The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+13
Nessness
commanderedgeworth
Frost-Knight
The Shattered Legacy
Polar
TheFrozenFairy
Rosalina
Nino
Saint Fluffy~
Dark Jester
Marowak
Soupy
Gengar
17 posters

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS

Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Internet Browser : Safari

User Points : 12861

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS  - Page 63 Empty Re: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS

Post by Gameguy1996 Fri Sep 19, 2014 2:35 am

I think the release date will be revealed next month but, November 21st seems like the day it will come out on.

Sakurai wrote:Pic of the day. Well, I'd better post some pictures from the Wii U version once in a while, right? We've brought back the Castle Siege stage from Fire Emblem! Most of the games in the Fire Emblem series have a different unique setting and have fields without much height, so it was hard to narrow down what venues to focus on. Castle Siege and Colosseum are two stages that aren't exclusive to specific games in the franchise.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS  - Page 63 2m7j5ep

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS  - Page 63 14cy6vo

This stage was one of the more better ones in Brawl so I'm glad that it made a return.
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 2147483647
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS  - Page 63 Empty Re: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS

Post by Winters Thief Zero Fri Sep 19, 2014 3:14 pm

Oh cool, I loved that stage in Brawl. And it makes sense they're using stages not based around specific Fire Emblem titles, there have only been 2 home console releases worldwide.
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Gameguy1996 Mon Sep 22, 2014 3:00 am

Sakurai wrote:Pic of the day. Here are the results for Conquest mode for players in Japan that are playing the Japanese 3DS version. Their next challenge is to battle each other with fighters they've trained up and fighters made of metal!!

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS  - Page 63 ZlCfzSd8cnsBPFb_Yt

I still don't understand this mode but, it seems like you can beat other players in different matches every so often.
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Mon Sep 22, 2014 4:56 pm

Yeah, he hasn't really explained Conquest Mode at all, I wonder why. Maybe we won't actually have it on day one outside Japan?
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Gameguy1996 Tue Sep 23, 2014 1:36 am

Sakurai wrote:Pic of the day. Master Hand's glove rips open, and a mysterious substance we're calling the swarm, er, swarms out. The amount of this substance determines the shape of your final opponent, and you will have to launch it away in small clusters at a time. The higher your intensity, the denser the substance will be.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS  - Page 63 ZlCfzSeKZQ0cV-Eenb

I think there's more to this boss then most might think.
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:34 pm

Well they apparently revealed it in the Treehouse Live stream, so most probably won't be surprised actually. Razz I didn't watch the Smash Bros. part of that stream though, so I don't know exactly what it is. From what he said in the description though that seems really cool.
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Gameguy1996 Wed Sep 24, 2014 3:00 am

Sakurai wrote:Pic of the day. PAC-MAN makes an appearance on the PictoChat 2 stage. We've included this as an element from Pac-Pix, which was released in 2005. It was quite revolutionary. There are a lot of new elements in the PictoChat 2 stage. In this screenshot, it looks like there is depth to the stage…or like there isn't. The illusory nature of the drawing is meant to challenge your perspective.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS  - Page 63 ZlCfzSeXgWUhGA07O5

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS  - Page 63 ZlCfzSeXgcw9VUO3WQ

That cool how PictoChat 2 has the Pac-Man from Pac-Pix and I always though this stage was a cool idea in Brawl so I'm glad a new one is in.
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Wed Sep 24, 2014 3:04 pm

A new Pictochat stage? Cool! I loved the one in Brawl, it was pretty unique. I'm glad they're bringing it back with new drawings instead of just reusing the same stage like they could have done instead.
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Gameguy1996 Thu Sep 25, 2014 3:38 am

Sakurai wrote:Pic of the day. We've prepared many hats for Mii Fighters...but a lot of them are humorously designed, so it might be hard to coordinate them with flair. You could, of course, choose to not wear the hats at all... It makes me wonder--how is everyone planning to dress up their Mii Fighters? Well, one thing is for sure: the ninja headband worn by the Mii in front should look good with anything.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS  - Page 63 ZlCfzSejVEg5tMK8Ud

I think most of the Find Mii hats will be in along with some new ones like the one in the back. I hope they also made hats for every playable character but, I don't think they did sadly.
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Thu Sep 25, 2014 3:01 pm

I hope there's a lot of hats to choose from to customize your Mii Fighters. Maybe you could even buy more with Gold Coins or something.

Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Gameguy1996 Fri Sep 26, 2014 3:52 am

Sakurai wrote:Pic of the day. Here's a stage exclusive to the Wii U version: Gamer. Don't let Mom find you while you're duking it out!! If Mom does spot you, she'll scold you and blow you away!! ...I've never seen a fighting action game as chaotic as this one.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS  - Page 63 O6xwlv

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS  - Page 63 1zldwr7

This stage is from 9 Volts mini-game in Game & Wario. I guess this could be a cool stage but, I would rather have seen a stage that changes to a few other games from Game & Wario since the Mom comes into the room often.
    Kinopio
    Kinopio
    Fox McCloud
    Fox McCloud

Custom Title : "Time for adventure!~"
    Internet Browser : Google Chrome

User Points : 680
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Super Mario Bros. 2 (USA)

Post by Kinopio Fri Sep 26, 2014 1:56 pm

Haha, 9 Volt's minigames always were hilarious. xD

That's a neat stage choice I'd say!
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Fri Sep 26, 2014 3:11 pm

Well it's already looking like that leak was real! I never would've expected a Game and Wario stage. That looks pretty cool, and that mom in the second picture. XD I can't wait to play that stage.
    TheFrozenFairy
    TheFrozenFairy

Custom Title : Frigid Fairy of the Forest

User Points : 993

Post by TheFrozenFairy Fri Sep 26, 2014 4:06 pm

A stage based on Gamer seems really cool. I didn't expect something like this, I'm looking forward to playing on this stage.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:53 am