The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Shadow and the Hero's of Mobius: RP

Shadow the Hedgehog
    Shadow the Hedgehog
    Koopa Troopa
    Koopa Troopa

Custom Title : Lord Shadow
    Internet Browser : Opera

User Points : 53
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Super Mario Galaxy

Shadow and the Hero's of Mobius: RP Empty Shadow and the Hero's of Mobius: RP

Post by Shadow the Hedgehog Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:21 pm

Code:
    Name:
    What they look like (or description): 
    Personality type http://www.personalitypage.com/high-level.html :
    Weapon of Choice (WoC):
    Other:
    Shadow
    18 | Male
    Shadow and the Hero's of Mobius: RP 121-61
    Chaos control & manipulation of time. 
    Shadow bored of watching Eggman constantly fail at trying to take over all of Mobius does so himself instead daring any to dethrone him.

“As the new ruler of Mobius.” Shadow announced over the Mobious air waves via satellite up-link to every television and radio station on the planet; “I  challenge any one to try to dethrone me! Eggman has failed constantly time and time again; where as I have succeeded as you can plainly see. So if any of you no matter the race think you can dethrone me; I challenge you to rise up & do so! Any one who rises to this challenge will become the new ruler of Mobius! Until such a time; every one is under MY thumb & MY rule. Never forget that. Now; onto more pressing matters. As of this moment Sonic the Hedgehog is a wanted felon! Any one seeing him is to report his sighting to an officer. Miles Per-hour as of this moment is in custody, as too is Amy Rose thanks to my official chief of police; Rouge the Bat. Now; remember to bow to the statues you see of me in the towns or pay a fine! All hail me your new king Shadow!”

And with that the announcement cut off as radio stations and televisions all over the globe went back to their regularly scheduled programming. Folding his arms Shadow looks out the window of the castle as Rouge sat on the arm of the throne he says to no one; “Now to wait..”
    Etna
    Etna
    Waddle Dee
    Waddle Dee

Custom Title : Wild Cat

User Points : 87

Shadow and the Hero's of Mobius: RP Empty Re: Shadow and the Hero's of Mobius: RP

Post by Etna Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:49 pm

OFF: Are humans allowed to be in this? Or just the animals that are represented in the series & video games?
    Shadow the Hedgehog
    Shadow the Hedgehog
    Koopa Troopa
    Koopa Troopa

Shadow and the Hero's of Mobius: RP Empty Re: Shadow and the Hero's of Mobius: RP

Post by Shadow the Hedgehog Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:50 pm

OFF: Yes; humans are allowed in this role play. So too are oc's created from the series. I'm flexible.
    Etna
    Etna
    Waddle Dee
    Waddle Dee

Post by Etna Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:07 pm

OFF: Sweet! Thanks for the reply!

ON: Name: Etna Black
    What they look like (or description):
    Spoiler:

Personality type: The Doer.
    Weapon of Choice (WoC): Black magic.
    Other: She also uses a black keyblade with a broken heart at it's tip; with a golden triangle dangling from the hilt. She found the sword one day while exploring a cave on Mobius.

Etna stood up to say; "I can't believe him!" She exclaimed, as her father Lucious Black chuckles to reply with a wry grin; "I can, that's Shadow alright." Etna shook her head to say; "No I don't care. I'm going to head to the castle and challenge him this very day. What he's doing to the people of Mobious isn't any more right then if Eggman took over!"

As she walked in a huff towards her room; Luicious says; "You know he's doing this as a trap right? Basically asking for any one to come and dethrone him sounds like he's trying to route out the trouble makers who'd do it any way."

As Etna says from her room; "Doesn't matter to me. I'm still going. You coming along or not?"

As Lucious chuckles to say; "Na; I'll sit the apparent trap out. I'll come get you if you take too long getting home." He smiled as Etna came out dressed in her black mage clothes; "Good luck your going to need it." Her father smiled as Etna says; "Thanks a lot dad." -_- To walk out of their shared home deep with in Megaopolis headed towards the castle which was located beyond Station Square.
    Shadow the Hedgehog
    Shadow the Hedgehog
    Koopa Troopa
    Koopa Troopa

Post by Shadow the Hedgehog Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:13 pm

OFF: Heh, nice post. Razz

On: Shadow turned to Rouge to ask her; "So how long do you think it'll take before any one arrives to take me up on my offer?"

Rouge: "What to dethrone you? I wouldn't hold your breath; you've apparently sent out an invitation as a trap. Any fool could see that."

Shadow: "Perhaps.. But.. Do you think Sonic will be the first to come?"

Rouge: "Ha! If not then who else? Sonic is as stubborn as you. If not worse." Rouge laughed.
    Etna
    Etna
    Waddle Dee
    Waddle Dee

Post by Etna Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:57 pm

On the way through Magaopolis; Etna ran into an old friend of her's just eating some lunch.

