The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Creepy/scary occurances

Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 2147483647
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

Creepy/scary occurances Empty Creepy/scary occurances

Post by Winters Thief Zero Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:28 pm

What are some creepy and unexplainable things that have happened to you in your life before? I have a few, maybe if I remember more I'll post again.

First, I was sleeping downstairs on the couch in my living room sometime early last year, I woke up hearing some strange groaning noises coming from the kitchen, they were fairly quiet but it had me thinking there was someone in the house or it was someone else in my family in the kitchen, groaning for some reason. So of course I went in there to see nobody there. When I went back to the couch to sleep, I heard the same noises again, I checked and tehre was nothing and nobody there. Razz It hasn't happened again.

The weirdest one happened when I was about 8 or 9 years old, it was scary so I still remember it clearly even being that long ago. I was in my room just standing there normally, then I started to hear booming sounds that were similar to thunder, although it wasn't thunder. I had no idea what it was, but they kept on happening and they were getting louder. I started seeing red flashes of light briefly every 10-15 seconds. My mom didn't hear the booming, yet still saw the red flashes of light.
    Snowy Yialina
    Snowy Yialina
    Pikachu
    Pikachu

Internet Browser : Google Chrome

User Points : 715

Creepy/scary occurances Empty Re: Creepy/scary occurances

Post by Snowy Yialina Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:12 am

Wow Yozz! :O Uhmm. That could of been lighting but just sometimes it doesn't ALWAYS make a sound. Either that or it was just a weird atmospheric occurrence. That hasn't been explained yet. But it could of actually been a red devil. A flash of red lighting that shoots out of the top of the cloud. These can make noise but as they are so high up you can sometimes not hear them. Then again. She could of juts been easily distracted. Or cuz she's older couldn't hear the frequency you could? Well that's all of what I can think for a logical explanation.

There doesn't have to be a thunderstorm for Red Devil lighting. It can just happen.
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:42 am

I've never heard about that before, so is red devil lightning just the name they give to red lightning if that happens, or do you actually mean the devil?
    Snowy Yialina
    Snowy Yialina
    Pikachu
    Pikachu

User Points : 715

Post by Snowy Yialina Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:33 pm

It's just a name Razz It is the type of lightning that is prone to shoot out of the top of the cloud.
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Custom Title : Gengar Master

User Points : 8540
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : The Legend of Zelda & Pokemonz

Post by queenzelda Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:20 pm

Yea I had an out of body experience once. It was weird as heck. I also remember when I first moved into the new house that I found a dead bird just outside the home. Next day another dead bird. It was odd because I really love birds & was disturbed to find two dead birds one after the other just after moving into the house.

Something else is that a bunch of cats that are strays seem to love the home we moved into so they come to visit it often. One time I went out to eat with my sweetheart and we returned to find a cat yowling loudly. I thought it was hurt so I went to check to find it had gotten into some cat nip and was just freaking out on the front stoop: which I thought was really weird. So yea lots of weirdness. xp
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:26 pm

@Yi
    I can't even find anything about that online. Razz But that seems really odd, red lightning that comes out of the top of clouds, are you sure that even exists? I've never seen it before (unless of course those red flashes were red lightning flashes)

@Queen
    The dead bird thing, that happened at my house as well, although it was a few years after moving into it. There was one dead bird one day, and another the next day. I believe there was a bird's nest in the bush right next to the spot I saw the first one though.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 4:55 am