The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+13
Nessness
commanderedgeworth
Frost-Knight
The Shattered Legacy
Polar
TheFrozenFairy
Rosalina
Nino
Saint Fluffy~
Dark Jester
Marowak
Soupy
Gengar
17 posters

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS

Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Internet Browser : Safari

User Points : 12861

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS  - Page 68 Empty Re: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS

Post by Gameguy1996 Fri Oct 31, 2014 3:40 am

Sakurai wrote:Pic of the day. In Stage Builder, you can draw lines on your Wii U GamePad to create stages!! It might not be the easiest stage to battle on, but you can even make stages like this one.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS  - Page 68 ZlCfzSmf4Dk-LNUB_q

it kind of looks like a Epic Yarn stage and even though the stage looks plain the Kirby drawing is cool.
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 2147483647
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS  - Page 68 Empty Re: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS

Post by Winters Thief Zero Fri Oct 31, 2014 3:09 pm

That's a cool-looking stage. I'm really liking how the new stage editor looks, I can't wait to try it out myself when I get the Wii U version.
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Gameguy1996 Mon Nov 03, 2014 1:10 am

Sakurai wrote:Pic of the day. Here's the main menu of the Wii U Version. Colorful silhouettes of various fighters stream in the background. It looks sparkly.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS  - Page 68 ZlCfzSnTBIYI1kqxVS

We saw the menu in the 50 facts video but, it's still way better then the menu in the 3DS version.
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Mon Nov 03, 2014 4:42 pm

Certainly looks better than the menu from the 3DS version, where it looked pretty dull. I like that menu though, Sakurai's menus always look nice.
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Gameguy1996 Tue Nov 04, 2014 2:53 am

Sakurai wrote:Pic of the day. Here's the Fiend's Scale in Classic mode. When you raise the intensity in the 3DS version, the effects looked similar to a picture book. However, for the Wii U version, as you raise your intensity it looks like you're falling deeper into the underworld. The very bottom looks ferocious. The field in Classic mode has five different backgrounds determined by the intensity level. On low intensity, the background looks peaceful, but on high intensity, the atmosphere gets pretty intimidating.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS  - Page 68 ZlCfzSnhX98zIxyRAq

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS  - Page 68 ZlCfzSnhYGsY2-Eatx

It's cool how 9.0 is the underworld theme and think 9.0 will be even harder since Master Core now has the Master Fortress part added.
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Tue Nov 04, 2014 10:00 am

That's pretty cool, I haven't even tried a difficulty very high on the 3DS version yet, so I guess I don't have anything to compare to yet.
    Marowak
    Marowak
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Custom Title : Mari
    User Points : 2927
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Legend of Metroid Emblem Bros Story X/Y

Post by Marowak Tue Nov 04, 2014 10:03 pm

Zero Revolution wrote:That's pretty cool, I haven't even tried a difficulty very high on the 3DS version yet, so I guess I don't have anything to compare to yet.
    You should've done what I did and go 9.0 first try, until you start over at 7.
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Tue Nov 04, 2014 10:06 pm

^ I didn't have enough Gold or I probably would, now I have a ton so I can probably try for a pretty high difficulty level next time. Although, I prefer slowly ramping it up every time I play through it as a new character.
    Marowak
    Marowak
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Custom Title : Mari
    User Points : 2927
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Legend of Metroid Emblem Bros Story X/Y

Post by Marowak Tue Nov 04, 2014 10:09 pm

Just use your best character and give it a try, the only thing you lose are some coins and it's not like those are that hard to get back.
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Gameguy1996 Wed Nov 05, 2014 1:53 am

Sakurai wrote:Pic of the day. Jackpot Opportunity is one of the Events in single-player mode where you aim to collect 1,000 Gold to pay off your loan. This scenario uses Coin Battle rules. It's Past Your Bedtime sets up another predetermined situation for a single-player Event. In this one, Jigglypuff needs to put every fighter to sleep at the same time. There are quite a few scenarios like this that aren't simply brawls.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS  - Page 68 ZlCfzSntMXACUYnuWQ

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS  - Page 68 ZlCfzSntMfI8gIG4WK

I always liked the events where you just use your moves to pull something off and I hope there's a few more coin events since Brawl only had one.
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:30 pm

I like the more unique events like that, the Event Mode should be fun to play as usual.
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Gameguy1996 Wed Nov 05, 2014 6:58 pm

Duck Hunt takes aim!

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS  - Page 68 Main

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS  - Page 68 Illust-modal

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS  - Page 68 Screen-1

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS  - Page 68 Screen-2

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS  - Page 68 Screen-3

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS  - Page 68 Screen-4

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS  - Page 68 Screen-5

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS  - Page 68 Screen-6

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS  - Page 68 Screen-7

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS  - Page 68 Screen-8

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS  - Page 68 Screen-9

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS  - Page 68 Screen-10

Jigglypuff Puffs up!

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS  - Page 68 Main
    Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS  - Page 68 Screen-1

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS  - Page 68 Screen-2

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS  - Page 68 Screen-3

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS  - Page 68 Screen-4

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS  - Page 68 Screen-5

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS  - Page 68 Screen-6

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS  - Page 68 Screen-7

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS  - Page 68 Screen-8

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS  - Page 68 Screen-9

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS  - Page 68 Screen-10

Not much to say but, the Duck Hunt stage looks good.
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Gameguy1996 Thu Nov 06, 2014 2:23 am

Sakurai wrote:Pic of the day. Here's something we didn't even announce in "Super Smash Bros. for Wii U: 50-Fact Extravaganza"(“ Super Smash Bros. for Wii U: 50 Must-See Things”)--a stage from Yoshi's Woolly World. This stage was added and developed quite near the end of development. The surfaces are soft and cushiony. The mobiles are placed in different locations depending on the situation, and they tilt according to weight distribution. The stage also gets rearranged, so the ground may disappear temporarily during a remodel

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS  - Page 68 ZlCfzSn4WmIIzjJDog

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS  - Page 68 ZlCfzSn4WtQZh-J9O2

It's cool how this stage changes at random and it sounds like this will be the only stage for games that have not released yet.
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Gameguy1996 Fri Nov 07, 2014 3:09 am

Sakurai wrote:Pic of the day. Here's a new stage, Wuhu Island. Flying around Wuhu Island may remind you of the Pilot Wings stage, but this time we tour famous locations on the island. For example, here's the starting line of a power-cruising race. You may also find yourself at a mountain summit, in front of a fountain, on a suspension bridge, in a fighting arena, or riding on a boat. The stage really feels like a resort vacation. I've been so busy with developing this game that I dreamed about tropical islands every time I saw this stage. …Beaches in the summer are great, aren't they?

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS  - Page 68 ZlCfzSoDCw8K61N1h9

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS  - Page 68 ZlCfzSoDC6E4DlXUkI

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS  - Page 68 ZlCfzSoDC9QxDu0L4B

That's cool that you ride on a boat sometimes and this stage is looking like it will be in my top 5 stages.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 3:46 am