"So, Knuckles I see your not phased any by Shadow's announcement.." -_- Etna told him a bit perturbed.

Knuckles just laughs to say; "What do I care? As long as he's not after the chaos emeralds it's none of my affair what he does."

-_- "Ughn.. Knukles.. Some times I wonder if all you care about is those stupid emeralds.." Etna complained rolling her eyes as Knuckles laughs to say; "OF COURSE! It's my duty to care about the Emeralds and as long as that's my job I see no reason to stray from it."

Sighing even deeper Etna says; "Well what ever. I'm heading for the castle to challenge Shadow. I'll see you later Knuckles."

Knuckles laughs to say; "Yea I doubt it. Have fun though!"

As Etna just shook her head to turn and head back down the road heading towards Station Square.
    Alpha
    Alpha
    Goomba
    Goomba

Custom Title : Knight
    User Points : 34

Post by Alpha Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:13 pm

Name: Silver
    What they look like (or description): White colored hedgehog with yellow eyes & blue shoes. http://images.wikia.com/sonic/images/a/a2/Silver_the_Hedgehog.png

Personality type: The idealist.
    Weapon of Choice (WoC): His hands & feet. Razz
    Other: Silver can also turn into Super Silver should the need arise.

Silver whom was walking the streets of Magaopolis over heard Shadow's announcement over the megaphone and it just boiled his blood something fierce!

Silver: "That pompous... Arrogant.... MULE headed FOOL! What is he thinking by pulling this kind of thing? I'm going to put a stop to it and try to talk some sense into him!"

As he rushed off headed towards Station Square; he ran right into a young female black mage who seemed to be heading in the same direction he was. (Etna)

Silver: "Ooofff!" >_<

Looking over to the young woman he stood up and offered her a hand up.

Silver: "Sorry about that; I didn't see you. Are you alright?" :/
    King Atem
    King Atem
    Ness
    Ness

Custom Title : PlayStation King
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 1568
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Legend of Zelda, Mario 'n Pokemon.

Post by King Atem Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:10 pm

Name: Yusei Fudo (Yami Yugi)
    What they look like (or description): http://images5.fanpop.com/image/photos/27900000/Destiny-Draw-yusei-fudo-27993404-600-600.jpg (http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/353/e/6/it__s_a_yugioh_clone_xmas_by_queenzelda01-d356niy.png)

Personality type: The Mechanic (The Nurturer)
    Weapon of Choice (WoC): Throwing cards (His duel keyblade.)

"Sounds like he's after Sonic.. We should find him & tell him what's going on." Yusei said looking over to Yami who just shook his head to say; "If Sonic doesn't know what's going on by now it wouldn't surprise me. What we need to do is figure out a way to stop Shadow's madness. His asking any one to come and dethrone him is an apparent trap.." Looking to Yusei he asked him; "What do you think?"

Yusei says grabbing his throwing cards; "I say we get in contact with Princess Sally; she'll know what course of action to take."

Yami nods to say grabbing his duel-disk keyblade; "Sounds like a plan."
    Etna
    Etna
    Waddle Dee
    Waddle Dee

Post by Etna Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:21 pm

Alpha wrote:Silver whom was walking the streets of Magaopolis over heard Shadow's announcement over the megaphone and it just boiled his blood something fierce!

Silver: "That pompous... Arrogant.... MULE headed FOOL! What is he thinking by pulling this kind of thing? I'm going to put a stop to it and try to talk some sense into him!"

As he rushed off headed towards Station Square; he ran right into a young female black mage who seemed to be heading in the same direction he was. (Etna)

Silver: "Ooofff!" >_<

Looking over to the young woman he stood up and offered her a hand up.

Silver: "Sorry about that; I didn't see you. Are you alright?" :/

Looking up into Silver's yellow eyes she smiled to nod and took his hand as he helped her up. "Yea." She smiled; "I'm fine. Name's Etna.. Who are you?" Etna asked him smiling curiously.
    Alpha
    Alpha
    Goomba
    Goomba

Custom Title : Knight
    User Points : 34

Post by Alpha Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:23 pm

Silver: "Name's Silver; an honor to meet you. So where you headed? I'm headed towards the castel beyond Station Square myself." Smile
    Etna
    Etna
    Waddle Dee
    Waddle Dee

Post by Etna Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:28 pm

Nodding Etna says; "yea I'm headed to the same place too! That... Arrogant Shadow face thinks that he can just take over the world and then challenge any one to take him from his throne is asking for it in my book!" She told him humphing as she crossed her arms. Looking to Silver she asked him; "Did you want to travel together? I mean we're heading the same way and all." Very Happy
    Namine
    Namine
    Deku
    Deku

Custom Title : Princess Namine

User Points : 143
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles

Post by Namine Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:32 pm

Name: Sally Acorn
    What they look like (or description): http://images6.fanpop.com/image/photos/32800000/sally-acorn-blaze-and-the-sonic-girls-32817894-596-954.jpg
    Personality type: The Idealist
    Weapon of Choice (WoC): Her hands & her brain! Wink

Sally looked over her computer screen as she tried to figure out just where Shadow had broadcast
    his message from; but again got nothing. Looking up at Sonic who'd been hovering over her as 
    she'd been working at her desk for some time now.

