 pm

Piantino and Co-Quest followed, the rest were in the bag.
    Co-Quest saw a puddle of water, in fact many puddles, he told Mario and Piantini to follow him down the trail...
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Custom Title : Gengar Master
    Internet Browser : Google Chrome

User Points : 8540
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : The Legend of Zelda & Pokemonz

Post by queenzelda Fri May 10, 2013 5:51 pm

Queen

Nodding Queen chanted the entire spell as it was given to her. Geno's first past along with Bowser's final part.. Thus when chanted: the spell teleported all of them: Zelda, Awesome L Shyguy, and Link included..

To Shadow Queen's castle! Shocked

Shadow Queen

Approaching the group Bowser turned to her to reply; "YOU! YOUR THE ONE WHO STARTED ALL OF THIS AND TRAPPED ME IN THAT PAINTING! YOUR GOING TO PAY FOR YOUR INSOLENCE!"

The Shadow Queen only grinned to stretch out her dark hands which were scattered through out the castle. Grabbing all of the hero's up in one swoop! "Hahaha! None of you are going to survive! After I finish with all of you; you'll think that the painting world was heaven compared to the torture you'll endure from ME!"

As she started to gather her power her grin grew as the hero's struggled to get free from her grip.

Zelda

"There has to be a way to get free of her grip! Link?! Can you get to your hook shot?? If so you should be able to at least get free."

Queen

Struggling didn't seem to help any so Queen just breathed deeply and let herself go.. Closing her eyes she looked deep with in herself for an answer.. Zelda and the others were right.. There had to be a way to get free..

Awesome L Shyguy

"Oh no! It looks like Queen's passed out!" AL Shyguy moaned. "Were doomed! WERE SO DOOMED!"

Bowser

"Were not doomed! I refuse to give in... Into this WITCH!" Bowser shouted looking straight at the Shadow Queen as she grinned to flail the hero & bad guy's alike around.

The Shadow Queen laughs to say; "Struggle all you like; but you'll never win against me. Give in.. One of you already has." She smiled as she brought Queen in closer to place her hands on her glowing Nimbi face.
    Soupy
    Soupy
    Donkey Kong
    Donkey Kong

User Points : 413
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : 3DS FC: 0189-9067-5963

Post by Soupy Fri May 10, 2013 7:24 pm

Link
    Link managed to get hold of his Clawshot, and shot it at the circle of bars on the ceiling. AL Shy Guy and Zelda grabbed onto Link, as he shot up to the ceiling. "AntiLuigi Shy Guy, you're the only one small enough to fit through the bars!" Link said to AL Shy Guy. AL Shy Guy climbed on top of Link, and squeezed through the bars. The Shadow Queen shot a powerful beam straight for the ceiling, which, although missing the heroes, the aftershock led Zelda to loose grip on Link and she fell to the floor, landing near Queen. Link was still holding onto his Clawshot, so he was still up there. The beam Shadow Queen had shot hit one of the bars, meaning Link could just make it through, so Link quickly climbed through. He and AL Shy Guy ran for the snowy hills in the distance. As the two of them were running, Link noticed the sun go down and then heard a howl "AROOOO!"

Last edited by Link on Fri May 10, 2013 9:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Fri May 10, 2013 9:12 pm

Mario was afraid that something could possibly go wrong if someone were to fall into one of the puddles. So he made sure to completely avoid getting anywhere near the puddles. He followed Piantino, and wondered where he could possibly be trying to take them once they got to a cliff which seemed to have been the end of Pianta Village...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:59 pm