The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+13
Nessness
commanderedgeworth
Frost-Knight
The Shattered Legacy
Polar
TheFrozenFairy
Rosalina
Nino
Saint Fluffy~
Dark Jester
Marowak
Soupy
Gengar
17 posters

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS

Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 2147483647
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS  - Page 29 Empty Re: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS

Post by Winters Thief Zero Thu Feb 06, 2014 3:09 pm

Uh, okay then. Perhaps there will be a new character revealed sometime soon? Because he hasn't really been showing many new concepts other than moves. Some of which being moves we had already seen previously.

I do wonder though, will there be something new in battle that completely changes it up? Brawl had the final smashes, so they might add in something for this one. Anybody have ideas for that?
    Luma Party
    Luma Party
    Link
    Link

Custom Title : The Luma
    User Points : 2765

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS  - Page 29 Empty Re: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS

Post by Luma Party Fri Feb 07, 2014 7:53 am

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS  - Page 29 Ssbday169

Sakurai wrote:Housed within the Control Capsule! Protected by Rinkas! Eyeball armed with a Laser Brain Attack!! The massive Assist Trophy Mother Brain joins the collection!!
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Fri Feb 07, 2014 3:12 pm

Now that is a weird choice but awesome, at one point I believe I heard people saying Mother Brain should be playable, and that just wouldn't work at all. XD But it's nice it's an assist trophy.
    Marowak
    Marowak
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Custom Title : Mari
    User Points : 2927
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Legend of Metroid Emblem Bros Story X/Y

Post by Marowak Fri Feb 07, 2014 11:09 pm

Yeah I'd rather Mother Brain be an assist trophy, that'd be very odd for it to be a playable character, they'd have to shrink it down a lot.
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Sat Feb 08, 2014 9:52 am

Maybe not by that much, look at Bowser and King Dedede, they're huge even compared to other characters. They could do the same thing if Ridley were to become a playable character, just shrink him down to about Bowser/King Dedede's sizes, maybe a bit bigger than them. Anybody else want Ridley playable if they do that? I certainly would.
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Internet Browser : Safari

User Points : 12861

Post by Gameguy1996 Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:44 am

Here's the pic of the day.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS  - Page 29 Tumblr_n0rq4pANwI1sw8d3mo2_1280

It looks like Ness, the female Villager and Meowth might be on the tv.

I will also go over what I think of last weeks pics.

Monday: It looks like a big update to Lucario's power.
    Tuesday: IT nice to see that has extreme speed also got upgraded.
    Wednesday: It's nice to see Palkia added as a Pokeball Pokemon. This likely means that Spear Pillar won't be a returning stage though.
    Thursday: A hint towards what happened in Brawl.
    Friday: It nice to see Monther Brain as an AT. I think it might replace the Metroid AT.

As for Ridley I don't really care what role he has but, he will be in the game in some role.
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Mon Feb 10, 2014 3:07 pm

I don't see the others, but I do see female Animal Crossing Villager on the TV. I wonder if he's hinting at those 3 characters being playable...
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Gameguy1996 Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:38 am

Sakurai wrote:"You missed me, because you attacked my illusory copy from my Double Team move!"
    Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS  - Page 29 Daily%281%29

Lucario's double team still looks the same but, I think a DK character is coming soon. Likely Diddy or a different DK character in a Nintendo Direct.

Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Tue Feb 11, 2014 3:27 pm

Not that interesting since it's the same move he already had previously. I wonder if Dixie Kong will be shown instead of Diddy though. They might show one of them on the 20th. Or earlier, I don't know when the Japanese release is.
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Gameguy1996 Wed Feb 12, 2014 2:16 am

Sakurai wrote:Pic of the day. The Home-run Bat in this game is black! And it's so powerful that your eyes might bug out!! And here's a look at a home run exiting the arena.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS  - Page 29 ZlCfzRfnVio6w5jM2n

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS  - Page 29 ZlCfzRfnV4wlmtOEf0

It's nice to see the return of the Home-run Bat. Also we might see the return of Diddy in the next pic of the day since DKCTF comes out on the 13th in Japan. Unless a Nintendo Direct is coming on Thursday.
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Wed Feb 12, 2014 1:35 pm

Kinda cool how he used 2 screenshots rather than only 1. I like how the bat is back again, although I don't think the color matters all that much. Just look at DK's face in the first screenshot, his eyes. :p

And I do think there will be a Direct tomorrow so hopefully they'll just have a new trailer and show him then. But I'd prefer Dixie Kong to be shown personally.
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Gameguy1996 Thu Feb 13, 2014 1:53 am

On the day of the Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze release date in Japan Diddy joins the battle once again. Is what might have happened if there was not a Direct in about 15 hours.

Here the place holder pic of the day.

Skaurai wrote:Pic of the day. Tomorrow is Valentine's Day...and the day the new Nintendo Direct airs! It will stream in Japan at 7 AM so it's going to be a very early morning for us...!

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS  - Page 29 ZlCfzRf2FEIhCBoKsG

It seems like he's hinting at a Diddy & Dixie tag team or just Dixie since he showed Peach who uses hearts in some of her moves and Dixie does summon hearts in DKCTF.
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:56 am

He's definitely hinting at a new Smash Bros. trailer at the very least. I actually really like that new rainbow move of Peach's. Was that in Brawl already?

I'm still expecting Dixie Kong to be shown later today in the Direct.
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Gameguy1996 Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:20 pm

Little Mac joins the battle!

It's not Diddy or Dixie but, it's nice to see Little Mac as a playable character.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:41 am