The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
Luma Party
Soupy
queenzelda
Winters Thief Zero
LuigiFan97
9 posters

¿Where is Bowser?:Chapter I.

Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 2147483647
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

¿Where is Bowser?:Chapter I. - Page 7 Empty Re: ¿Where is Bowser?:Chapter I.

Post by Winters Thief Zero Mon May 06, 2013 6:33 pm

Once Mario got to what appeared to be LuigiFan, the assumed LuigiFan didn't even say a word, just looked through the paintings that he had laying in the sand next to him. He kept picking them up, and putting glowing yellow stars inside each of them. Mario knew that each of the paintings seemed very familiar to him, and was reminded of them from one of his past adventures. He told Co-Quest to be careful not to fall into any of the paintings.
    Luma Party
    Luma Party
    Link
    Link

Custom Title : The Luma
    User Points : 2765

Post by Luma Party Mon May 06, 2013 6:37 pm

Co-Quest agreed to pay attention.
    Especially to the Dry Bowser one.
    Fawful slept and started to snore.
    Co-Quest whacked in the face so he'd stop,
    The assumed LuigiFan looked quite pale from what Co-Quest could see.
    But then all of the sudden, a picture of Naval Piranha hopped up and swallowed Mario, the assumed LuigiFan, Co-Quest, and the Nabbit bag containing Co-Quest's items, Fawful and the tree and all went dark.
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Mon May 06, 2013 6:43 pm

They appeared in Pianta Village. They noticed they were sitting atop a huge mushroom, bigger than any other mushroom Mario had ever seen! Mario was a good jumper, and knew he could easily get across to the other mushroom in front of them. Co-Quest could also just fly over. But he wasn't sure if Fawful could get over, or if LuigiFan could, looking in his current conditions. It was probably going to be difficult, Mario might have to hold them in the Nabbit bag.
    King Atem
    King Atem
    Ness
    Ness

Custom Title : PlayStation King

User Points : 1568
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Legend of Zelda, Mario 'n Pokemon.

Post by King Atem Mon May 06, 2013 6:46 pm

Geno

Placing his arm around Queen; Geno smiled glad he asked as they exited from the elevator heading towards the Nimbi town of Overthere.

Bowser Jr

"Ughnghhh! What do I care! I have to find my dad! Maybe we should team up what do you say L guy?" Bowser Jr asked as he looked over to the Awesome L Shyguy.
    Luma Party
    Luma Party
    Link
    Link

Post by Luma Party Mon May 06, 2013 7:07 pm

Character's RP name: Piantino
    Description: A normal looking blue pianta.

Fawful, LuigiFan, Co-Quest's items and the tree were safely in the bag.
    They were on the ground.
    Co-Quest was relieved.
    Rather than truning up in a jungle with Naval Piranha, they were in a Pianta Village.
    A Pianta introduced himself to Mario, his name was Piantino, he wanted to help.
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Mon May 06, 2013 7:11 pm

Mario told Piantino what their quest was, and they went along. Piantino offered to help Mario hold the Nabbit bag, but instead, he threw it over to the other part of the village. When they got over there, Fawful seemed mad, LuigiFan didn't seem to have any emotion whatsoever, though. Mario wanted to get out of Pianta Village and continue looking for Bowser in their land, but Piantino said that the only way out was by finding the 3 Pianta keys. Mario decided they should go find the Pianta keys hidden around Pianta Village.
    Luma Party
    Luma Party
    Link
    Link

Post by Luma Party Mon May 06, 2013 7:17 pm

Co-Quest got a letter from an unbeknownst person. It warned him too look for the one in the painting. He told Mario.
    Naval Piranha must be guarding a Pianta key.
    Piatino hinted they must look for him last.
    There second quest began!
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Mon May 06, 2013 7:27 pm

Mario started walking down a path, when a Police Pianta sprung out at them, asking what they were doing in Pianta Village. Mario wasn't exactly sure what to say, but he did look behind the police Pianta, and saw a mysterious Pianta shaded away from them.
    Luma Party
    Luma Party
    Link
    Link

Post by Luma Party Mon May 06, 2013 7:34 pm

Piantino quickly told the police pianta that Mario, Co-Quest, Fawful and LuigiFan were ambushed into arriving here.
    Co-Quest thanked Piantino.
    The mysterious Pianta behind him looked as if he was holding something shiny...
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Mon May 06, 2013 7:37 pm

Mario immediately knew it was one of the Pianta Keys! He didn't want to just snatch it though, so he simply started to stare at him. The Pianta looked up at Mario for half a second, but then looked straight back down. Then he started running off. That's when Mario started running towards the Pianta.
    Luma Party
    Luma Party
    Link
    Link

Post by Luma Party Mon May 06, 2013 7:41 pm

Co-Quest followed.
    Everyone else jumped into the bag as Piantino carried it.
    Mario threw Co-Quest the Ice Flower back and Co-Star threw him a Super Acorn.
    Getting the first key didn't look too easy...
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Mon May 06, 2013 7:50 pm

Mario

Mario just continued running, and running, until he actually wound up passing the Pianta. Of course, Mario didn't know this, so he just kept running. But the Pianta was hiding underground, as you could see with his plant sticking out of the ground.

AntiLuigiFan

AntiLuigiFan finally finished his long sleep, and started walking around, unsure of what exactly he should do with LuigiFan now gone. (or so he thought...) He decided he must torture someone else now. He saw a princess, and as he got closer, he knew who it was: Zelda.
    Luma Party
    Luma Party
    Link
    Link

Post by Luma Party Mon May 06, 2013 8:13 pm

Co-Quest called out for Mario.
    Mario finally came back.
    Piantino picked up the odd Pianta, grabbed the key and flung him straight in to a police car.
    Fawful came out screaming about how he was interrupted during his talk with the tree..
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Custom Title : Gengar Master
    Internet Browser : Google Chrome

User Points : 8540
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : The Legend of Zelda & Pokemonz

Post by queenzelda Mon May 06, 2013 8:50 pm

Zelda

Having gone into a huge castle Zelda spotted a strange man all in black with a backwards L on his black hat. "Who.. Who are you?" Zelda asked the strange looking man who was approaching her.

Queen

Making their way into the Overthere nimbi village, Queen says to Geno; "We should ask some one here where Grambi is.. He should know what's going on and how to help us."

Awesome L Shygay

"Yea sure why not since I can't seem to find the hero's." Awesome L Shyguy looks over to Bowser Jr to ask him; "So where do you think we should look for Bowser that you haven't looked yet?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:59 pm