The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+13
Nessness
commanderedgeworth
Frost-Knight
The Shattered Legacy
Polar
TheFrozenFairy
Rosalina
Nino
Saint Fluffy~
Dark Jester
Marowak
Soupy
Gengar
17 posters

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS

Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 2147483647
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS  - Page 5 Empty Super Smash Bros Wii U

Post by Winters Thief Zero Wed May 08, 2013 3:17 pm

Takamaru might be cool, and I never actually thought about it that way Gameguy. I still don't want him in, but it's probably likely if that's going to be releasing sometime soon, so you're probably right. I know there are other lists with tons more characters than that, however I don't think there will be more than maybe 2 or 3 others that were not mentioned in the list you made.
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Internet Browser : Safari

User Points : 12861

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS  - Page 5 Empty Re: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS

Post by Gameguy1996 Fri May 24, 2013 9:35 pm

Some rumors are in, Good thing Go Nintendo posted the rumors before Nintendo removed them.
    Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS  - Page 5 1369345586922

The name of the game is fake, they won't show that many characters in the Nintendo Direct but, all of the characters in the rumor minus Tharja are likely playable.
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS  - Page 5 Empty Re: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS

Post by Winters Thief Zero Fri May 24, 2013 10:14 pm

Perhaps the name is fake, but I actually kinda like that name...I can see the teaser trailer (or regular trailer) being about 1:35 long, that makes sense. Maybe not exactly so...but if it does turn out being exactly as the rumor states, it's even then still possible that he didn't know it would turn out that way. Most of what he said would make sense though. Shulk would be an awesome character to add, even if I haven't played Xenoblade Chronicles yet.
    Luma Party
    Luma Party
    Link
    Link

Custom Title : The Luma
    User Points : 2765

Post by Luma Party Sat May 25, 2013 7:17 am

You're right Zero, not a bad name.
    Wasn't Mewtwo in Melee though?
    Pac-Man... Pretty likely but still very strange.
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Sat May 25, 2013 8:54 am

Mewtwo was in Melee, but he would still be a newcomer because it did say in his new form from X/Y. At least that's why I'm assuming he said that. Ikr, Pacman just wouldn't really fit Smash Bros. But I don't see much possibility he won't wind up being in it just because it's made by Namco-Bandai. Orchestrated music for the trailer sounds fine to me I suppose...

Post by Guest Sat May 25, 2013 8:57 am

IDC how many times I keep saying it, but I'mma do it again. A Tales of character. Lloyd Irving is seriously the most likely. MAYBE Yuri Lowell.

Also, don't remember where I specifically posted it, but I did call Mewtwo's new form for this game. It seems very likely. It'd also be nice to see a character return.
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Sat May 25, 2013 9:03 am

Maybe you did in the 3DS version's topic...that's your first post here. Razz Considering you don't want a Wii U, at least not at the moment, you were probably just thinking this was the 3DS topic...

But I think the character roster will be similar in both versions. There might just be a few in the Wii U version that aren't in the 3DS one.
    Luma Party
    Luma Party
    Link
    Link

Post by Luma Party Sat May 25, 2013 11:17 am

Don-chan and a Tekken character will probably be in too...
    By helping Nintendo produce their game they would probably let them advertise their characters.
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:16 am

Sakurai has announced that the trailer will indeed be shown in the Nintendo Direct as well as Nintendo's E3 conference on June 11th.

Sakurai wrote:I have an announcement. During the Nintendo Direct to be broadcast from
    11PM on the night of June 11th, the first trailer of the new entry in
    the Super Smash Bros. series will be broadcast. For the first time,
    simultaneously across the world! Do not miss it.

So that's good news! I'll be looking forward to the trailer for sure.
    Luma Party
    Luma Party
    Link
    Link

Post by Luma Party Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:45 pm

That's good!
    Takamaru and Pac-Man I'm sure of will be playable...
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Gameguy1996 Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:07 pm

I can't wait for the trailer.

I expect an opening like E3 06 were Mario, Link, Kirby and Pikachu are shown. As for new fighters I will go with Pacmen and the new Mewtwo.
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:10 pm

I agree, although perhaps a few others will be shown in addition...maybe not new characters, but at least a few others like Samus or Pit so we have some more confirmations of characters who will be in the game. Mewtwo's new form is definitely likely to be in the game, so I don't doubt it would be in the trailer.
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Gameguy1996 Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:31 pm

Zero Revolution wrote:I agree, although perhaps a few others will be shown in addition...maybe not new characters, but at least a few others like Samus or Pit so we have some more confirmations of characters who will be in the game. Mewtwo's new form is definitely likely to be in the game, so I don't doubt it would be in the trailer.
    Samus, Pit, Fox, Peach, Zelda and Sonic could be the other characters shown.

Because many fans want to see Samus, Pit and Fox but, they also might show off Peach and Zelda's new looks. As for Sonic he might be shown early do to the partnership with Nintendo and Sega.
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Gameguy1996 Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:32 am

New Smash footage was just shown at the end of the Nintendo Direct.

Mega Man and the Animal Crossing Boy will be joining the roster.

You can also expect to play Smash 4 for Wii U and Nintendo 3DS in 2014.

The Smash 4 Website is also open right now.

Roster as if July 12th
    Animal Crossing Villager
    Mario
    Link
    Samus
    Kirby
    Fox
    Pit
    DK
    Pikachu
    Luigi
    Bowser
    Mega Man
    Wii Fit Trainer
    Captain Olimar and Pikmin

I can't wait too play Smash in 2014.

What characters would everyone want to see in Smash 4.

Last edited by Gameguy1996 on Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 3:46 am