The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
Luma Party
Soupy
queenzelda
Winters Thief Zero
LuigiFan97
9 posters

¿Where is Bowser?:Chapter I.

King Atem
    King Atem
    Ness
    Ness

Custom Title : PlayStation King
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 1568
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Legend of Zelda, Mario 'n Pokemon.

¿Where is Bowser?:Chapter I. - Page 6 Empty Re: ¿Where is Bowser?:Chapter I.

Post by King Atem Mon May 06, 2013 12:47 am

Dimentio smiled darkly to reply; "As of now it looks like both of your games are over."

Hunkering down Geno picks Queen up into his arms to shake his head and say; "No.. As neither of our games are over!" Right as Dimentio used a spell Geno leaped out of the way. But in leaping himself and Queen out of the way; he leaped them over a drop off point that was just over the hill; unseen.

Geno in that moment knew their games were over. Closing his eyes and tucking Queen close to him; he waited for gravity to over take him and then their games would be over once he hit the ground.

All Geno could manage to whisper to Queen was; "I'm sorry I couldn't protect you better m'lady.."
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Custom Title : Gengar Master
    Internet Browser : Google Chrome

User Points : 8540
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : The Legend of Zelda & Pokemonz

Post by queenzelda Mon May 06, 2013 1:07 am

Queen

With tears in her eyes hearing what Geno said to Queen; she prayed to herself as a white glow grew over the both of them until they both vanished into thin air.

-The Overthere.-

When all of a sudden both Geno and Queen appeared on the first cloud climb headed towards The Overthere.

"Now where are we?" Asked Queen as Geno sat her down next to him; a Nimbi girl says; "Your in The Overthere silly. The way up is a long climb you better get going you two!" As she fluttered off heading off. Queen looks to Geno to blush slightly and say; "Don't say you haven't protected me better ever again because your the best protector I know." As she kisses Geno on his cheek to blush a deep red.

"Come on we better make our way up like the Nimbi said.." Queen told Geno; as they both started to make their way from cloud to cloud Queen wondered how Luigifan, Link, Mario, and all of the others were doing on their journey's.

Zelda

Left on her own Zelda decided to follow the yellow brick road ahead wondering just where Link, and Peach had run off too. "I swear I can never keep up with Link; he's always one step ahead of me." She sighed.

Shadow Queen & Awesome L Shyguy

Shadow Queen smiles darkly and says; "Now Awesome L Shyguy go out and lead all of Mario and his fellow hero's to their doom!"

Awesome L Shyguy nods to say in a monotone mind controlled voice; "Yes mistress." As he leaves from the Shadow Queen's castle to do her bidding searching for Mario and the other hero's to try and lead them to their doom.
    Luma Party
    Luma Party
    Link
    Link

Custom Title : The Luma
    User Points : 2765

Post by Luma Party Mon May 06, 2013 6:49 am

Co-Quest

Co-Quest had awoken.
    "Mario, we must take this bag with us for protection".
    Co-Quest saw the green figure ahead.
    Co-Quest threw Mario a Super Acorn.
    He hopped into his hat and told Mario to glide up carrying the a Nabbit bag.
    ["It is light Mario, it doesn't matter what's in it".

Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up

User Points : 2147483647
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

Post by Winters Thief Zero Mon May 06, 2013 3:24 pm

Mario actually wound up thinking the bag was quite heavy, nonetheless he carried it and made his way over to the green figure, wondering what it could possibly be. Mario hadn't even walked half a mile before he grew tired, and wanted to take a break. He put the bag down and sat next to it. However, Co-quest and Fawful wanted to keep going, so Mario was going to have to continue onward. After all, he did want to see what the green figure was as well.
    King Atem
    King Atem
    Ness
    Ness

Custom Title : PlayStation King

User Points : 1568
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Legend of Zelda, Mario 'n Pokemon.

Post by King Atem Mon May 06, 2013 5:52 pm

Geno smiled looking over to Queen from time to time. He couldn't believe that she had kissed him; it had actually surprised him a bit. Smile

"Oh hey it looks like the way to the Overthere is to take a red breeze the rest of the way.. Hold on now." He smiles to pick Queen back up into his arms as he leaped onto the red wind to ride it all the way over to the Overthere. Once at the next area; he let Queen down & lead them both over to where an elevator sat with a young nimbi couple stood beside it.

"Can we use this to go up?" Geno inquired as one of the couple nods and the elevator opens allowing both Geno and Queen on board.

