The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+13
Nessness
commanderedgeworth
Frost-Knight
The Shattered Legacy
Polar
TheFrozenFairy
Rosalina
Nino
Saint Fluffy~
Dark Jester
Marowak
Soupy
Gengar
17 posters

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS

Luma Party
    Luma Party
    Link
    Link

Custom Title : The Luma
    User Points : 2765

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS  - Page 51 Empty Re: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS

Post by Luma Party Thu Jul 10, 2014 8:16 am

Now maybe bring that game on Virtual Console?
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 2147483647
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS  - Page 51 Empty Re: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS

Post by Winters Thief Zero Thu Jul 10, 2014 8:40 am

^ Heheh, I have the game on my 3DS due to the Ambassador Program. But if I could somehow gift it to you I would, I never play that. :3

Cool how Samus has the Light Suit. And I like Mario's costume too, never seen that.

Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Internet Browser : Safari

User Points : 12861

Post by Gameguy1996 Fri Jul 11, 2014 3:13 am

Sakurai wrote:Pic of the day. Pac-Man's up taunt is known as Namco Roulette! Namco characters from the 1980s will randomly appear. See? There's a variety of characters. Huh? One of them looks pretty recent.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS  - Page 51 Rhmm87

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS  - Page 51 Rlvryh

I guess Namco Roulette is not part of the fruit attack. I'm glad it's just a taunt since most of the Namco characters looked OP.
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Fri Jul 11, 2014 8:24 am

It would've been nice to see a move revolving around that though. But I guess it's a cool taunt.
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Gameguy1996 Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:22 am

Sakurai wrote:Pic of the day. In order to make Rayman's trophy, we asked Ubisoft to share their references. We were expecting to receive 2D drawing references for Rayman, but to our surprise, they sent us data of a brand new 3D model that they rendered for this game!! And that was how this trophy was created. It takes a lot of work creating each model, so it's wonderful that the creators contributed their own efforts!!

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS  - Page 51 2me1n6g

I like how Rayman got his own trophy since he has had quite a few games on Nintendo systems and maybe some other third party characters might show up in the trophy list.
    commanderedgeworth
    commanderedgeworth
    Deku
    Deku

User Points : 189

Post by commanderedgeworth Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:07 am

GLOBOX 4 BRAWL
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:06 am

Anyone who watched the newcomers reveal, knows that there are now FIVE Fire Emblem characters. And people were saying they don't think the series needs three. Well now you've been proven wrong. Razz Lucina, Robin, and Chrom are now all playable! And Captain Falcon returns. That was the first trailer I legitimately screamed out of surprise in.
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Gameguy1996 Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:20 am

Only Lucina and Robin are playable.

Captain Falcon:

Lucina:

Robin:

Robin and Lucina look great and I'm glad Falcon is back. Also Chrom seems to be part of Robin's final smash or an AT, in one of Robins pics there's a new stage I think, I can't help but, wander if Falco and Meta Knight might be on there way soon do to some of the pics, it seems like every character will be shown before the game comes out. Lastly the leak is likely dead but, I think Shulk is still on the way in a few weeks and Sakurai told Monolith Soft to retweet to throw everyone off.
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Gameguy1996 Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:59 am

Here is what Sakurai said about the new character and Falcon. He did not post a Lucina picture though.

Sakurai wrote:Pic of the day. Robin, the avatar in Fire Emblem Awakening, joins the battle!! As a master of tomes and the Levin sword, Robin's not like any other swordfighter. You can also select Robin's gender when you play. And welcome back, Captain Falcon!! When are you ever getting a new game of your own?

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS  - Page 51 24pj3ic

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS  - Page 51 B9g201

I feel like Chrom was thrown in the trash today. With that said though I hope your FEA avatar can be put into the game like how we should be able to use are New Leaf Villager and maybe Sakurai has some inside info?
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Mon Jul 14, 2014 5:09 pm

Well, Chrom has been confirmed to not be playable in the game, proving that leak from Gematsu false. Which also means we might not get Shulk or the Chorus Men, which I'm fine with, although it would be interesting to see them.

And yeah, Lucina and Robin look awesome. Although I'm not sure what new moves Lucina has apart from the same moves as Marth...
    TheFrozenFairy
    TheFrozenFairy

Custom Title : Frigid Fairy of the Forest

User Points : 993

Post by TheFrozenFairy Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:45 pm

I was really surprised about this reveal today. I didn't know who to expect, but Lucina and Robin look like great choices, I have never played a Fire Emblem game but I hope to someday.

I am really happy about Captain Falcon's return, I knew he was guaranteed but I didn't see him coming today.
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:12 pm

^ I'd really recommend the series, you should try it out when you get the chance. And yeah, it is nice to see Captain Falcon is back. I'd wager all of the original 12 will be back, as they have been in every Super Smash Bros. game to date.
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Gameguy1996 Tue Jul 15, 2014 3:47 am

Sakurai wrote:And here's an illustration celebrating the newcomers! This was drawn by Yusuke Kozaki, the illustrator for Fire Emblem Awakening. The character reveal movie was created by anima, which also worked on the movie sequences for the original game. We've really jumped into the world of "Awakening."

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS  - Page 51 ZlCfzSKmJdolDPcNvE
    Sakurai wrote:Pic of the day. Along with Robin, Lucina joins the battle!! Her physical ablilites are identical to Marth's--it must be in her D.N.A. However, where Marth's power is concentrated in the tip of the sword, Lucina's attack strength is balanced throughout the weapon, which might make her easier to control. She's also a little bit shorter than Marth. With the Wii Fit Trainers, the male and female Robins, the Villagers, and Little Mac, varying their appearances and voices works just like selecting alternate color variations. However, whenever there is even a small difference in abilities, that character gets an actual roster slot. That is why you can select Lucina individually. By the way…there's probably no chance you'll be able to see this in the game, but Lucina has the mark of Naga in her left eye.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS  - Page 51 2958i1i

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS  - Page 51 15oz8ea

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS  - Page 51 90397n

I'm glad Sakurai said that most characters won't have different character alts if there different sizes or they have abilities. So ones like Lucus, Dixie and Impa won't be alts, I also like how he want over the detail over Lucina's eye for those who did not know.
    commanderedgeworth
    commanderedgeworth
    Deku
    Deku

User Points : 189

Post by commanderedgeworth Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:39 am

Lucina is so bloody boring, as a character she's so stuffy and girl scoutish she should be selling cookie boxes around the neighbourhood. She is female Marth, and Awakening actually played around with that for a little while.

It could have been Rayman. Hum.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 11:31 pm