The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Creepy Castle

TheFrozenFairy
    TheFrozenFairy

Custom Title : Frigid Fairy of the Forest
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 993

Creepy Castle Empty Creepy Castle

Post by TheFrozenFairy Mon Sep 21, 2015 10:02 pm

Creepy Castle is the seventh world in the game. A giant, gloomy floating castle far in the sky. Progress through the world is made by going inside and outside the castle while slowly reaching the top of the tower and collecting any (golden) bananas along the way. It is also the first world to have red Kong switches (May be the only one as well but I can't remember seeing any in the final world).

I like the outside layout quite a bit, although some of the outside parts are more difficult. The minecart ride is one of the best parts with some fitting music as a silly and spooky ride unfolds. I hated one of the mini-games that was a more difficult version of minecart mayhem (Unrelated to the minecart ride). It takes me a lot of trial and error to get around the TNT carts that need to be avoided. I can't remember exactly where the mini-game is located but I think it was at the top of the tower (I might be thinking of Beaver Bother instead). This world is pretty challenging.

Spoiler:

Any thoughts?
    Luma Party
    Luma Party
    Link
    Link

Custom Title : The Luma
    User Points : 2765

Creepy Castle Empty Re: Creepy Castle

Post by Luma Party Mon Sep 21, 2015 10:12 pm

This was one of my favourite worlds.
    After a while, it became easy to navigate.
    What was annoying, is that I was 5 bananas short for the boss, took me 15 minutes to find them...
    King Kut Out was also really fun, Rare did a great job with this level.

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 4:23 pm