Sally: *Sigh* "Sonic would you please give me a bit of space?"
    Sonic: "So did you find anything out?"
    Sally: <-< "No. I tried using every trick I know but with out Tails here.. I can't find out 
    much. I'm sorry." :/
    Sonic: "No it's all Shadow's fault." *Sigh* "The only person he'll listen to now is the White
    Knight."
    Sally: "But she's not even on Mobius any more. How can we reach her when your every move is 
    being tracked by people reporting your every movement Sonic?"
    Sonic: ^_^; "I hadn't thought that far.."
    Sally *Sigh*: "Some how that doesn't surprise me." <-<'
    Sonic: "Hey is there a way that I could wear some sort of disguise??"
    Sally: "Maybe.. But THEN where would you go? We have no ships at our disposal remember?"
    Sonic: "Well we don't.. But old Eggbrain might!" ;p
    Sally: "Ugh!! Sonic! I doubt you could disguise yourself well enough to avoid detection.."
    Sonic: "Na I got it covered. I'll just use the parts from that Sonic Android over there.. Tails was working on it before he was captured. I'm sure I'll be fine."
    He said to walk over and start taking the clothes off of the android as he grabbed for a marker to mark lines on his face to look like he was an android.
    Sally: "Sonic.. What your planning could be dangerous?"
    Sonic: "Dangerous huh? Than as DarkWing Duck would say: Let's get dangerous!"
    Shadow the Hedgehog
    Shadow the Hedgehog
    Koopa Troopa
    Koopa Troopa

Post by Shadow the Hedgehog Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:08 pm

Rouge -looks to Shadow- : "Are you sure you can handle things if.. She shows up Shadow?"

-Looking away he turns to her to nod- Shadow: "I'll have to. She's mostly the reason why I took Mobious over.. In all honesty... I just want to talk to her but she's so mad at me that she hasn't spoken with me since the incident with Sonic last year.. That's why I'm after him.. I want to pummel his face into the ground and make him sorry for what he did! I can never forgive him!"

Rouge -walked over to place her hand on his shoulder as Shadow moved away from her-: "No don't.. I can never be consoled over loosing some one so precious to me as what Sonic did is... Unforgivable!"

Rouge (:/) : "Shadow..."

-As Shadow walked away from where Rouge stood over to a huge window that over looked all of Mobious Square.-

Shadow: "Where ever you are White Knight... I know you'll come for me.. Sooner or later.."
    King Atem
    King Atem
    Ness
    Ness

Custom Title : PlayStation King

User Points : 1568
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Legend of Zelda, Mario 'n Pokemon.

Post by King Atem Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:31 pm

Heading over to their communications module Yusei called up Sally's number; only to get a hold of Gadget Hackwrnch who's an old friend of his. Apparently she'd been working with Sally for some time now. Looking up to see him, she smiles to say; "Oh hey Yusei good to see you again!"

Yusei grins to say; "Hey Gadge. Just calling to see if Sally was available to talk to."

Gadget looks over to some place that Yusei nor Yami can see as Yami had come over to the communications module by that time as she looks back over to say with a hand to her forehead; (Sigh) "No, she's dealing with old blue blur as usual." She said rolling her eyes; "Hey I know why don't you and Yami come on over? I'll pencil you both in. That and I'm sure she'll be happy to see you guys any way."

Nodding Yusei says; "Yea ok sounds like a good idea we'll be over shortly. Hey wait; why didn't Tails answer? He usually does.."

As Gadget just shook her head to say; "Sadly he got caught by Shadow.. I think old blue blur is heading out to save his buddy and of course Sally is trying to stop him before he does something foolish being wanted by Shadow and all.." Sighing again she says; "I miss the old days when Shadow & Sonic used to be friends.. But after last year's incident.. Things have just gone to pot."

Yusei nods to say; "I know.. Any word on the White Knight's location?"

Gadget shook her head to say; "As often as she travels through the galaxy? Last I knew she was over by Bespin for all I know." She laughed half seriously. "Well come on over I'll be sure to let Sally know you guys are coming."

As Yusei nods to say; "Ok thanks." Once the communicator cut out he looks up to Yami to say standing; "Well come on let's get going."

As they left from the back bedroom/communications area out the door Yami asks looking over to Yusei; "Tell me Yusei.. Just who is this While Knight? Being new to all of this; I've never heard of her until now."

Yusei just sighs to smile and say; 'Only the most beautiful woman you'd ever want to meet." He told Yami simply as the two of them made their way towards the Freedom Fighters hide out.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 5:37 pm