The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
Luma Party
Soupy
queenzelda
Winters Thief Zero
LuigiFan97
9 posters

¿Where is Bowser?:Chapter I.

queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Custom Title : Gengar Master
    Internet Browser : Google Chrome

User Points : 8540
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : The Legend of Zelda & Pokemonz

¿Where is Bowser?:Chapter I. - Page 5 Empty Re: ¿Where is Bowser?:Chapter I.

Post by queenzelda Sun May 05, 2013 5:39 pm

Queen

Nodding Queen says; "Ok sounds like a good idea. I can heal either of us should one of us get's hurt to badly." She told him as she followed at Geno's side; as he lead the way.

*Shadow Queen*

Afew moments pass as Shadow Queen walks over to where Luigifan lay; using her magic on him she then turned Luigifan into Awesome L Shyguy.

Shadow Queen: "Now Awesome L Shyguy you shall work for me." As Luigi fan awoke as a Shyguy wearing all green with an L hat on his head.

Zelda

"What was that?" Zelda asked surprised as she looked around.
    Soupy
    Soupy
    Donkey Kong
    Donkey Kong

User Points : 413
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : 3DS FC: 0189-9067-5963

Post by Soupy Sun May 05, 2013 5:41 pm

"We better check it out." Link said, as the couple ran into the forest.
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 2147483647
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

Post by Winters Thief Zero Sun May 05, 2013 5:43 pm

Mario continued once again, but was then stopped by hitting someone in the head.

The RP Character's Name: AntiLuigiFan
    The character's age: 18
    The character's gender: Male
    What they look like: The opposite colors of LuigiFan on each part of his clothing.
    Personality: A villain, not usually very nice.

Background:Wants to attempt to stop LuigiFan from doing anything, basically, originally recruited by Toadsworth.

Mario knew who this was, and wanted to try and persuade him not to stop LuigiFan this time, even Toadsworth didn't want him to.
    Luma Party
    Luma Party
    Link
    Link

Custom Title : The Luma
    User Points : 2765

Post by Luma Party Sun May 05, 2013 5:46 pm

Co-Quest tried to help persuade AntiLuigiFan to not stop LuigiFan.
    Fawful then pointed what looked like a mustard bottle at AntiLuigiFan and said he would squirt him if he didn't agree.
    King Atem
    King Atem
    Ness
    Ness

Custom Title : PlayStation King

User Points : 1568
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Legend of Zelda, Mario 'n Pokemon.

Post by King Atem Sun May 05, 2013 5:47 pm

queenzelda wrote:Queen

Nodding Queen says; "Ok sounds like a good idea. I can heal either of us should one of us get's hurt to badly." She told him as she followed at Geno's side; as he lead the way.

Geno nodded and lead the way through the deep waterfall cavern. Until suddenly once they went over a hill; they came out of the cave! "Well that was simple enough."

"Hahahaha." Laughed the clown; as Geno asked; "Just who are you?!"

"Names Dimentio. Pleaser of crowds; a pleasure." Dimentio bowed (-oocc: I blame queen's fan fic for this..-) As Geno asked; "What do you want?"

As Dimentio readied a spell he smiles to say; "Your pitiful lives."

(oocc: -to be continued in a separate post later. Wink -)
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Sun May 05, 2013 5:50 pm

AntiLuigiFan eventually agreed, and decided to go onward. However, he wanted LuigiFan to also be travelling with them, which Mario thought was impossible at this point, they had gone too far away, and have no idea where he is. But when Mario started walking, AntiLuigiFan held out a knife to him.
    Luma Party
    Luma Party
    Link
    Link

Post by Luma Party Sun May 05, 2013 5:52 pm

Co-Quest was fast to react.
    He threw Mario a Mega Mushroom.
    He then jumped into Mario's "mega" hat with his bag of items to watch Mario fight.
    Fawful backed off to talk to the nearest tree.
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Sun May 05, 2013 5:57 pm

Mario crushed AntiLuigiFan until he was now not only dead, but totally gone! Mario, Co-quest, and Fawful continued walking down the pathway.

"So, they think they've defeated me, hm? Well, I'm still alive and well." AntiLuigiFan started flying upward until he saw LuigiFan on the ocean.
    Luma Party
    Luma Party
    Link
    Link

Post by Luma Party Sun May 05, 2013 6:01 pm

Co-Quest grabbed Fawful and followed Mario.
    He saw a bright light shining ahead of them.
    Next thing Co-Star knew, him, Mario and Fawful were unconscious inside a dark bag.
    Co-Star luckily still had his item bag and Fawful oddly still had the tree he was talking to.

Last edited by Luma Party on Sun May 05, 2013 8:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Sun May 05, 2013 6:03 pm

Mario awoke in the large bag, feeling very uncomfortable. He immediately tried breaking through the bag, but it was too strong for him, his arms felt strangely tired. He looked around him, and saw Co-quest who had been making light for them with his glowing star bits, and fawful with a tree, which somehow was able to fit inside of the bag. Mario could barely move.
    Luma Party
    Luma Party
    Link
    Link

Post by Luma Party Sun May 05, 2013 6:06 pm

Co-Quest heard Fawful muttering something that sounded like "rabbit" then "nab".
    He noticed Fawful had seen the glowing light ahead of them and it was a Nabbit.
    They must have been in a Nabbit's bag.
    It seemed oddly large though.
    Co-Quest thought it looked a lot smaller on the outside.
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Sun May 05, 2013 6:13 pm

Mario had finally fallen through the bag, and landed in soft sand. He got out Co-quest and Fawful quickly, leaving the tree behind. The Nabbit kept running, without noticing they had left. They realized they were in the middle of a desert, so they must've somehow gone really far away. Mario looked around, seeing absolutely nothing that he had previously seen before being captured by Nabbit.

AntiLuigiFan swooped down and captured LuigiFan who was on the ground with two other beings (Queen and Geno) He flew with LuigiFan over to a desert, where he simply dropped LuigiFan.
    Luma Party
    Luma Party
    Link
    Link

Post by Luma Party Sun May 05, 2013 6:32 pm

Fawful

Fawful went chasing after the Nabbit.
    He grabbed the bag containing Co-Quest's items and the tree (yes the tree) and replaced it with a bag of mustard as the Nabbit kept on running.

Co-Quest

Co-Quest saw Fawful return.
    He suggested they hide in the Nabbit bag for a night.
    Mario, Co-Quest, Fawful, Co-Quest's Items and the tree safely hidden for the night.

Comment from Luma Party

Oh, Zero this tree will be useful later on so Mario might want to hang on to it.
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Sun May 05, 2013 9:44 pm

Mario

Mario had awaken from his sleep that night, while it was still dark outside. Even so, it was scorching hot, as expected from a desert. He noticed Co-quest and Fawful were still sleeping, but he got out of the Nabbit bag, and stood on the sand. He saw a green figure out pretty far from where he was standing, and thought he saw it moving. He decided that once everyone else had woken up, he would have them walk over there.

AntiLuigiFan

AntiLuigiFan had thought he'd killed LuigiFan when throwing him in the desert. (he was actually far from death...) and snickered. He had been very tired from flying for hours, that he just went down next to the waterfall for a rest.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 2:26 am