"Queen?" Geno asked looking over to her; "I was.. Wondering if you'd be my lady?"
    RP character's name: Bowser Jr
    The character's age: 15
    The gender: Male
    What they look like(or description): http://img.neoseeker.com/mgv/47729/729/110/7674397_display.png
    Their personality: Spoiled brat! [But he has a soft spot for the ladies.]
    Background: Is Bowser's youngest & favorite kid.
    Other: Bowser Jr can use fire breath attacks; just like his father. Razz

Bowser Jr walked up besides Luigifan as Bowser Jr was out looking for his dad himself.

"So Goomba; did you find my dad yet? Oh sorry Luigifan is what you called yourself when you left from the castle to look for him.. I tried looking in his usual spots but.. I didn't find him there."
    Luma Party
    Luma Party
    Link
    Link

Post by Luma Party Mon May 06, 2013 5:55 pm

Co-Quest was worried.lhe threw Mario an Ice Flower.
    Co-Quest looked into the bag again noticing a sign in the tree.
    It said "Grēṭa Deku br̥kṣa".
    He noticed that this was in Bengali.
    He had no idea what a "Deku" was.
    So he called in Mario...
    LuigiFan97
    LuigiFan97
    Koopa Troopa
    Koopa Troopa

User Points : 51

Post by LuigiFan97 Mon May 06, 2013 5:55 pm

The goomba with a smile followed the group, now he was sure that they would find Bowser at any cost
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Mon May 06, 2013 6:01 pm

Mario then looked at the sign, but unfortunately wasn't quite sure exactly what it said. He then thought for a second, earlier when Link had been in their group also looking for Bowser...on his fire arrows, the same language was written on it's side. He thought Link must know, but Link was no longer with them. They thought that they must need to find him to understand what it meant. So they continued onward in the desert, hopefully approaching a familiar area.
    Luma Party
    Luma Party
    Link
    Link

Post by Luma Party Mon May 06, 2013 6:05 pm

Fawful

Fawful clearly had no idea what the sign says.
    He told Co-Quest he saw it on an old duck named "kedu".

Co-Quest

Co-Quest saw the green figure, still unsure what it was, he told Mario be prepared to throw ice.
    He then hopped in to his hat thinking about the sign.
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Mon May 06, 2013 6:09 pm

As they got still closer to the green figure, it started to resemble an actual person. However, they were still unsure who it actually was. Mario was really itching to figure out who it was, so he started running fast, ice flower in his hand like Co-Quest had told him, and he was ready to throw it. He actually started eating one of the iceballs, considering it was so hot.
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Custom Title : Gengar Master
    Internet Browser : Google Chrome

User Points : 8540
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : The Legend of Zelda & Pokemonz

Post by queenzelda Mon May 06, 2013 6:12 pm

Queen

Nodding Queen smiled to say; "It would be an honor." Smile

Awesome L Shyguy

Turning to Bowser Jr, Awesome L Shyguy says; "Um excuse me but I'm Awesome L Shyguy. I'm not the Luigifan your looking for Bowser Jr. But have you seen the hero's I can't seem to find them. The mistress will be mad if I don't end their games soon." D:

Zelda

Once out of the magical forest Zelda found her way to what looked like a very HUGE castle. "Just what is this place?" Zelda wondered as she walked in through the open front door.
    Luma Party
    Luma Party
    Link
    Link

Post by Luma Party Mon May 06, 2013 6:18 pm

Co-Quest was really confused.
    It looked like a human and a completely different creature at the same time.
    It seemed to be guarding a painting of Kamek.
    Co-Quest saw Fawful go back to sleep...
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Mon May 06, 2013 6:23 pm

Mario also noticed that painting...however, he disagreed with Co-Quest, saying it looked a lot more like a nimbi, possibly Queen. The green figure itself however, well, Mario thought looked strangely familiar. He must have seen this creature or person before. But it seemed to keep changing into something different. Then Mario thought to himself, LuigiFan is green, and has changed into a Goomba before, so perhaps it was him. They got closer and closer to it.
    Luma Party
    Luma Party
    Link
    Link

Post by Luma Party Mon May 06, 2013 6:28 pm

Co-Quest glanced at the green figure.
    It did indeed look like LuigiFan.
    He ignored the painting for a second but then saw another odd figure in front of a picture of what looked like Dry Bowser.
    He noticed there lots of paintings.
    Some blank ones and some pictures of antagonists.
    Co-Quest stooped Fawful from entering one that looked like a bob-omb.
    He didn't want to leave Mario, Fawful and "Grēṭa Deku br̥kṣa" but had to find the right one.
    He watched Mario approach the green figure.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 9:46 pm